Reviews for It's a (More) Wonderful Life Than the Alternative)
HarleyQuinnPI chapter 1 . 8/19
Wow this is great but I dunno about Poison Ivy eating a woman's throat out
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/8
i love harley/ivy and i love good stories like this one
Unkown To You All chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Harley has a new puporse in life and that is to make sure Ivy is never alone, awesome!
0BLIVI0N chapter 1 . 1/3/2013 thought ivy was part plant
For Spite chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was an interesting take on the idea and I find it amusing that Harley doesn't seem to realize what seems to be the depth of Ivy's feelings even through the end (at least I take "You left the Joker for me" and "We'll share mine, of course" to indicate Ivy's feelings are other than platonic).
tammin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was a nice take on the "It's a Wonderful Life" trope. Thank you.
someone chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is a great retelling of a christmas classic. I enjoyed every second.
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
loved it! :D
Goobah chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Interesting take on Harley meeting a Christmas spirit. Hope to see more stories in this section someday soon.
Blood Dragon XIII chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Pretty good.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Okay, this was amusing. Entertaining, silly and fun. I do ilke the confirmation that she's entirely disposable for the first two visits.
edised chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
a nice way of having harly/ivy with out, out right doing slash. frendship or love ivy needs her.
Semerket chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
ROFLMAO! Loved it.
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Good One-shot.
I like the pairing Ivy/Harley and your story with a Ivy without Harley and becoming a monster is original.
I hope to read a sequel on this story.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
The Dini/Timm/Sorkin Harley Quinn is, in my opinion, the ONLY Harley Quinn; the Arkham City/Asylum HQ doesn't come close (despite my love of the games).

Stephanie Brown... Thank you for reminding me to punch all of DC in the face the next time we meet. Reboot? Bah! Idiots.

Thank you, Allaine, for this holiday inspired jaunt with two of my favorite -open secret- lesbian DC ladies.