Reviews for One feeling
Shaima chapter 14 . 3/26
i really like your Harry better than the original one (sorry Jk:p ).I was little bit sceptical when I began reading the first chapter, but the more I read the more I become absorbed with the story .I litteraly devoured the 16 chapters in one go ( I didn't sleep until 5 in the morning xD).I love the way you changed the character of Harry, he has now more confidence in himself and he's more interaction between him and the other houses is interesting, and i love his relationship with the are genius and i think he will learn lot of things from them.i also like his friendship with nevill, he's more mature that ron,and i think that he will be much better friend than him. the cunning side of harry is enjoyable, the way he dealt with rita is sneaky and interesting ( i don't think fudge nor albus will be pleased with the upcoming revelations x)) .
So, it will be harryxkatie , i don't read het fic, but what can i say, i'm in love with your fic.
hopefully you will update soon .thank you
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 3/25
Very interesting. I haven’t been able to stop since I started reading this one. I love the different takes you have on things, especially Harry unlocking his Slytherin side.
rosebud90 chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Hope u update again soon
Lord Mortensen chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
Hey this fic is awesome! But you have 4 years without update this amazing story; and that my friend is a crime!...for that reason, please update soon!
anonymous472 chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
Wow! I love it! Wish you would update
freirejoseane chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
lq
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Ssirius and Harry's relationship is something I really enjoy reading about,as they are my two favorite characters in the series. I've only read the first chapter so far, but this looks to be a excellent read!
nyx-p1e chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Wow, just discovered this and read it through in one sitting! Hope you get the time and inspiration to come back to it at some point! :)

I love how gradually Harry has slipped away from Ron and Dumbledore, allowing him to grow in maturity and really show his intelligence, while making some hopefully better friends. Harry's friendship with the twins is brilliant, it's great to see him living up to his Marauder heritage without becoming a consumate prankster or bully. His friendships with Cedric and Neville are awesome as well, I like the way they've drawn out Harry's intelligent, hard-working character, and his sneakiness too (it's hilarious!)!

Again, I hope you update again one day, best of luck with your writing! :)
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Love it.
Hope you update again soon!
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
I wish this wasn't abandoned. I like rune/researching Harry
littleditto chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
Seems interesting. Looking forward to the next update
Rebecca chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
This is so good! Please update i can't wait to read more!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
awesome story :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
Not to Harry: Never insult Lily where Snape can hear. Post Script: Mention good things about Lily, when the man is within hearing range.

Having friends is nice. I personally hope that Ron and Harry will at least become civil, if not friends, again. I might not like it, but I can understand where Ron is coming from. Harry may have also overreacted, a bit. I don't want them to be buddy-buddy. Neville makes for a better friend than Ron did. Still, it's not good for Ron, being a complete outcast. He shouldn't have said it, but it's not hard to see why he did.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
Oh, yes. That was wonderful. Skeeter gas her uses. She is much better when she isn't being blackmailed. Willing cooperation makes for an even better article. Let's hope this holds through until after the fallout from the Tournament. Even if Cedric doesn't die, it would be nice to let the public know that Vildemort was back.