Reviews for One feeling
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 1/15
Ssirius and Harry's relationship is something I really enjoy reading about,as they are my two favorite characters in the series. I've only read the first chapter so far, but this looks to be a excellent read!
nyx-p1e chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Wow, just discovered this and read it through in one sitting! Hope you get the time and inspiration to come back to it at some point! :)

I love how gradually Harry has slipped away from Ron and Dumbledore, allowing him to grow in maturity and really show his intelligence, while making some hopefully better friends. Harry's friendship with the twins is brilliant, it's great to see him living up to his Marauder heritage without becoming a consumate prankster or bully. His friendships with Cedric and Neville are awesome as well, I like the way they've drawn out Harry's intelligent, hard-working character, and his sneakiness too (it's hilarious!)!

Again, I hope you update again one day, best of luck with your writing! :)
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Love it.
Hope you update again soon!
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
I wish this wasn't abandoned. I like rune/researching Harry
littleditto chapter 16 . 10/12/2016
Seems interesting. Looking forward to the next update
Rebecca chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
This is so good! Please update i can't wait to read more!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
awesome story :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
Not to Harry: Never insult Lily where Snape can hear. Post Script: Mention good things about Lily, when the man is within hearing range.

Having friends is nice. I personally hope that Ron and Harry will at least become civil, if not friends, again. I might not like it, but I can understand where Ron is coming from. Harry may have also overreacted, a bit. I don't want them to be buddy-buddy. Neville makes for a better friend than Ron did. Still, it's not good for Ron, being a complete outcast. He shouldn't have said it, but it's not hard to see why he did.
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
Oh, yes. That was wonderful. Skeeter gas her uses. She is much better when she isn't being blackmailed. Willing cooperation makes for an even better article. Let's hope this holds through until after the fallout from the Tournament. Even if Cedric doesn't die, it would be nice to let the public know that Vildemort was back.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
its always nice to see Harry using his head. He should unleash his Slytherin side more often. I look forward to those articles. May he and Skeeter form a good working relationship...Or, at least one that can be used to Harry's advantage.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Have to love it when Snape realizes that Harry isn't a carbon-copy of James. I also do love it when people compare Harry to his mother. It's nice to rememeber that he wasn't just cloned from James. While it might not be the most happy thing to always be compared to one's dead parents, it might also be nice to feel closer to them.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
That went about as well as I had expected, for a bit. Then, it went even better. Before having him convince his housemates, I worried only a few of his friends were going to support him. At least the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff sides are with him. I think most of the Ravenclaw's will come around, too. After all, Hogwarts has a better chance of winning with two contestants entered instead of one. Slytherin will realize it, even if they can't openly support him.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
We'll, maybe this will go better. Harry is better at making his case, this time. Cedric might also be willing to say he didn't enter. I'm hoping for only half of the school turned against Harry, not all of it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
She. Disregard my previous comment. You simply hadn't gotten around to talking about Fleur, yet. This isn't going to turn into a Harry-Fleur, is it? I don't mind the pairing, but I'm not really in the mood to read the paring, right now. Just finished a long-running fic about them.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Everyone was staring at Krum? Are you sure? Not a single person was drooling at the sight of Fleur? I honestly can't remember how infatuated the people were in canon. Still, a part-Veela should probably garner some attention.