Reviews for Survival Of The Dead: The Dead Rise Again!
Jeez it's like from what I've read until now it's like Sasuke doesn't get they're are consequences for his actions or decisions I know he means well but my god it's annoying! The decisions he makes will not only make him regret it but it will also drive Naruto off the deep end Sigh well I'll continue on with the story it's really good
ak chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
That narusasu story about the footballer and swimmer is called love me , save me
Suicide Emo chapter 50 . 12/22/2015
Sasuke is a selfish bitch
iREQUiREM0REYA0i chapter 49 . 12/21/2015
Hey, haven't reviewed in a loooong time but this update just showed up in my inbox so I thought.. I really liked that story but I missed out on alot of chapters.. Lets read it again, and now in finally up to date :) Im sooooo happy now that all that crap has passed, but poor Sasuke is seeking revenge and wont do the dirty with Naruto :( Sad life.. Anyways I really enjoy the story so far, I like how it took time for the characters to evolve into what they are now.. though I hate how Sai still exists -_-
Anyways Im really looking forward to the next update, just hope it doesn't take too long..
Ja Ne!
Ms. Peppermint chapter 43 . 11/13/2015
Please continue to update! I am seriously in love with this story ; v ;
kiel Chea chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Nice. I love this story and this chapter really makes you think. So do the right, but in this situation the right thing, could end up biting you in the ass literally. This story has the potential to be great.
Cielois Phancyhive chapter 47 . 5/5/2015
I need more, please!?
God dammit I love you and this story. I wish I could be as good as a writer like you :/
Guest chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
You should have more than just 3-5 people in a group I think at most 8 at least 6
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
you know people just dont get how many supplies there would be in a walmart especially the decent or super sized walmarts because one a good chuck of the people are dead 2 you would have to take a mix of stuff if you didnt have a suv truck or something that is of a decent size (not a sports car etc) to get a decent amount of supplies SOOO they should have at the least about 1-5k in $ in stuff in each section you could make a few decent dozen med kits a dozen large size meds or use a suitcase(flexible not a hard case then put spray on rubber and letting it dry on it or something of the like after stuffing it with as much bags as you could without braking it) therefore you can maximize your storage/space you could also have guns etc so they should no matter where they are be able to get supplies because of the back space storage aswell as whats on the selves. and supplies dont start running dry until about half a month or more and even then its not as much as say with everyone alive because ya know lets say best case its a 1 to 5 ratio (for every 1 human alive so HA there are 5 humans dead so HD or you can just say H vs Z) worst case for almost a week and a half lets say here so it would be about 1 H to 15 Z also if its 1-5 then the supplies would last probably for a week and a half to half a month for 1 - 10 it would probably be half a month to a month and 1-15 about a month - 7 weeks and for in the worst possible case for the 1st week is 1 - 20 which would most likely be the case so probably 11 weeks till its dry but because of preserves and canned food etc and food like jerky and etc can last upwards of like 6 months or more and turkey jerky since its very lean and has a high protein content in a 1 oz serving is very good for your protein and since its so small and light weight its great and for longer self/travel food you can have tunas and stuff like that or just hunt. water at the lest to be able to function properly with all the stuff narutos doing or kiba would need anywhere from the lest 32 oz of water 4 oz - 8 oz for eating with food depending on meals which you should eat a small amount every bout 2 hours with about 4-10 oz in 6 hours at the most to conserve water 96 oz maybe 120-140 oz . for food its food thats light weight but packs alot of carbs a decent amount of calories and alot of protein with some fats unless you have something to replace the calories because turkey jerky is low in it you need something like candy to atleast help with that. supplies go like this water-food-medical supplies-tough clothes/storage-a weapon so any kind of axe that can keep its shape so a fire fighter axe or a wood cutting axe of a good brand or some kind of long knife or sword or even a makeshift spear-people you can trust-transport-a gun/ammo best weapons .22 cal pumpgun can load a good amount of ammo and will kill zombies with ease and quieter then other weapons .45 cal pistol for defense against people or a 9 mm or even a .22-misc like paper for burning books for passtime / burning for fire matches relit candles and a few other things like light with some refuel tanks and really anything that can help you survive after this point.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/25/2015
Gosh! Finally meet but this happens!
Suicide Emo chapter 47 . 3/25/2015
Oh shit
random person chapter 47 . 3/25/2015
My friend, your cliffhangers are too much for me. BUT YAY REUNION. Holy crap though I did not expect the doctor to fall for Sasuke!
random person chapter 46 . 3/7/2015
YOU GO SASUKE. Oh holy jesus I am so proud of him! And that old lady, bless her heart for being the first to join him in this!
Suicide Emo chapter 46 . 3/6/2015
s*** is about to go down
Treecups chapter 46 . 3/6/2015
/sobs My baby Sasuke is growing up. Ahhh character development. This fic has progressed so well, you're doing great work! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile but i just read a bunch of chapters all together and its beautiful.