Reviews for Survival Of The Dead: The Dead Rise Again!
Ms. Peppermint chapter 43 . 11/13
Please continue to update! I am seriously in love with this story ; v ;
kirlusella chapter 2 . 7/21
Nice. I love this story and this chapter really makes you think. So do the right, but in this situation the right thing, could end up biting you in the ass literally. This story has the potential to be great.
ALOISXCIEL chapter 47 . 5/5
I need more, please!?
God dammit I love you and this story. I wish I could be as good as a writer like you :/
You should have more than just 3-5 people in a group I think at most 8 at least 6
you know people just dont get how many supplies there would be in a walmart especially the decent or super sized walmarts because one a good chuck of the people are dead 2 you would have to take a mix of stuff if you didnt have a suv truck or something that is of a decent size (not a sports car etc) to get a decent amount of supplies SOOO they should have at the least about 1-5k in $ in stuff in each section you could make a few decent dozen med kits a dozen large size meds or use a suitcase(flexible not a hard case then put spray on rubber and letting it dry on it or something of the like after stuffing it with as much bags as you could without braking it) therefore you can maximize your storage/space you could also have guns etc so they should no matter where they are be able to get supplies because of the back space storage aswell as whats on the selves. and supplies dont start running dry until about half a month or more and even then its not as much as say with everyone alive because ya know lets say best case its a 1 to 5 ratio (for every 1 human alive so HA there are 5 humans dead so HD or you can just say H vs Z) worst case for almost a week and a half lets say here so it would be about 1 H to 15 Z also if its 1-5 then the supplies would last probably for a week and a half to half a month for 1 - 10 it would probably be half a month to a month and 1-15 about a month - 7 weeks and for in the worst possible case for the 1st week is 1 - 20 which would most likely be the case so probably 11 weeks till its dry but because of preserves and canned food etc and food like jerky and etc can last upwards of like 6 months or more and turkey jerky since its very lean and has a high protein content in a 1 oz serving is very good for your protein and since its so small and light weight its great and for longer self/travel food you can have tunas and stuff like that or just hunt. water at the lest to be able to function properly with all the stuff narutos doing or kiba would need anywhere from the lest 32 oz of water 4 oz - 8 oz for eating with food depending on meals which you should eat a small amount every bout 2 hours with about 4-10 oz in 6 hours at the most to conserve water 96 oz maybe 120-140 oz . for food its food thats light weight but packs alot of carbs a decent amount of calories and alot of protein with some fats unless you have something to replace the calories because turkey jerky is low in it you need something like candy to atleast help with that. supplies go like this water-food-medical supplies-tough clothes/storage-a weapon so any kind of axe that can keep its shape so a fire fighter axe or a wood cutting axe of a good brand or some kind of long knife or sword or even a makeshift spear-people you can trust-transport-a gun/ammo best weapons .22 cal pumpgun can load a good amount of ammo and will kill zombies with ease and quieter then other weapons .45 cal pistol for defense against people or a 9 mm or even a .22-misc like paper for burning books for passtime / burning for fire matches relit candles and a few other things like light with some refuel tanks and really anything that can help you survive after this point.
Gosh! Finally meet but this happens!
Suicide Emo chapter 47 . 3/25
Oh shit
random person chapter 47 . 3/25
My friend, your cliffhangers are too much for me. BUT YAY REUNION. Holy crap though I did not expect the doctor to fall for Sasuke!
random person chapter 46 . 3/7
YOU GO SASUKE. Oh holy jesus I am so proud of him! And that old lady, bless her heart for being the first to join him in this!
Suicide Emo chapter 46 . 3/6
s*** is about to go down
illogicalstarz chapter 46 . 3/6
/sobs My baby Sasuke is growing up. Ahhh character development. This fic has progressed so well, you're doing great work! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile but i just read a bunch of chapters all together and its beautiful.
Shane chapter 45 . 3/3
He needs to stay near Itachi but if the zombies are attracted to noise all he has to do is keep them distracted. Hit them down and bash their brains out. I hope that woman holding the gun gets overrun by zombies.
Oh Itachi I'm so so sorry you had to do that. Oh god it must be tough putting your own father to rest. But really, he did what he had to do. I wouldn't want to see someone I care about practically lifeless. Ugh, I wish there was a way his father could have been saved but let's face it, he suffered too much that it's better to not have to deal with it any longer.

But hey referring to that one thing a fellow guest said, A love stage Naruto version actually does sound like a fun idea! Haha I'd be all for it :D
R0ug33 chapter 43 . 2/18
LOVE IT! The story is so fascinating and different and I sayed up all night reading until I got to this chapter! Please please please update soon.
random person chapter 43 . 2/15
Sasuke my child how dare Sai make you bleed! Ugh I wonder how Sasuke's relatives are doing, I sure hope they haven't been killed :(

You go Naruto! Let's hope you don't get seriously injured!
By the way, congrats on the update :)