Reviews for Goodbye, Mr President
Aunt Dee94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The writing was good but the story you told was hurtful. No one that reads an Olitz romance (your genre) story will want to read of him dying without waking up to say goodbye to Olivia.
Also, for your reviewers that thinks this can't happen on the show, must not know Shondra R.
Monii4evr chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i must say...i did not like this read. why do u bash sally so much? she is the vice president and fitz knew how she was before he ASKED her to be his vp? yea she's more conservative than he is but i like that. if ur going to be a republican be a real republican and dont straddle the fence. and also the way it ended with olivia running in there like "why didnt you dicuss this with me?'" or that whole "but im the woman he loves!" olivia would never do that and mellie wouldnt have made a rash decision like that or at least without telling cyrus
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
what's livvy gonna do!
Oxford chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
im sorry I like to be positive in my reviews but I cannot see anything positive in your story. First, this will not happen at all, not that stories have to stay close to SR storyline. But, now he is dead, what next? Are you following it with how that affects those left behind? With him gone and nothing to link him to Olivia, except her memories, how does it become an Olivia/Fitz story? If perhaps they had a child you could at least imagine how he lives through the child, but without that how do you keep him alive and relevant for an Olitz story? Maybe it's a dream sequence. I don't know.
Scandal lover chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You just ripped my heart out so thanks for that
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Why on earth would you have him die? If anything he should die then come back to life to be with Olivia
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Good story but it's not gonna happen on the show . I'm 100% sure of that .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012