Reviews for Impervius
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 4/10
This was so sweet! I love the innocent kiss at the end - a nice change of pace for most fics, which tend to end with a heated, passionate make-out session. XP The simplicity and shortness of the fic, too, is very nice. I really liked it!
Nat D chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Olmione. I have been a Harry Potter fan for about 13 years now, and that pairing never occurred to me. Until now.
And what a cute piece this was. Warm a d fluffy.
Nice one '
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I actually had no words for this after reading it, since it left me speechless, but I definitely, absolutely love this :)
LeilaniStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I absolutely loved Impervius! I've just gotten into Hermiome/Oliver so I've been reading a lot of fics and watching videos on them (I go a bit crazy when I find a pairing to ship) and I have to say this is one of my top ten fics on them. It was short, but sweet. I loved it :)
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
7th Review. Serious WTF moment here. Are you shipping every guy and Hermione/Lily now? Ah well. Hermione wasn't designed as pretty, she was designed as the nerd. until book 4, when Rowling decided to tackle the question of hormones and adolescence and somehow turned her into a goddess with tons of sex appeal during the Ball. anyways. that's up for debate, but in terms of the fic, its a sign of your 'great' writing skill. It's in all seriousness, ok. its just that i don't quite agree with Wood shipping with Hermione. and that in all honesty i don't get the point of shipping.
WhiteBaron chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Well, since you asked so nicely for a review, here it is. I do appreciate alternative Hermione shippings, a nice addition to my favorites, that's for sure.
Hollow Life chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I must say I quite liked this story. Especially the way you portrayed Oliver's character. You gave substance (or the impression of it) to his character. I'm hoping you actually continue this story or maybe make a sequel. It's such a good opening chapter and I can see this becoming a really good story. I understand the pairing is a bit odd, but I can see it working out. They won't have a smooth ride, but a few bumps along the way would make them stronger in the end.

Lazensha chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
It's a beautiful story, i love it. It has that sweet romance that i adore . I hope you will write this type of stories they are lovely3 :*
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
very lovely and sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hey, sorry for responding a little late. I just love your story, is it so cute and full of romance, well this is my opinion I love it! Keep writing , i will read all of them :*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
ill try and get around to reading some of your other fics!
obsessedwithj123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I get that. I usually don't ship Oliver/Hermione but some stories have changed my mind. I think this was a cool story!
Oliviaa Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
After getting your PM I can tell you that I absolutely adored this fic. I actually think that you should continue it and make it a story. It'd be a great one. Great job!

-Olivia Rose
Maac'ssis chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey, It's me again! This is such a cute fic :3
I always thought that Oliver had a crush on Hermione too!
And you made a great job doing this happen!
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This would be great, but again, I don't believe Hermione was that pretty that boys were noticing her before 4th year. Even if they did, I don't think Hermione was actually considered pretty before she got her teeth shrunk a little more than they were before by Madame Pomfrey.
But in any case, I liked this, since I do ship Oliver and Hermione to some extent. They seem cute together.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »