Reviews for Eternal Bliss
Wooooowww , amazing story .
Joey chapter 4 . 3/13
The king can't move first in chess... It's blocked by the peices around it at the start. Nice story though lol.
Hrami Kazaki chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Absolutely Beautiful story I want to see more of Isabella
Hrami Kazaki chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This was absolutely beautiful
BloodkingEclipse chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
such a cute and beautiful story, i hope you write a few more or perhaps a longer one for this pairing
allenx14 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
That was perfect
Zarbapha chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
So nice, had to read it twice!
Killing Sanity chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I love this fan fiction, the ending was very well timed and the fact that you don't ramble and know when to stop the story is a sign of a very good writer.
But in saying that i would absolutely die of happiness if you wrote another fan fiction about the events after Kallen and Suzaku seeing Isabella, and the life that Lelouch, C.C, and Isabella share. Even if they are a collection of one shots i would be most pleased.
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fan fiction I enjoyed every moment of it, I rate this 5/5.
WOW chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
this was 1 of the best storys ever thanks so much it was very good :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
You can't move your king first. That's an illegal move.
Inuyasha's Reincarnation15 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Cool story :3
YiLuLu303 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Omg! I'm in love with this story! So now Lelouch, CC and Isabelle r living happily together! Yay! So, r they all immortal? Cause CC was immortal and Lelouch...I think he was immortal too, considering he didn't die, and because Isabelle is their child that makes her immortal too, right? I love how this story fits perfectly with the ending of code geass, I just wish Lelouch could see his friends again. And that they could all meet CC, not just Kallen and Susaku, and for Nunnally to see her. CCxLelouch is the perfect couple! The ending was great too! With Isabelle inheriting her fathers cunningness and meeting Kallen and Susaku. I especially when she used lelouch's quote! I love that quote! Amazing story! I adored it! Have a great summer! X3
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
classic reference right there
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
very good little story! you did well
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Impossibru! In chess, it is literally impossible to move your king on the first turn.