Reviews for Chin On Paws The Night Breathes
Talesofwovensilver chapter 1 . 10/31
Genius. This is a work of art. Thank you for sharing this. Stiles is always and will always be my favourite character but I love to see him stand up for himself in this. Well done.
csibpip chapter 1 . 1/26
Great one
G chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Amazing!
Analinea chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Loved this so much! Thank you!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Esto me gusto mucho! Quiero más!
alice chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
write more! i need more! please 3
midknightmist chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I do hope you have plans for a sequel. You've broken them and they need fixed. Plus your Stiles is a BAMF and I want to see more of him. Thanks for sharing.
Fanficlover25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Thank you so much for this story. I've been looking for a fic where Stiles leaves the pack and doesn't come back the minute they ask him to. A lot of fics have Stiles as this needy codependent character that can't survive without Derek and the pack.(I may have ranted about this onTumblr) Good job for getting Stiles character voice right along with Derek's inability to share vital information.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like this Stiles, he reacted appropriately and did not allow himself to be tossed around after he was put into that situation.
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ooooooooh YES! Stiles is BADASS and now EVERYBODY knows it!
V chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Best story ever:)
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very interesting and dark. Stiles was such a bamf! The ending was awesome.
lizard971 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice! Tell me you plan to add some more to this!
I love me some nice BAMF Stiles and the fact that it doesn't end up with Sterek all over, makes it even better. One of a kind actually so far. THANK YOU!
You kept true to the characters as much as Stiles leaving the pack allowed you to. Good job.
So yeah. Anytime you plan on writing a sequel will be not soon enough.
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE !
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this was awesome. too bad it's done. you sure you don't want to write a sequel? like x many years from then and stiles is back to the town for a while? or derek actually apologising or something? it's just that this has so many possibilities!