Reviews for Degrees of Separation
Sonfaro chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hey there supersaiyandragonslayer666,

This is an interesting start, and you've managed to take some familiar elements (to me anyway) and make them your own, kudos for that. There are a few grammar things and you got "Oikawa" wrong in places in the first chapter. Otherwise good start. I'll try to keep up with this.

- Sonfaro
KageNekoReborn chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
You have created something great and it's only to chs in.
KageNekoReborn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was great.!
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I can't imagine hating digimon. Sure, some digimon are bad like Devimon, the Demon lords(though I have loved Beelzemon since Tamers), Myotismon and The Dark Masters are bad, but that doesn't mean they all are. When a digimon dies, its data gets reconfigured and that digimon has the chance of becoming good and rectifying for its past mistakes. It's just like with humans, but we can't come back after we die, so we have to learn from our mistakes or die trying.
Besides, humans just can't face the power of digimon like The Royal Knights, Lucemon, the Celestial trio or the 4 sovereigns. They can try but they will utterly fail and gets owned completely, pissing off some major digimon in the process. By the end of it, the only humans they will really trust are the Digidestined who fought for peace.
Great start to an interesting story. Update soon!
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hey, I think this is a very good start! I will be waiting for your next chapter! Please update! :)
piccolaamica chapter 1 . 12/9/2012