Reviews for From this Moment on
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 7 . 7/22
I'm not crazy about Gar and Rav stories but, i love this one. It's really cute and she is dealing with a serious crisis. It's not overdramtic either. Can't wait for more.
Irenerb chapter 7 . 7/18
yay an update, hope to see another one soon
its a pretty good story, a little gross in the begining but keeps getting better in deed, maybe a little confrontation about ravens trauma like accepting it wasnt her fault or seeing her rapers in hail something like that or make the relationship go further anyway good joob and keep going
Aqua Rules chapter 7 . 7/18
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it. Hope to read more soon. :)
theCrazyOne42 chapter 6 . 5/3
You said you wound' make us wait long and that you didn't like when authors made readers wait too much. And yet, here we are, the next chapter never came. We are waiting. We have been waiting for tree years! What happened? Please, upload the story. I know it is late, but it's never too late. Don't give up. Never give up a good story. Love, Giulia, a Brazilian who read you fan fiction even if it is in another language. Please, take me in consideration and think about continuing the story.
dj25taz chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Loving this story she is trying to heal I wonder will they ever see the thugs update soon
dj25taz chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Loving this story she is trying to heal I wonder will they ever see the thugs again.
dj25taz chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Wow this story seems real interesting
Katy A. Awkward chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Continue this awesome story!
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story, just one question if they are humans then why is Gar still green. Cant wait for future chapters.
newnewhearts chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
You not alone aww that so beauiful and perfect just the same lines BB had said to raven on teen titans. Great story can't wait for the next chapter
Irenerb chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Love it :-)
amanda-olivia chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Omg loving it please update...
I hope you get over your writers block
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Interesting.
Raeven E chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Dude this is SOME writers block you got. Anyways i love your story. Please finish i hate being left hangin'...especially when i happen to like the story. Alot. You know what i mean?