Reviews for How Sherlock Got a Toddler Stuck in His Hair
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 2/14
Aaaaw. I hope someone took a picture!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
Illulian chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
hahahhahahaha oh this was adorable!
biblioholic chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed seeing kids properly interact with Sherlock and John. Will there be a sequel?
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was great. Very cute. Everyone's in character. I think the way Sherlock reacted to the children was nicer than he'd be in ordinary circumstances, but that it's quite believable in the bounds of a case and then in a life-or-death scenario. Your vivid descriptions do a good job of bringing the scene to life. I would love to see a follow-up to this. A sequel or this from Sherlock's perspective. Great stuff.
no name please39 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, this is something lifted right out of my Christmas list. Sherlock and John interacting with children, plus solid characterization, plus an extremely interesting case. Better yet, you managed to accomplish all of these things in a believable and well-written manner. Sherlock occasionally verged on being *too* nice to the kids, but it was for the sake of the case and it worked well. I'd love to see a follow-up about what became of the kids, especially Tommy and Becca, or a retelling of this from Sherlock's perspective.

One piece of criticism: I've noticed this in several of your other stories as well. Occasionally, if a word is meant to be italicized, it will come up as i/word/i. For example: "iNow/i we run into a smart one." It looks like it's a computer error, but I'd recommend giving the chapters a once-over before posting just to avoid things like that.

Otherwise, though, I loved this to pieces. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sequel! :)
anemix chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This makes me hope for the formation of the Irregulars.
stormseaker chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is too cute for words
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Love it.
Although someday, I do hope to see you write what would if Sherlock did come back and teach Becca to pick locks. XD
Remy B chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I LIKE IT! Little kids are awesome and I like how you made John and Lestrade switch their words for the kids.
Suga Bee chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OH! this was just too perfect! The action was superb, the attention to detail and chemistry between Sherlock and John was magnificent, and I just adored the kids! I actually would love to see more of them and our dynamic duo. :) cat wait for a second chapter!

Your loyal and avid reader,
Suga Bee
Kaminari Rea chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Please continue this story I really like it :)))
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was so cute! I really liked the comparison to the Dickens novels! Loved the rescue part. The last line by Lestrade had me on the floor laughing!
Those kids are so cute, I wish they could adopt!
vickifay chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this :3 Sherlock and kids are just too cute! I wish he and John could adopt :3 They're too busy for that, fierce ninjas that they are XD Your writing is very good, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was so cute, those kids had me melting! I liked Sherlock's political remark about John's gun...