Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
This was amazing 5 stars all around!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
You do know that all of the dates in this story are wrong, correct? Seeing as Harry turned 17 in 1997, in 2006 he would be 26. Also, I can no longer stand reading this story due to the confusing time jumps and that 2003 and 2006 seem to be the same year to you, and therefor this story makes absolutely no sense. I suggest you do proper research and fix the story if you want more people to actually read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I hope there will be sequel
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Severus's middle name is Tobias.
Severus Tobias Snape
FynnAdair chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Like the chapter so far
and on a sidenote just in case : the german part has a mistake in it: corrected version: Ich heiße Harry Potter und ich bin ein Dummkopf der seinen Lehrer nicht in Ruhe lässt
Raven chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
I don't normally visit this site because alot of stories here are never completed. I am happy that I gave it another try-I would truly have missed your excellent tale. You can be proud of your work. Hope to see more by you in future.
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Ron's bumbling prosecution efforts were priceless: I laughed out loud when he explained he'd only produced the one witness!

You've done your research very well throughout, Snape's German fluency and conversation with Harry, along with occasional Welsh chatter and the plausible yet entertaining court proceedings have made this fanfic a treat.

I must also add that, as an English girl, it's great to see a fanfic penned by a fellow Brit rife with cultural references for British fans: the Essex born-and-bred receptionist, for example, and conversations between Welshmen concerning sheep!

I hope you keep writing excellent fanfics and will await your future works with anticipation!
Saissister chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
I quiet liked the ending... I had to ask my mom what indefinetly or how/ever its spelled was ...
PorcelainDoll4 chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
Hey I read your story and I think it's beautiful. I wanna ask if I can translate it on polish for more people could read if?
remuslupn chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
Aww.. Cute Severus here!

I really liked this story! :D
Fernsfairie chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Excellent and believable story. I liked that Severus didn't just get off, and that he still had to serve a bit off time. And Harry was just rather adorable, being himself.

~Fern Rose
lilaloh chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
äh... ja... I don't know if you are still re-writing the story, but if you plan to, please get somebody who speaks german to proove read the german phrases, otherwise some are just ridiculous.
sockenfresser42 chapter 15 . 12/22/2006
sorry for correcting you earlier. I now see that many people have done so before. Lovely story.
sockenfresser42 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
So far, I really like your story.

Well done.

However, it *is* quite tactless to give someone a nickname such as "Führer". It is still considered offensive, and I ask you to respect the history of my country by not playing down the suffering of millions of people just because you need a funny sounding nickname for your fic.

There are some bad mistakes in your German: It's "Wem der große Wurf gelungen,..." and "Ich heiße Harry Potter und ich bin ein Dummkopf, der seinen Lehrer nicht in Ruhe lässt."

Take care,

sockie
tonica chapter 15 . 11/22/2006
Oh! That was a great mix of sweet fluff and a good plot. I absolutely adore you. And I shall forever more.

Love, Tonica