Reviews for The Onyx Stars
lodown chapter 16 . 9/12
Great sorry... Shame you haven't finished it.
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 16 . 8/25
please update soon
i am not sure how i feel about the unsc getting the assess handed to them by the reapers, i know that they have been augmented with forerunner tech but the unsc just seemed like they are getting the asses handed to them at every turn
Haxler chapter 16 . 7/29
even with all of the little typos and autocorrect-fails i like this very much, cried when lasky died, why him whyyyyyy!(xD) pity that it has been atleast a year without updates
chibi reaper chapter 16 . 3/28
on one hand, i quite like this story, but on the other hand, it's a complete mess.
lots of stuff that isn't explained all too well or at all, not a whole lot in the way of desciptions either.
overall, it's not a bad story, even if a lot of it comes across as a hot mess.
tH1s chapter 3 . 2/29
Well written, makes sense and an interesting take on plot.

I admire you for three things. First you did not tell the natives that they were from another universe. I don't get why a lot of fanfics tend to spill the beans when it is highly unnecessary. Second, the story is not centered around Master Chief. I am tired how seeing in every operation. Third, you did not paint the citadel as a government of idiots. Forth, Lasky is being manipulative and I like it. Fifth, Spartacus did not go crazy when they realize that the UNSC utilizes AI.
This is what you leave us with!?
Cassidy chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Wow-I mean wow!(chapter3)

The action. the suspense! The intrigue of the illusive man...

I don't know where you get your knowledge and 'experience' to pull off a space battle...hell, you sound like you know your shit.:}}}}}}} All that Navy talk and alpha threw charlie stuff with your 'so many degrees per the 'somthing' effect-'
I mean WOW. God bless and preserve that mind of your's; what a wonderful thing.
Cassidy chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
(I forgot how my name started...stupid me:p )

Very enjoyable, I'm on chapter two. Poor Cortana! Poor John!

Go Lasky...and we got Buck!? What the hell huh? :}
Space-Cassidy chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Where the hell did I even get that name right:}}}}
Dude! Or-Girl! This was awe inspiring-the level of detail and action-the knowledge of all things Halo-...I mean WOW. Go grand! (I have NO knowledge of the Mass Effect universe) " going to be fun."
Jarvey chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Not quite early spring, but looking forward to it.
envy34 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
bahahahahaha, sovereign is gonna get his as kicked lol!
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Dude the unsc mac rounds may be extremely heavy but the are not very big. Just EXTREMELY dense. The 600 tonne rounds are about the size of a smart car. And if you don't want to right a story for halo not using correct halo tech then don't write one at all.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. The mac cannon FROM A UNSC FRIGATE is 600 tonnes. Not 1 or 3. And the infinity has 4 600 tonne mac cannons. And 1 800 tone as well as its bow energy projector. Get your facts right.
NickNova chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Whoa this story started off very good and then went completely sideways. Stopping ch 6. no Mention of home whats so ever. Doesn't seem to be a story for me. Good Luck.
LittleManY2K chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
A shot from the Didact's ship's main gun should have Atomized the Infinity. Forerunner shields or not. Great first chapter though!