Reviews for The Onyx Stars
Jarvey chapter 16 . 7/16
Not quite early spring, but looking forward to it.
envy34 chapter 2 . 4/14
bahahahahaha, sovereign is gonna get his as kicked lol!
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 4/11
Dude the unsc mac rounds may be extremely heavy but the are not very big. Just EXTREMELY dense. The 600 tonne rounds are about the size of a smart car. And if you don't want to right a story for halo not using correct halo tech then don't write one at all.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 4/11
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. The mac cannon FROM A UNSC FRIGATE is 600 tonnes. Not 1 or 3. And the infinity has 4 600 tonne mac cannons. And 1 800 tone as well as its bow energy projector. Get your facts right.
NickNova chapter 6 . 3/22
Whoa this story started off very good and then went completely sideways. Stopping ch 6. no Mention of home whats so ever. Doesn't seem to be a story for me. Good Luck.
LittleManY2K chapter 1 . 3/5
A shot from the Didact's ship's main gun should have Atomized the Infinity. Forerunner shields or not. Great first chapter though!
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 16 . 2/21
Really enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more
SlipDeta008 chapter 16 . 2/17
I recommend to read: Over analysis. The author is call EgotisticalIndustries, its explain about the true potential of element zero. If you understand scientific stuff.
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 16 . 2/19
That construct isn't the only thing that's hungry for more.
nlaj1 chapter 5 . 2/15
Good. Even good story needs romance to be even better.
artilyon-rand chapter 16 . 2/4
...okokok you justb killed tom...and you are making John into a spaces Jesus?¿
PrimalStorm chapter 16 . 2/2
Oh, come on! *flips table in rage*
Two stories in a row have killed off one of my favorite characters. A third is preparing him to die. Am I doomed to like characters that are killed off? T-T At least, he died protecting his people.
(rant ends.)
Sullivan better restart the Lazarus Project in order to bring Lasky back.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 16 . 1/25
I can't believe you killed off Lasky.
TheMysticalFett chapter 16 . 1/24
Dammit! Not Lasky! Curse you cruel Author!

I definitely have enjoyed this plot rich story. Can't wait to see where you go with it, and how the Broken Didact and Human Ancilla figure into this. Awesome job author!
FunnyGinger08 chapter 16 . 1/23
Good chapter.
I didn't really like the sappy death of Admiral Lasky, or how you skipped all of the fighting on the bridge, or the fighting after John left the Geth Citadel, but it was still good.
Was Bias the ship next to Infinity when they got to Cole? Or was it something else, since Bias was supposed to get flung into a star?
Anyway, good job. I'm glad you finally updated.