Reviews for If It's Over
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 15 . 6/21
First things first why hasn't Christian fired Taylor? A man with his resources blackmailed and his head of security needed a year sort this mess out? And Christian takes an extra 8 months to decide if he wants to aproach Ana? If she was a little more unstable that woman could've committed suicide or something. This is the weirdest plot abandoned her and still after all this hurt she forgives Christian in minute and even sleeps with him 5 seconds later. And now everybody gets the chance to win her forgiveness. My gosh whatever reason they had it's no excuse to hurt someone like this. Let's not forget the shattered trust. Man there is so much wrong with this it's almost impossible to root for anyone. Ana really needs mental help if she can just take Christian back like this. Her self esteem must be non existant and that is so sad.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 7 . 6/21
Are you kidding me with this? He fucked other women and he tells her he loves her? He cheated but ohh well it's ok because he was being blackmailed? And she is so stupid that he tells her he fucked others but he loves her and wants her and there she goes spreading her legs.
CathyD52 chapter 15 . 5/30
Cant wait for more. I love the plot so far
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 14 . 5/4
My stupid phone. To be honest I did not think I was going to enjoy this. Like I said I know that people do things to hurt each other but since I have read all the trilogy and grey and have gotten into fanfiction I have tried a couple of cheating stories but could not get through them. Thank you for this story. Hope to see more when you can.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 14 . 5/4
ShadyGreySteele I want to thank you for this story.l will continue to look for more chapter from this story. To be honesy
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 12 . 5/4
Why did I not figure out that Elena was behind this. Plus the damn subs. I hope. They get what is coming to them.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 11 . 5/4
So far my stomach is not hurting. Please let them work it out but they need to talk about what happened and why
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 10 . 5/4
Fingers crossed my favorite couple eork this out and become happy again.
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 8 . 5/4
Ana always doubts. I hope Christain truly means it. I was so upset at the beginning my heart hurt. Thank you
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 7 . 5/4
I think this is Christains heart talking. He could never be in love with anyone else 3except Ana. The sex between them was always hot.
mysticeyes1 chapter 15 . 4/9
I'm loving your story so much please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.
Your a very good writer I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this.
mysticeyes1 chapter 1 . 4/9
this is starting out very sad.
NenetCandi chapter 14 . 1/10
In all truth, I find the premise of this story absurd. First, he could have confided his plan to heranf have her pretend just as much as he was. This whole thing was over in under a year so why did it take him 18 months to fill her in. The Greys were doing what Christian asked of them, so why is she pissed at them and not her husband. If anyone should be in the doghouse it should be him not the family. All they knew was her life was in danger and followed Christian's plan. That said, how come none of them went to her when it was over and say something. If Grace was still in her life, why couldn't the others. Why couldn't the family be in her life even if their marriage was over, why the need for Carrick to be so cruel. None of this adds up or makes sense. Frankly, the entire plot is just silly even for fiction.
malugargula chapter 15 . 1/10
Really great
Hope you finish it one day
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
*rolls eyes* makes no sense for Christian to behave like that with her if he truly was being black mailed as soon as the 1yr was up he would've gone looking for her