Reviews for If It's Over
rcjr3905 chapter 15 . 8/22
i love your story, wish you would continue
keana895 chapter 15 . 8/17
I have to say this story made me cry like a baby. You did an excellent job illistrating Ana's love for Christian. Truly a great story.
aprilrose0920 chapter 15 . 7/24
I love the story. please update
she just gave in like that?after everything?
stearncs321 chapter 15 . 6/29
great story. too bad it's been over 2 years since you updated. Readers just hate it when a author doesn't finish a story.
A neat idea. Ty for writing it.
Mitzi1958 chapter 8 . 4/27
Make up sex is great with a lot of dirty talking!
Mitzi1958 chapter 5 . 4/27
Because Everyone from Carrick to that witch Bitch Troll kept saying it to him! The only ones who didn't was his siblings, his mother and her parents! I know what happens this is like my fifth time to read it. I just love it, yes it starts really sad but things are not what they appear to be and that is why I love it! I hope one day you will come back to this and finish it!
JACKIE chapter 15 . 4/6
what happing to the next chapter i read this story 100 time and i love it but no new chapter
His-hers chapter 15 . 4/4
Please update
cokebear9903 chapter 13 . 3/30
i love this store & i'm glade they are back together were they belong. Do have a question in Christian's story he said Elena said he had to leave Ana & after a year he would get all the evidence, but during this year was was making a case of his own & destroying any evidence the subs had. Why were they apart for 18 months it sound like he had everything destroyed & had turned the tables on the by the year mark why did he wait another 8 months?
Love this story please finish it !
shaloo.verma.1 chapter 15 . 3/21
I m with you for long time.
so please update the story.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 15 . 3/11
Wowwwww I just started reading! This was a lot! Lol Is Elena out of the picture for good? I hope so! Till next time :))
RachelmBlondinSease chapter 15 . 3/9
Good story you should finish it.