Reviews for If It's Over
aprilrose0920 chapter 15 . 7/24
I love the story. please update
she just gave in like that?after everything?
stearncs321 chapter 15 . 6/29
great story. too bad it's been over 2 years since you updated. Readers just hate it when a author doesn't finish a story.
Crystal
A neat idea. Ty for writing it.
Mitzi1958 chapter 8 . 4/27
Make up sex is great with a lot of dirty talking!
Mitzi1958 chapter 5 . 4/27
Because Everyone from Carrick to that witch Bitch Troll kept saying it to him! The only ones who didn't was his siblings, his mother and her parents! I know what happens this is like my fifth time to read it. I just love it, yes it starts really sad but things are not what they appear to be and that is why I love it! I hope one day you will come back to this and finish it!
JACKIE chapter 15 . 4/6
what happing to the next chapter i read this story 100 time and i love it but no new chapter
Linelia chapter 15 . 4/4
Please update
cokebear9903 chapter 13 . 3/30
i love this store & i'm glade they are back together were they belong. Do have a question in Christian's story he said Elena said he had to leave Ana & after a year he would get all the evidence, but during this year was was making a case of his own & destroying any evidence the subs had. Why were they apart for 18 months it sound like he had everything destroyed & had turned the tables on the by the year mark why did he wait another 8 months?
Love this story please finish it !
shaloo.verma.1 chapter 15 . 3/21
I m with you for long time.
so please update the story.
Please
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 15 . 3/11
Wowwwww I just started reading! This was a lot! Lol Is Elena out of the picture for good? I hope so! Till next time :))
RachelmBlondinSease chapter 15 . 3/9
Good story you should finish it.
ShadyGreySteele chapter 14 . 3/8
I just want to clarify that my comment to the "guest" is not the guest comment directly under mine. I removed it because after that she literally left 10 other comments on each chapter that were like obnoxiously long so I just took them all down.
It was getting ridiculous . I think she believed the book was real and was living in some alternate universe it was creepy.
ShadyGreySteele chapter 15 . 3/6
Dearest "guest" I feel like I just got fucked by a pig Latin thesaurus. In your feeble attempt to use big words ,you sound more like a masturbating cat lady with one hand in her stained panties and the other swiping an old blackberry touch with dirty fingernails and an outdated version of auto correct. However thank you for perusing my horrible story and your other failed attempt at using the word perusing. You can always print it and wipe your ass with it. As for the friend that you'd like to assassinate i'm just guessing you met in a chat room and have never actually spoken. Without having to attempt to use really big words to seem as smart as you, I will just say that if that your one comment annoyed me so much I couldn't bear to think what it would be like actually having to hear your voice. Yikes, sounds like you need some sex sweetie. You can just read the dirty parts to get off before you wipe your ass with it .
See I can be helpful my story helped you xo