Reviews for Hell Week
Love it! I had to stop reading a few times because I was laughing too much.
HeatherSS1 chapter 26 . 5/24
She's pregnant. Perfect way to end the story.

I've really, really loved this story. I started reading it like a year ago and never finished, and boy am I glad I came back to it. At the beginning of the story, I never would've expected this, this love story, this marriage... It's wonderful.
HeatherSS1 chapter 24 . 5/24
*bursts out laughing* omg that was perfect. That was just perfect. I can totally imagine the shock on Cuddy and Stacy's faces! That was perfect timing on the chicken-guy's part.
HeatherSS1 chapter 22 . 5/24
OMG STACY?! Oh goodness this is going to be good!
HeatherSS1 chapter 21 . 5/24
I love that they got married. It was wonderful. I'm loving this story so far but that laugh in your notes has got me worried.
LFMLGHVM chapter 26 . 5/23
A really great story! But why the M rating?
HeatherSS1 chapter 18 . 5/20
Omg omg omg omg omg! No I definitely did *not* see that coming! Oh wow. That's so awesome! I was getting worried there for a bit about House's behavior. I am smiling so much right now. Yay!
HeatherSS1 chapter 11 . 5/19
Aww I like this conversation! Yes, she's totally going to win. They are so cute together!
webdepp chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
More more more... I need more of bad-ass Cameron!
Funny, smart, yeah... that's what I want in an FF!
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read this amazing story in one sitting,. I didn't even get up to pee. When his story first started I said what the fuck is going on here? And now as Im writing this I'm about to cry and wish there was more. By the way you are hilarious and I want to be your best friend. Seriously. I burst out laughing so many times I lost count. I usually prefer the angsty stories (my iPad changed angsty to nasty, that would have been awkward) but I loved this one so much. Really awesome awesome piece of work. I loved seeing this side of Allison. Sometimes I want to punch the writers of house for portraying her the way they did. I Always thought she was more of how you wrote her. :)
R.W.C.H chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Since I am not a native English speaker, I have no idea what's going on with this ,this doesn't happen all the time.I can understand most of fictions.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It felt like a change of pace from so many House/Cameron stories. I especially liked the way Cameron managed the entire conference to their benefit. Thanks for a good read!
hughville chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
This goes onto my Top Ten list of Favorite House/Cameron fics. I absolutely love it. You did a brilliant job showing what most House/Cameron fans already know: House and Cameron are very much alike. Cameron just hides her Houseness better and you did an outstanding job portraying those traits in her.

Thank you SO much for this.

I hope you'll consider writing more about this amazing OTP.
sharp2799 chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
I adored this!
alfiem chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
I think that it being started after the show was already off the air must be the only reason that this story doesn't have more favourites. Its a really great fun little romance and a take on Cameron that's very appealing. I don't generally like it when House/Cameron stories demonize Cuddy or Chase (though Chase bothers me less), but in this case I don't mind it so much, I think because it's mainly playing up her professional clashes with House rather than making her psychotically jealous or something.