Reviews for Hell Week
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Wow. Just wow. I read this amazing story in one sitting,. I didn't even get up to pee. When his story first started I said what the fuck is going on here? And now as Im writing this I'm about to cry and wish there was more. By the way you are hilarious and I want to be your best friend. Seriously. I burst out laughing so many times I lost count. I usually prefer the angsty stories (my iPad changed angsty to nasty, that would have been awkward) but I loved this one so much. Really awesome awesome piece of work. I loved seeing this side of Allison. Sometimes I want to punch the writers of house for portraying her the way they did. I Always thought she was more of how you wrote her. :)
R.W.C.H chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Since I am not a native English speaker, I have no idea what's going on with this ,this doesn't happen all the time.I can understand most of fictions.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It felt like a change of pace from so many House/Cameron stories. I especially liked the way Cameron managed the entire conference to their benefit. Thanks for a good read!
hughville chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
This goes onto my Top Ten list of Favorite House/Cameron fics. I absolutely love it. You did a brilliant job showing what most House/Cameron fans already know: House and Cameron are very much alike. Cameron just hides her Houseness better and you did an outstanding job portraying those traits in her.

Thank you SO much for this.

I hope you'll consider writing more about this amazing OTP.
sharp2799 chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
I adored this!
alfiem chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
I think that it being started after the show was already off the air must be the only reason that this story doesn't have more favourites. Its a really great fun little romance and a take on Cameron that's very appealing. I don't generally like it when House/Cameron stories demonize Cuddy or Chase (though Chase bothers me less), but in this case I don't mind it so much, I think because it's mainly playing up her professional clashes with House rather than making her psychotically jealous or something.
Aleina Tempest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Love the slinky race lol made me laugh a little more than I should have.
Aleina Tempest chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Your story is definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read more.
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Only on chapter 7 so far but HAVE to comment on the Cameron/Cuddy showdown! That was just awesome. Way, way too awesome. Love how Cameron is quick to list everything that House has done for the hospital that most people wouldn't even think of.
generalprofound chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Great story!
I must say, I did not find that Cameron was out of character, she was after all supposed to play the role of House in the first chapters - and they were imo dead on. I rarely laughed this much during a story! And I am not just talking about the pranks either, but also about the well delivered dialogues.
Besides that, doesn't everyone of us have that second side to his character, that rarely anyone knows about and that is totally different from what thinks ones character is?

Also, I understand House has been done for quite some time, but any chance for another story in that fandom from you? It does not have to be a sequel to Hell Week, although, I would appreciate that one too. But I think your style of writing is very good (even the unedited versions of it :D ) so another story would be great - since the other categories you write for are not my cup of tea.
nix.mixx.94 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is awesome!
I am supposed to be writing my sociology paper that is due tomorrow but I read this and I can't stop laughing.
It is awesome!
maripach77 chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
this was an awesome read really liked this unknown side of Cameron and what a perfect match for House...cracked up at the pranks, just awesome major kudos to you
ranma hibiki chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
very sweet ending. I enjoyed reading Hell Week an could see a few chapters that would have been hilarious if they would have added to the series 3

keep up the good work, an give your muse a pat on the back for a job well done
Fictionreadergrl chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
This is probably one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. I loved the back history into Cameron having an "Inner-House" instead of her just having this bitchy side that no one ever saw. I do wish there hadn't been so much focus on Dr. Creepy without some follow up, I get that it's better to be safe than sorry but it felt like there was some sort of confrontation meant to happen.

The pranks. Please write a parallel story of just a prank war in the department. I loved them.
gracerealized chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved seeing a strong kick ass Ally, and seeing House be able to appreciate that about her. A little OOC? Maybe, but we never saw what else was going on in Cameron's head, and if she'd done this, who knows how House would have reacted? I read most of this with a huge grin on my face and have had to pee for the last 4 chapters but have put it off because I couldn't stop reading! That combined with all the giggling I've done at your story is a dangerous combination! Thanks for the fun read, please come back to this fandom again! :) Gracie