Reviews for Hell Week
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I loved how Cameron confessed to House what her plans were but now they are in to revision. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Cameron is trying to spot the rat who helped Cuddy. I loved how She is having a hard time calling House by his first name. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
I loved all the trial and tribulations for Cameron to get House in the sack! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I loved how Cameron was trying desperately to stick to the plan and in the end Screw the Plan! Too Funny! Please continue.
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
was actually kind of cute. very waffy _
so what does cameron have planned next? what ever she has in her devious mind, I look forward to seeing

keep up the good work!
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
the super bouncy balls and the slinky have to be the best pranks yet!
on that note, I'm going to go hide, house just got scary _
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved how Cameron finished the Power point and spruced up his speech. I loved how she also got him first class with her seated next to him. I loved how her brother rented her a Porsche 911. Too Funny! Please Continue.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
I loved how she depends on Wilson as much as House does. I loved how Cameron was organizing House's trip. Please continue.
ladybellatrix chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
lovelovelovelovelove can't wait for more chapters!
Chaos Mancer chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
i personally loved is chapter. merry christmas
ladybellatrix chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
only capital letters seemed suitable for that, i am amazingly, outstandingly impressed - MORE!MORE!MORE!
ladybellatrix chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
aw, poor house!
ladybellatrix chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
ahahahahahahahahaha! oh my god, this is so funny!
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I loved the confrontation between Cameron and Cuddy! I loved how Cameron told Cuddy off big time! I loved how half the hospital and House himself heard her declare her love for the man. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Cameron is asking Wilson to find out what is going on with House. Please continue.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »