Reviews for Hell Week
Chaos Mancer chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
i personally loved is chapter. merry christmas
ladybellatrix chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
:O AMAZING!ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
only capital letters seemed suitable for that, i am amazingly, outstandingly impressed - MORE!MORE!MORE!
ladybellatrix chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
aw, poor house!
ladybellatrix chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
ahahahahahahahahaha! oh my god, this is so funny!
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I loved the confrontation between Cameron and Cuddy! I loved how Cameron told Cuddy off big time! I loved how half the hospital and House himself heard her declare her love for the man. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Cameron is asking Wilson to find out what is going on with House. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I loved this day of wreckage! I loved how Cuddy had to now figure out what was going on! Too Funny! Please continue.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
and yes, this story is hilarious! didn't think anyone would have the guts to do it with Cameron!

keep up the good work! i can't wait to see what 'tomorrow' will bring to the clinic!
D
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great Humorous Chapter. I loved the tricks Cameron played on her colleagues! Especially Wilson! Please continue.
ladybellatrix chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
omg, just about killing myself laughing at this chapter!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I loved this honest discussion between Cameron and Greg. Please continue.
ladybellatrix chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
aw! love it! need more!
ladybellatrix chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
omg, this is sooooo funny!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved this new improved more confident Cameron! Too Funny! I loved how she got Greg to take her clinic calls Too Funny! I loved Wilson's expressions more! Please continue.
parttimeficwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oooh, I'm hooked...looking forward to more x
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »