Reviews for Just a Dream
MidnightRainCloud chapter 19 . 7/11
best story ever you really know how to write and the end was the best! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WITH YOUR OTHER STORYS.
MidnightRainCloud chapter 18 . 7/11
what! It is was all a dream nooo but yeaaaah. loved it but wish there was more only one more chapter sadly but it was a great story plot and you opened my eyes to another kind of plot twist to blue exorcist.
MidnightRainCloud chapter 17 . 7/11
...well know that was interesting.
MidnightRainCloud chapter 16 . 7/11
This is making me so confused I dont know if i want it to be a dream and rin a demon or rin is just a..a human who is really ducked up. Keep up the grate work and I so loving this cant wait to read the next chapter.
MidnightRainCloud chapter 15 . 7/11
loved it and its better then nothing XD
MidnightRainCloud chapter 14 . 7/11
I am loving this story plot and keep up the good work!
fuck chapter 18 . 6/22
fuck i cant believe it. that was amazing. i couldnt have asked for better plot. i was highly thrilled and deep into how it would feel if ao no exorcist was all "just a dream". fuck. also. tbh. i think this is kinda a little of how mentally suffering people feel :((. they are convinced (somehow...) what they know is real. bit nobody believes u. the aggravation and misery i felt together with rin was definitely sth new & impactful i've been drawn to, to imagine. yes. plot & idea, yes. YES
yes chapter 7 . 6/21
i love this so far. amazig. yes. love the plot
I really like this fanfic. I dont understand very well the english and i translate with google but that i can understand like me very much.
EtherealTulip chapter 17 . 3/4
Oh DAMN
WAIT
IS RIN ACTUALLY STILL ASLEEP IN HIS WORLD AND THIS IS A DREAM?
Iftiyan Herliani253 chapter 13 . 2/5
u should be responsible to ur story and readers
really
i badly want to know what's going on next
Iftiyan Herliani253 chapter 19 . 2/5
when will u continue this?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
That drama seen just *crys tears of saddens and laughs*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
*crys twin waterfalls*
Lady of the Fates chapter 19 . 11/19/2016
Hah! I knew it! I knew it was all a dream!