Reviews for Just a Dream
amethystfirechik chapter 19 . 4/8
For some reason, thought this fic was going to end with Rin being crazy. And the dream was the excorsist world. Liked the story even if the ending seemed rushed.
Mellow Paranoia chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
This is definitely one of the most interesting fanfics I've read! :D I'm so glad everything abt exorcist and satan was real too,and it isn't just rin waking up from a dream indeed X'D Besides how happy I am for rin returning to his own world,I can't help but feel sad for the people in the other timeline,I certainly can't imagine how yukio will react to seeing his own twin brother commit suicide via bludgeoning with a knife into the heart right in front of him and how he'll feel afterwards.I kinda pity the people that care about him in that timeline :( whelp,hopefully,maybe the rin there didn't die after all and that yukio got his own rin back! :) (sorry,so much feels that I don't wanna imagine that that world won't have a happy ending even if it was just a 'dream' to our rin)
chinkie chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Wow, this was a very interesting read.
Lolly1o1 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I loved the ending and I'm so glad the exorcisists were really real the whole time I was saying to myself the exorcisists really are real please let them be real
Lol
Lolly1o1 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Yay!
Lolly1o1 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Supernatural is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
You almost had me a couple of times there...*sighs*
It's a good thing Satan exists then in the Ao no Exorcist world huh?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
i really loved this story...keep up the good work
Guest chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Yay! For a while I was worried that it would end in Rin being insane! This ending is FAR better than the one I was expecting! I LOVED the story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I love the story! But im so sorry for poor Rin!

Isn't Supernatural awesome! ;)
Knight Yuuki chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Kyaaaa!This is the first long enough than a two-shot story that I ever read AND I LOVED IT! XD
Great job to create this story and making my emotion go like a roller coaster.. *thumbs up*

Ganbatte in the future!
ElizabethBathog chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Wow! Just wow i dont now what to say! This was great really great! Thank you for writing it!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Why didn't I review this months ago? Well, I'm going to do it now. It might be short, but this is just the sort of epilogue I was hoping for! It neatly ties up all the loose ends, explains things, and sets up the start of a hopefully better relationship for the brothers. The latter is my favorite part. How you write Rin and Yukio here is just great. It's a perfect ending for this.
shootingstarbringer101 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Hehe I liked your ending a bit but I kind of got confused when bon came in and didn't even go like you're awake! or nothin he just said what's so funny like he already knw Rin was alive. But the last words was a good little finish to it all. Great story pal! And also stay in touch Hali! starbringer out. Oh yeah I forgot I didn't post my last review in chapter 18 but it went like: "Wait what? he wakes up in his world and hugs Yukio? what the heck is this?! It can't end just like that! That was way to simple for an ending! Also if he did than which stupid world was the dream?! Oh my gosh I'm so confused and angry with you Hali! Wait. There's a next chapter do there MUST be more. Yeah. this was just a joke to get me mad. But it won't work on me! Bye! starbringer out." I have photographic memory so I'm pretty sure I remembered it correctly. Well at least i proved you wrong when you said I'll be mad at you with this ending. Ha! Well this time for real though. starbringer out. [p.s Wow that was my first time saying starbringer out 3 times in one review. Ha I just said it again so make that four! See ya! starbringer out. Huh well now it's five! bye! starbring-No that was the last time!]
shootingstarbringer101 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Wow. Now all hope of Rin getting cure might just be in that medicine. And about the next chapter? I'm freaking excited! I mean how cold you not?! It's so flippin suspenseful and gratly written. But too tell the truth when kuro started "talking" to him I thougbt he was dreaming but then realized he went insane. And when he got the razor I was on the edge of screaming because I thought he died! And than Angel came outta nowhere than I thought he dreaming again but it was real! Dude if you made a anime about this I would watch it! Well I won't wate anymore of your time so see ya nxt time Hali! starbringer out.