Reviews for Just a Dream
Knight Yuuki chapter 19 . 4/18
Kyaaaa!This is the first long enough than a two-shot story that I ever read AND I LOVED IT! XD
Great job to create this story and making my emotion go like a roller coaster.. *thumbs up*

Ganbatte in the future!
ElizabethBathog chapter 19 . 3/19
Wow! Just wow i dont now what to say! This was great really great! Thank you for writing it!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 19 . 2/18
Why didn't I review this months ago? Well, I'm going to do it now. It might be short, but this is just the sort of epilogue I was hoping for! It neatly ties up all the loose ends, explains things, and sets up the start of a hopefully better relationship for the brothers. The latter is my favorite part. How you write Rin and Yukio here is just great. It's a perfect ending for this.
starbringer101 chapter 19 . 2/3
Hehe I liked your ending a bit but I kind of got confused when bon came in and didn't even go like you're awake! or nothin he just said what's so funny like he already knw Rin was alive. But the last words was a good little finish to it all. Great story pal! And also stay in touch Hali! starbringer out. Oh yeah I forgot I didn't post my last review in chapter 18 but it went like: "Wait what? he wakes up in his world and hugs Yukio? what the heck is this?! It can't end just like that! That was way to simple for an ending! Also if he did than which stupid world was the dream?! Oh my gosh I'm so confused and angry with you Hali! Wait. There's a next chapter do there MUST be more. Yeah. this was just a joke to get me mad. But it won't work on me! Bye! starbringer out." I have photographic memory so I'm pretty sure I remembered it correctly. Well at least i proved you wrong when you said I'll be mad at you with this ending. Ha! Well this time for real though. starbringer out. [p.s Wow that was my first time saying starbringer out 3 times in one review. Ha I just said it again so make that four! See ya! starbringer out. Huh well now it's five! bye! starbring-No that was the last time!]
starbringer101 chapter 16 . 1/29
Wow. Now all hope of Rin getting cure might just be in that medicine. And about the next chapter? I'm freaking excited! I mean how cold you not?! It's so flippin suspenseful and gratly written. But too tell the truth when kuro started "talking" to him I thougbt he was dreaming but then realized he went insane. And when he got the razor I was on the edge of screaming because I thought he died! And than Angel came outta nowhere than I thought he dreaming again but it was real! Dude if you made a anime about this I would watch it! Well I won't wate anymore of your time so see ya nxt time Hali! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 15 . 1/29
(sniff) J-just when I thought he was getting b-better. P-poor Rin boo hoo. Wahhh! Psyche you think I would actlike that? Ha! Anyway I do feel bad for Rin and lets just sqy he does take the medicine would he forget everything about Shiemi and everyone else?! Man now I'm seriously hype about what's gonna happen! See ya later Hali! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 14 . 1/29
Hmm supernatural eh? Isn't that a reallife show that comes on...um..I forgot which channel it is. Eh. Oh well. Well lucky me I started a wee bit late so I don't hav too wait! See ya in the next run pal! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 13 . 1/29
Wow now tl about a suspenseful cliffhanger. And also even though it seemed rushed I'm kinda glad they got together given their chemistry. And I'm usually a Rizumo fan also so that's saying something! Well thanks for the awesome chapter! Ohand by the way that "mom" joke Rin and shiemi made was used with Rin and Yukio. And howdid he get lost? Imean if the place was like he "remembered" it than he could of went back anytime. Well thanks for the great chapter Hali! See ya! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 11 . 1/29
Oh nooo! Shiro don't do it! Run Rin! (ahem) (turns around) Huh? Oh hey Hali how's it going? I just finished this chapter as you ca see. But now I feel bad for him. Like he was real and my friend. Well now today as you can see I have plenty of time on my hands since today I got school off! By the way I go to True Cross Academy so that's very rare! Alright on to the next one! See ya next time pal! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 10 . 1/29
Oh snap! I wasn't expecting that too happen! You rock Old man Suguro and go for it Rin! Also this chapter was hilarious when Yukio tried to look in " The Book". Alright time to check out the next one! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 9 . 1/29
Hey Hali how's it going? Also this chapter was cool. I also liked how Rin and Shima got along just fine. It was nice. Well great work pal andsee ya later (next chapter)! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 8 . 1/28
Hey Hali I'm back! Also I liked this chapter especially the end. Also I'll make sure to reach the end of this! Ane another thing you should do. You should make a bonus chapter so you'll have 20 chapters and the chapter could be like in the ANE world everyones wondering what happened to Rin. Well just a suggestion. See ya next time! starbringer out.
Mrs. Friday 13 chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Wow... Truly a great story, compliments to the writer. You had all my emotions going crazy!
starbringer101 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Wow another splendid chapter good job! Hey Hali this story is really cool and this story just reminded me of it but do you know the manga Bakuman? Just PM your answer later see ya! starbringer out.
starbringer101 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Haha I like this chapter Hali! Great job and I can't really stay for awhile because I have a concert [wish me luck!] and I just want to let you know I will keep supporting this story! See ya! starbringer out.