Reviews for Til Kingdom Come
S chapter 30 . 4/1
I liked this fanfic. He is great! The only thing I am somewhat disappointed it features the character of Arthur. He became weaker. I understand that it is very difficult after all he's been through a lot. But before he stood out more because of its incredibly resistant nature. He was a defender. Now Ariadne took on this role. And it's weird for me because I like to see Arthur caring and protecting her again. Anyway, i like this fanfic so much! Thank you for it!
alliwant chapter 30 . 3/21
I love this story and so thrilled to have you continue the adventures of Ari and Arthur after the events of To Lose My Life. I was so heartbroken at the end of that fic and so glad to see that you decided to continue into a sequel. Reading this fic was difficult because of all the mental hardships that both Ari and Arthur had to face to get to the point to where they were at the end of this fic. This story was extremely dark and dreary, but it truly captures how hard it is to heal and live after going through trauma. I loved watching the development and evolution of Ari and Arthur's relationship in this. Just like how Ari was clinging to the Old Arthur to get back in the beginning, I was clinging onto the hope that I would see Ari and Arthur back into how their relationship used to be. I'm glad you chose a different route for them, since Arthur had definitely changed and therefore, the dynamics of their relationship has changed. It was a beautiful development and it's great that they could come together in a different manner this time to suit the people they are now and not the people they used to be. It captures the growth of any relationship in real life - people grow and change and relationship are constantly being redefined. A beautiful beautiful evolution of their relationship and I just couldn't be happier about how things ended.
Bem3373 chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
Wow. This story was a roller coaster for me. I really enjoyed it- it was addicting and enticing, but it also was a very hard read. Not hard in the techniques, but hard in the plot. I cried reading each and every chapter. Although I realize that it had a happy ending, I still feel sad because the spark that the two held in the first story was gone. This is in no way a critique of your writings because I really enjoyed both of them, but I really missed the banter and love between Ariadne and Arthur. The way it ended sounded almost like they settled because of who Arthur used to be. Although I love that they married and settled together, I still felt sad because they had lost that spark of jokes and flirting. You definitely did well as calling this story a tragedy because I don't think that it can be honestly called anything else. You did a great job, and I really hope that I can read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
I cannot express how much this story has changed me. This is by far the best story I've ever read, fanfiction or novelor otherwise. I hope you are proud of what you have created and keep writing in the future. Your story took me through so many feelings and questions about what it means to be a friend, a lover, a relative and especially what it means to live life. You've done this beautifully and even have kept the characters and details very extensive and believable. I doubt I will ever see my life the same after this and I mean it. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing. I have enjoyed it to the fullest.
P0nyb0y chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
This was an amazing story. I honestly don't know what else to say. Every time a new chapter came out I would stop whatever I was doing and sit down to read it. Your writing never fails to put a smile on my face. :)
Amelia-Rose chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
Great and sad to see this fic end. Thanks for gracing us with this. It's been great to read.
Lauraa-x chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
This chapter filled in all the missing details from the last chapter. I really liked the dedication messages in Micah's book. After all they've been through, I'm really happy they ended up together, even though they might not be the same people as they were at the beginning. They were truely meant for each other!
I've really enjoyed reading this, it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride. But I'm glad we've reach the end. Thank you for your time and dedication to this fic and 'To lose my life'. You've done a superb job on them! xx
cinematherapy chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
'Ariadne Grace', that is a beautiful name! Loved that through everything that Arthur and Ariadne ended up together and Arthur got a new totem. This was a long and wonderful fic you did a great job!
Shoyzz chapter 29 . 10/29/2013
AWWW SOOO CUTEEEEE! And they are togetherrrrr YAAAAAAYYY
Awesome chapterr! Keep it up!
Knuckiducki chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
Hey there, sorry for the late review. University, you know?

Just wanted to say that I lved the last two chapters, as always. And finally some sort of happy end, even if their stuation really is a little f***ed up. I mean, first of all; Do her parens even know shes married? Or that Arthur is alive? Would be a little weird, especially if they really had kids... allthough that would be a complicated matter, since they dont even live together properly. Like Homer said, its a little sad. But a happy ending with a sugar coat on top wouldnt have fit in either.

Can Ari even still work as an architect in New York, since that job keeps her busy and she has to visit her husband every once in a while.

At least Arthur seems to be kind of alright, seems logical that he still needs meds and stuff, after all what happened.

Im curious what your epilogue will be, if she actually manages to escape that world one day and so on... Cant wait!
Renndude chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
HAPPY ENDINGS FTW HOORAY I CAUGHT UP IN TIME FOR THE LAST CHAPTER YAY.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2013
Pretty pleeeeease can we have the epilogue? :)
mbarca chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
I'm terribly torn between wanting this story to get to the next chapter and not wanting it to end...esh! Okay this Arthur is spectacular might not be the same as before but what's left of him is perfect. Screwed up and slightly deranged aren't we all, kidding but its a nice creation you made. I really enjoyed the conversation he had over Ariadne during his time away boy just so much to be happy about...she did it, she really broke through, go Ariadne! :)
Oh and confession I didn't grasp at first why in the world they wouldn't be wearing wedding rings and then it slowly hit what exactly Ariadne was having to continue doing on the side...hope to get a glimpse of their proposal, wedding, fights um I guesses I really want it all haha
Lauraa-x chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
Thanks for the update :) Nice to know what happened to Arthur over the year. I guess he had a less stressful year than Ari did. But he learned a lot about himself and figured out who he wanted to be.
I'm happy that they're married now, even though it might not look like the perfect marriage, it's kind of perfect for them. They've made it work for them and they're happy. After what they've been through, they really were meant for each other :)
There's nothing specific I can think of why I liked Helena, I just did for some reason lol. She was selfish, but she helped Ari in getting Arthur back. Without her, Ari wouldn't have known what to do and her and Arthur wouldn't be where they are now.
Can't wait for the epilogue :) Please update soon! xx
Dracarya Stark chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
Yaaaay! A new chapter!
I'm sorry I didn't review last one. Again, I've been busy... but you understand.

So... Ari did it, she did everything. Wow, so much power, so much blood on her hands, and so young... she seems fine now; but still, poor girl.
And I was happy to see Arthur's side of the story. It was very interesting.

They're back together again. Finally!

Updates are always worth waiting for :)