Reviews for Apocalypse and Renaissance
great fix..
jyotimeena10 chapter 2 . 2/27
wow
lilflyingApple chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
this is really nice! very well written, i hope you can write more soon :D
CoolerThanThouArt chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Yes! Epic story! This one so far has been really interesting. I am excited to see light and l's relationship progress, as well as the kira case. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I really enjoy this story, I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Glaistig chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I think that Light should sleep over once in a while. Did he sleep over that night? That point seemed slightly unclear to me.

I really liked the dialogue in this chapter, it was completely in character and well-worded.

The scene changes didn't seem to flow as well in this chapter, in several places I'm not sure what the time skip is, which makes it slightly awkward to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Good build up chapter. I can't wait till the action really gets started, I have a feeling it's going to be good. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I like how the first incredible chapter of this story resulted in a slight character change in Light and so as a reader, Light being more mature and less conceited makes sense, rather than him just being OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I am so in love with this chapter! I've actually read it like three times. The "Otōsan o tasukeru"m part breaks my heart into little pieces. And I love how badass Light is in this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter! I will consider it a christmas present. :) Good beginning to the relationship transition from coworker to lover for L and Light. Update soon please! :)
zoned-out chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I just wanted to say that I really really like this. Like, a lot, lol.
I especially like that you're going in depth about Light's recovery. It's very realistic.

Anyways, hope you update soon! It brightens my day :P
SweetScarlett97 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
xD So cute. I love the interactions between L and Light! Plus, they've acknowledged their friendship with each other! How adorable. :3 Poor Light, though- his panic attack was kinda scary. 3 He has L, though, so he'll pull through. :'D
-Nic
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Please update! Your story interests me much! And what's more you're quite generous on the words count, it's enough to satisfy me.. XD
gofuckyourself12345 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Sorry I haven't being reviewing, it's just I don't really have anything to say but "this is great, looking forward to next chapter" but if that'll do you it'll do me. Until next time :3
SweetScarlett97 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I'm surprised you don't have a huge amount of reviews by now. xD This fic is fantastic. The chapter length is a great size. Long enough to satisfy, but not too long; so the reader won't get bored. The way you write- details, explanations, dialogue, etc.- is also, quite awesome. Hah- I can blab on, and on, about how much I love this fic; but for the sake of time, I'll stop here. (: Nicely done.
-Nic