Reviews for Triage of the Heart
DreamerChild88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I think you did an phenomenal job of conveying Jules' emotions, especially when she realized that the little boy was already dead (that scene always makes me want to cry, no matter how many times I watch the episode). I love the interaction between Sam and Jules at the end. Great job!
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I've only just begun picking my way through the post-finale fics that have been turning up. Like you, I feel there's so much to be explored as there was so much going on in those episodes.

Thank you for this one. Those moments after the first bomb went off were so surreal and devastating, and you've done such an excellent job capturing the horror of what Jules must have been experiencing during that time. Great idea with the flashback to her initial triage training; I know we never saw Jules as that 'wet-behind-the-ears rookie', but I certainly buy it could have been a canon event from her past.

Oh, my heart still hurts for poor little Ethan and how Jules took the time to spread the blanket over him. Leah's shout about there being *more* kids inside just made me freeze right up, knowing that would send Jules into momma bear mode.

Not sure what else to say, other than to also congratulate you on a terrific episode tag. Well done.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
T_T That was already sad in the episode but reading it again, things like these shouldn't happen

but your writing style is amazing and this fic is awesome
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This episode also stuck with me.
Laura's chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Can you do a fanfiction about the wedding in more detail? Please I just love your writing style
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great post-ep story!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That episode killed me and this story didn't help resurrect me for sure. It's so perfectly well done, probably one of my favorites from you (though I think all of yours are a favorite of mine). You nailed Jules perfectly dealing with the situation. So heartbreaking to read and I loved that you added those JAM moments in between. My favorite part was probably the last part. Julianna Braddock. GAH. "I promise you we'll make it all okay." Sam clearly hasn't seen the promo for part 2.
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh man when she hurt herself in the tunnel the look on Sams face was just horror. but she totally rocked this part despite the sadness of the eppy :( oh I loved the ending and love seeing Jules Braddock yay! thanks for the small happy note at the end. wedding please? :)
Thondra chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great stories. I really enjoy reading them. Just one thing. You forgot the blue tag. For the wounded who can't be helped.
FPfanJAM4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the last part.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow. That was awesome. Beautiful fic, and you're right - Amy Jo was amazing.
-TM5
justamomentofclarity chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I just wanted to tell you that I am in love with your stories. Your pre-eps, post-eps, they are all fantastic! This story was no exception. It was one of my favorites. I loved that you addressed one of the Jam moments in the episode besides the wedding (of course, we all loved the wedding, but I too, loved Amy Jo's performance during the rescue of the children). Great job! I cannot wait to see what you write after the season finishes. :)
abril4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow..this was tragic and beautiful...love their moments. So sad about the tragedy..and what really goes behind the scenes. But love their scenes together. Amazing
June chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Not fair now you skipped the wedding, it comes after the proposal ;) or this could have been a multi-chap fic. Sorry am greedy for your take on the wedding. I held my breath the entire time Jules was in there and I did love Sam's concern but how they also maintained their professionalism. Loved the ending with the wee ray of hope for our new family.
Tamara chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Okay, English is not my first language so sorry if there are any mistakes.
You are definately the best writer I know. Better than any other (real) writer. The way you describe the feelings of Jules is amazing. This story adds something to the episode. I'm a huge fan of you :)