Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Agr67 chapter 42 . 5/22
Are you still going to write about Ana and Ethan?
TheEasternWind chapter 38 . 5/22
So. This is my final review. Even though my previous reviews didn't seem too friendly not all of it was directed at you. I'm not that much of a fan of the books, mainly because I disagree with the way Ana's character is depicted. The way I criticise her behaviour doesn't have anything to do with you as an author or with your story. It's not you fault that she is this way. That's just canon. I enjoyed reading your story. It was very pleasing that you ended it that way. Someone should have told her the truth much earlier. They were probably afraid she'd snap or something. Loved your Christian. He really does have a problem with jealousy but the same could be said for Ana. Even if she doesn't recognise it.
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 5/21
I would like a bit more continuity throughout the story. She comes to a conclusion at the end of the chapter and then suddenly forgets all about it the next. Maybe she's just...stupid. And I don't like her selfishness. It's always just about her and she's treating Kate very unfairly.
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 5/21
Woah. I really dislike Ana's work ethic. If you could call it work. She's always like "Oh yeah...but I should go to work. No,I have to go to work." And as soon as she gets there she goes whining to Christian who takes away all the work. Maybe that's why she doesn't understand that Christian needs to work such long hours. Because she never worked so long and never aspired to work so much. I don't want to call her lazy. She's just not ambitious or hard working even though that's what she thinks she is.
TheEasternWind chapter 21 . 5/21
Oh. My. Gosh. Is the dare Mia got a reference to the Princess Diaries where Mia (same name) is doing the same thing? At that horrid party she attended with JP where Lilly and Boris end up in the closet?
TheEasternWind chapter 20 . 5/21
I can understand Kate so much. In real life. I would be Kate and my best friend would be Ana. Not that she's involved with a wealthy CEO by any means. But she would probably try to stop me from destroying her cheating flea bag of a boyfriend. (But not push my brother on her...gross)
TheEasternWind chapter 15 . 5/21
Grah. I always hated how Ana was jumping between all these men in the books. I understand the trouble with Christian. But she should work things out with her friends (like Kate) and herself and not cling to those who have ulterior motives. She is leading them on instead of telling them that it's unlikely they'll ever be romantically involved. I wouldn't let my best friend behave that way. I won't label it as slutty or anything. It's just very fickle.
MaryMS chapter 14 . 5/15
I find Aa's willingness to so quickly forgive Christian's cheating on her so disappointing. She appears so weak and quickly taken in by him solely for immefiate sexual gratification. As always Christian is always protrsyed as an emotional adolescent with no impulse control. He professes that Ana is his everything yet he continually puts her feelings so far down his list. He takes her so for granted that he pushes her out of the room to deal with a submissive from years ago. He tells her, himself and Taylor that it is for Ana's safety but she has been disarmed,is under Christian's mental control & Taylor is right there to handle any physical problems. Christian is still so emotionally attached to Leila that he supports her, proceeds to bath and comfort her and decided to try to heal her by making love to her. Whether he lost his erection or not is irrelevant, then he feels the need to stay with Leila until Flynn arrives to send her to a mental facility (which he pays for) all the while disregarding Ana's emotional distress about being stalked hunted and held at gun point by Leila. Clearly Ana's feelings and safety are pretty far down his list of priorities.

The fact that he managed to be physically/sexually faithful to subs for whom he professes to have no feelings nor emotions for yet can not stay faithful Ana who he says is his heart, the most important person in his life is appalling. As Ana stated it was horrible enough to think that he just fucked Leila but to give her something he had o my shared with Ana (making love, not fucking) is utterly unforgivable, particularly when he acts like he owns Ana and her body emotionally & physically (he'salways so invested in the fact that she never shared herself with another man yet doesn't seem to see that sharing 'making love' with Leia is an incredible betrayal of Ana.)

For Ana to truely be so insecure and weak that she'll apparently forgive Christian's consistently selfish and unacceptable behavior regarding pretty much anything. It makes a
Summersmom06 chapter 42 . 4/14
Iove it hope there is more
Nicola chapter 42 . 4/14
Loved the very good i enjoyed every bit of it.
nikitta27 chapter 42 . 3/30
I love the story
booby tits chapter 6 . 3/15
wonderful...
booby tits chapter 5 . 3/15
loved this...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 15 . 3/9
We all know there is no way Christian would let Ethan or Jose near Ana. There's no way Ana would be sitting on Ethan's lap...The grammar in this story makes it hard to follow.
Love50Shades chapter 25 . 3/7
the beginning was harsh - can't really see christian cheating on ana but read through to see where you were going with story and the fact you said they would end up together later in story pushed me to continue reading. i am reaching up to chapter 26 and once they made up i really enjoyed the banter between christian and ana. weird to see the different angle with kate and ethan and sawyer. i enjoyed reading the game night at kate and ana apt where they played spin the bottle. kate and christian humping was too funny. and the girl fight after with kate and ana was ok but laughing more with christian and how calm he was. i also liked the friendship with sawyer and ana. the triangle with ethan, christian and ana is funny on how christian is always watching ethan with caution.

keep up the writing - you are good. so far the sex scene writing is on point. i always like when christian is in charge
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »