Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
ilikemnms chapter 14 . 3/2
Wait I'm confused, when did he propose?
loves4paws chapter 13 . 2/20
Here it is, February, 2015, and I'm rereading this story and getting royally upset with both Christian and Ana. His sex was planned. It did not "just happen". Something had to have happened that caused him to get an erection. He then took that erection in search of a condom, which, unless he knew exactly where to look, probably took several minutes to complete in Kate's room. Then, erection in hand so to speak, make his way back to the bathroom to the awaiting mentally ill woman, put the condom on, make sure his victim was ready for him, and then do the deed. His erection might have subsided without an orgasm but it did last long enough for him to search, find, return, prep, and enter.

Of course, he might have just looked at a naked Leila laying on the bathroom floor and decided he wanted a piece of her then went in search of the condom, returned, got his erection after thinking just what he was going to do to the helpless victim, gloved up, and started raping his helpless victim.

I'm amazed that no one has suggested that his having sex with a helpless, mentally ill woman, was rape. Even Flynn seems to have missed that little tidbit.
CuriousGeorgette chapter 31 . 1/23
You'e incredibly young and delusional! Jack's backstory was that all his assistants left after a brief interval of employment with him, implying acts of gross moral turpitude on his part. His characterization was not one of nice guy. EL James set him up fairly well as the aforementioned and led one's inner judgement to suspicion and mistrust of him. Ultimately he wanted to enact revenge via harm upon Christian for his warped notion the Greys adopted Christian and not him from the Foster home they occupied very briefly simultaneously. The Greys were unaware of Jack, Christian was only in the foster home temporarily until the adoption papers went through. Apparently, he was an abusive bully to the little kids in the home back then.

Thus young lady, Jack was showing his true colors early on as most criminally psychotic folks do. He was not all that nice Ana. He was showing his lecherous hand quite early. As a young woman, one needs to have a heightened sense of awareness and to see potential untoward situations. Christian assessed that very well thanks to his stalker/protective nature!

This is FanFiction and obviously you can do whatever you want. Just don't denigrate the true story falsely. Your age comes through in this story. I've only scanned it as I'm curious as to this site.
beatrice1975 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Just love it...
Hanlian chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
O.o E.L. Could stand for Erika Leonard, better known by the pen name E L James. This is creeping me me... Anyway... Love The storyline. ️ From America
Julian chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I like Ana and Ethan better. Dunno why. I just do. Don't ask. Anywho... Love da story so far. I read this in November 2014 so I guess I can't ask u to update more. But if I can, I would.
paulawer chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Ok, just finished ch.29. I'm so fucking pissed right now! It doesn't matter if someone is after Christian or is trying to hurt him, he freaking cheated twice! What an ass hole and he deserves to get hurt. I hate hate hate this story but I can't stop reading it!
susiemares chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I just started and I'm on ch. 8, it's good. Can't wait to keep reading
JoRoPo chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
This was an AMAZING story. I read it in 2 days. I couldn't stop! Looking forward to reading more of your work! btw, I can't believe you are 17!
SusieCC chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh believe me, when it comes to everyone's perception of Christian Grey, he is above mistake and of the utmost character that his devotion would never waver, even for a split second! OH and that he is incapable of change which is a contradiction in itself since to meet and marry Ana he HAD to be capable of change!

Plus, at the end of the day... this story, platform, stage is your perception of these characters ergo, you can take Christian to the top of a cliff and make him jump, that's YOUR prerogative as an author.

I faced the line divide during Broken Hearted, half of my readership were christian haters who wanted Ana to leave and never go back yada yada - and then there were the purists who flame and say you've butchered their favourite characters, then there are a small percentage who wants to read about someone who has made such a success of their life and seem to be a step above everyone else and want to see them make mistakes just like we do, as humans and read about how the hell they get themselves out of it, to their HEA. You're doing good so far, I just hope you stick to your guns and hold true to yourself.
Random chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Fantastic
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
THIS is FAB 3
ThePandoraStories chapter 38 . 7/14/2014
This is such an amazing story omg I love it so much! Ahaha just wanted to say I'm also from SG and I feel so great knowing that SG has such a proficient writer 3
mynameissioux chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Just discovered your story today... Wow! Very well-written!
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »