Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Scattycow chapter 1 . 8/27
Jeez, there are some fucking idiots reading FF these days. One look at your reviews proves that.
MaryMS chapter 13 . 8/1
This chapter makes me so angry. You've turned Ana into a slut. She is devestated by Christian's infidelity, his betrayal, listening to the details of his confusion and yet she dismisses every feeling of betrayal & her inadequacy and jumps right into chasing an orgasm like its the only thing that matters. How incredibly shallow. Very disappointing.
Why does Ana always acts like a school girl instead of an adult. Shes got the mentality of a teenagers. Actually they both acts like teenagers. What is with the yoyo break up instead of talk.
She angry thinking that Christian cheated on her with Leila. She is in a way cheating on Christian with the way she goes on with Ethan. They both cheated, two different ways but still cheating.
I can appreciate your efforts but where is this story going? Christian and Ana love each other tremendously, however, your story allows Ana to do any say foolish things ...it's ridiculous!
thebuntons2002 chapter 12 . 3/9
I so tried not to cry...love ur story
heather chapter 1 . 2/7
hi i just want to say that this fanfic of yours is very well written and structured and i love it! usually it is so hard to come by a good fifty shades fanfic because alot of them are not in very good english
Ebbyeyes chapter 21 . 1/4
Not sure about this chapter. What grown ups would play this game with their significant other?
ms.saved1 chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
This chapter was so out of the normal personality for Christian. He would have never allowed Anna to hug and sit in any others man's lap in from of his face let alone his house. Why is ethen there anyway?
Guest chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
This story was disgusting. It is a pleasure that you are not on this site anymore if this is what you call a story.
HungarianBebe chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
I love the story. I hope Christhia will get his ass kiked.
HungarianBebe chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I wuld just get a restreining order ageinst Christian. I'm rooting for Ethan !
HungarianBebe chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
I instantly fell in love with Ethan in the books. I always tought they would make a great couple. We have already a tone o C&A HEAs, I hope this would make it to be an Ethan &AnaHEA. I love he sory so far and I love that they slept together and cudled. That just so seet from him.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/8/2015
I really tried to like this story but it was just awful. Ana was beyond weak and Christian was an imoral bastard with no redeeming qualities. How can Ana be okay with a man who just cheated on her with a woman who tried to kill her. That foundation is as faulty as the san Andreas.
Just me chapter 1 . 7/15/2015