Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Luvdisney2007 chapter 40 . 3/23/2013
Thank you for continuing their story. I'm excited to read more.
efsog chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
Enjoyed. Wondering what reaction he will have to blip. More please!
hersar1997 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
Really glad you started this! Hopefully he will be a bit more accepting of blip in your version! Can't wait for another update! Not a fan of Ethan and Ana so I'm glad you are doing this one.
AngieSpeaks chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
i hope you keep this story going
diana312 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
lov it
Naomi chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
I love this chapter but please continue with the one with Ethan
i really love that story and i have a gift for knowing when a story is going to be great and I'm really starting to love the idea you incorporated to the alternate ending, please don't give up on that story :D
c.a.s.s.i.e.1 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
I'm so happy that you decided to keep writing this although I also love your Ethan and Ana story to please keep writing I'm hooked :)
nedbella chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
Oh yes, this is going to be a great story. I love how you write and can't wait for more. No doubt Jack Hyde will be a bunch of dangerous trouble for Christian and Ana. Wil his presence be in line with the original books or will you give it your own spice. I think something you come up with in regards to Hyde will be a good change from the usual. Can't wait for more.
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
bad move, letting all the characters join into a personal relationship and its affairs like that. the relationship of Ana and Christian should stay between them. at first the character's invalid nosiness was tolerable, but it turned out to be plain immature and unrealistic.
Sorry if this review offends you but you have presented a very immature presentation of ana and christian's relationship.
I had to read on because i love the characters but the plotline turned out to be really childish. Covered up by a good style, this plot is devoid of mature emotions and struggles.
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
great Chapter... amazing emotions! I applaud your style... damn it, this brought me to tears.
AnnahD chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
So we've fast forwarded ahead a bit then, how is Ana at the board of directors meeting? Just need a bit of clarification and I should be good to go on this renewed storyline
Guest chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
If your still continuing can you take the completed symbol off so I know that you have added a new chapter? Or are you starting a desperate story soon
mojojojo152 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
omg loved it cant wait for more xx
TheGrey'sFan01 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013