Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
hersar1997 chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
I personally liked the ending of this story and AM NOT an Ana and Ethan fan! I wish you would have done a little more to end this one where they actually got married.
APEJEN chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
I am not an ethanna fan but will read your desperate story lol :-)
RobynlovesKlaus95 chapter 37 . 3/14/2013
really disappointed loved the story between Ana and Christian :(
som04 chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Love it. Keep it up, lol.

:) :)
Foggynights chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Well crap I am not one pro ethan
Guest chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Why would you want to ruin a very good story. Ana would not go with Ethan the chemistry wasn't there.
lilithblood chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Wooohoooo...I am all set for the rideee! Christian finally getting some payback for fucking Leila! There aren't much cheating stories out there with Ana actually and genuinely moving on from Christian and being happy while doing that too. I hope in this story you would add Christian's POV and really make him pay for his deed with Psycho slut Leila. Some closure about what he did with her. His regret about nothing was worth losing Ana and definitely not a former Sub. I would really like to read about a big Ana/Christian confrontation. Lol and to add more spice don't make Christian move on from Ana. Like EVER!
Valentine chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Thanks, I'm PRO-Christian :)

The pro-Ethan fans should also get their fun, so I find this idea quite well.
nessi72 chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
oh please no, don't do that...this story was great as it was!
frankie and archie proud mummy chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
When will the change b in place
tstines chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
That's bad!
Moromu93 chapter 39 . 3/14/2013
Why are u changing the story ?
I like it just the way it is!
Please kill this fic !
melissa chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
Love this story and the relationship between luke and ana.
I always thought that someone should make a story with more interactions between those two.
I'm so done with mr. grey and his stupid actions all the time so thank you for this!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/13/2013
loved the story please update next chapter
pavie chapter 38 . 3/13/2013
Loved your story! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us.
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »