Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Ms MMS chapter 14 . 5/15/2017
I find Aa's willingness to so quickly forgive Christian's cheating on her so disappointing. She appears so weak and quickly taken in by him solely for immefiate sexual gratification. As always Christian is always protrsyed as an emotional adolescent with no impulse control. He professes that Ana is his everything yet he continually puts her feelings so far down his list. He takes her so for granted that he pushes her out of the room to deal with a submissive from years ago. He tells her, himself and Taylor that it is for Ana's safety but she has been disarmed,is under Christian's mental control & Taylor is right there to handle any physical problems. Christian is still so emotionally attached to Leila that he supports her, proceeds to bath and comfort her and decided to try to heal her by making love to her. Whether he lost his erection or not is irrelevant, then he feels the need to stay with Leila until Flynn arrives to send her to a mental facility (which he pays for) all the while disregarding Ana's emotional distress about being stalked hunted and held at gun point by Leila. Clearly Ana's feelings and safety are pretty far down his list of priorities.

The fact that he managed to be physically/sexually faithful to subs for whom he professes to have no feelings nor emotions for yet can not stay faithful Ana who he says is his heart, the most important person in his life is appalling. As Ana stated it was horrible enough to think that he just fucked Leila but to give her something he had o my shared with Ana (making love, not fucking) is utterly unforgivable, particularly when he acts like he owns Ana and her body emotionally & physically (he'salways so invested in the fact that she never shared herself with another man yet doesn't seem to see that sharing 'making love' with Leia is an incredible betrayal of Ana.)

For Ana to truely be so insecure and weak that she'll apparently forgive Christian's consistently selfish and unacceptable behavior regarding pretty much anything. It makes a
Summersmom06 chapter 42 . 4/14/2017
Iove it hope there is more
Nicola chapter 42 . 4/14/2017
Loved the very good i enjoyed every bit of it.
nikitta27 chapter 42 . 3/30/2017
I love the story
booby tits chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
booby tits chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
loved this...
Sweet Peach75 chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
We all know there is no way Christian would let Ethan or Jose near Ana. There's no way Ana would be sitting on Ethan's lap...The grammar in this story makes it hard to follow.
Love50Shades chapter 25 . 3/7/2017
the beginning was harsh - can't really see christian cheating on ana but read through to see where you were going with story and the fact you said they would end up together later in story pushed me to continue reading. i am reaching up to chapter 26 and once they made up i really enjoyed the banter between christian and ana. weird to see the different angle with kate and ethan and sawyer. i enjoyed reading the game night at kate and ana apt where they played spin the bottle. kate and christian humping was too funny. and the girl fight after with kate and ana was ok but laughing more with christian and how calm he was. i also liked the friendship with sawyer and ana. the triangle with ethan, christian and ana is funny on how christian is always watching ethan with caution.

keep up the writing - you are good. so far the sex scene writing is on point. i always like when christian is in charge
malugargula chapter 40 . 2/26/2017
Love this fic
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 42 . 2/24/2017
Good writing couldn't stop reading
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2017
This made me so happy. I've never ever encountered a fighting ana!
1slandGrown chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
Wow, youre a very talented writer. I just got into this site, someone on twitter suggested it. I dont know if youre still writing but you do good work. :)
kristieb chapter 22 . 2/14/2017
Omg...this is great. I havent laghed at a story this much in a while.
kristieb chapter 15 . 2/14/2017
Im new to this story...and Im hooked!
Claire1975 chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Oohhh good start to this fix. Hooked can't wait to read more
1,541 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »