Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
sash chapter 35 . 6/28/2015
heyy I really love this story it really is inspiring to read such things like this that are so explicit and that has the raw meaning of love through a story... yes I know that it is kind of weird to be interested in things like this but wicked is good right.! I have ben reading a lot of your stories and I really like the way you give the characters so much emotion .its as if I could feel them through the screen
T-SizzleInTheCity chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
I'm not sure what's worse about Ana: her self-loathing or her incessant need to fix/save Christian...its sad. Smh
T-SizzleInTheCity chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
I laughed and cried at this chapter! Wonderfully done!
T-SizzleInTheCity chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
I LOVED this chapter!
Random chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Idea like making Christian an unfaithful bf or husband is really annoying and totally an insulting to Erika's original is a devoted guy in relationship, he believes monogamy,he is that possessive and protective towards Anastasia, it's just impossible for him to hurt her like those cheating stories put.
Sarah chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
Love this story so far I did want Ana and Christian to go to New York together though!
Other than that I love it all!
twitipat chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
I'm sorry...but they are how old? Spin the bottle? Really?
vdlucas chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
A diamond collar!
ilikemnms chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Wait I'm confused, when did he propose?
loves4paws chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
Here it is, February, 2015, and I'm rereading this story and getting royally upset with both Christian and Ana. His sex was planned. It did not "just happen". Something had to have happened that caused him to get an erection. He then took that erection in search of a condom, which, unless he knew exactly where to look, probably took several minutes to complete in Kate's room. Then, erection in hand so to speak, make his way back to the bathroom to the awaiting mentally ill woman, put the condom on, make sure his victim was ready for him, and then do the deed. His erection might have subsided without an orgasm but it did last long enough for him to search, find, return, prep, and enter.

Of course, he might have just looked at a naked Leila laying on the bathroom floor and decided he wanted a piece of her then went in search of the condom, returned, got his erection after thinking just what he was going to do to the helpless victim, gloved up, and started raping his helpless victim.

I'm amazed that no one has suggested that his having sex with a helpless, mentally ill woman, was rape. Even Flynn seems to have missed that little tidbit.
CuriousGeorgette chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
You'e incredibly young and delusional! Jack's backstory was that all his assistants left after a brief interval of employment with him, implying acts of gross moral turpitude on his part. His characterization was not one of nice guy. EL James set him up fairly well as the aforementioned and led one's inner judgement to suspicion and mistrust of him. Ultimately he wanted to enact revenge via harm upon Christian for his warped notion the Greys adopted Christian and not him from the Foster home they occupied very briefly simultaneously. The Greys were unaware of Jack, Christian was only in the foster home temporarily until the adoption papers went through. Apparently, he was an abusive bully to the little kids in the home back then.

Thus young lady, Jack was showing his true colors early on as most criminally psychotic folks do. He was not all that nice Ana. He was showing his lecherous hand quite early. As a young woman, one needs to have a heightened sense of awareness and to see potential untoward situations. Christian assessed that very well thanks to his stalker/protective nature!

This is FanFiction and obviously you can do whatever you want. Just don't denigrate the true story falsely. Your age comes through in this story. I've only scanned it as I'm curious as to this site.
beatrice1975 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Just love it...
Hanlian chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
O.o E.L. Could stand for Erika Leonard, better known by the pen name E L James. This is creeping me me... Anyway... Love The storyline. ️ From America
Julian chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I like Ana and Ethan better. Dunno why. I just do. Don't ask. Anywho... Love da story so far. I read this in November 2014 so I guess I can't ask u to update more. But if I can, I would.
paulawer chapter 9 . 10/3/2014