Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Julian chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I like Ana and Ethan better. Dunno why. I just do. Don't ask. Anywho... Love da story so far. I read this in November 2014 so I guess I can't ask u to update more. But if I can, I would.
paulawer chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
Ok, just finished ch.29. I'm so fucking pissed right now! It doesn't matter if someone is after Christian or is trying to hurt him, he freaking cheated twice! What an ass hole and he deserves to get hurt. I hate hate hate this story but I can't stop reading it!
susiemares chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I just started and I'm on ch. 8, it's good. Can't wait to keep reading
JoRoPo chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
This was an AMAZING story. I read it in 2 days. I couldn't stop! Looking forward to reading more of your work! btw, I can't believe you are 17!
SusieCC chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh believe me, when it comes to everyone's perception of Christian Grey, he is above mistake and of the utmost character that his devotion would never waver, even for a split second! OH and that he is incapable of change which is a contradiction in itself since to meet and marry Ana he HAD to be capable of change!

Plus, at the end of the day... this story, platform, stage is your perception of these characters ergo, you can take Christian to the top of a cliff and make him jump, that's YOUR prerogative as an author.

I faced the line divide during Broken Hearted, half of my readership were christian haters who wanted Ana to leave and never go back yada yada - and then there were the purists who flame and say you've butchered their favourite characters, then there are a small percentage who wants to read about someone who has made such a success of their life and seem to be a step above everyone else and want to see them make mistakes just like we do, as humans and read about how the hell they get themselves out of it, to their HEA. You're doing good so far, I just hope you stick to your guns and hold true to yourself.
Random chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
ThePandoraStories chapter 38 . 7/14/2014
This is such an amazing story omg I love it so much! Ahaha just wanted to say I'm also from SG and I feel so great knowing that SG has such a proficient writer 3
mynameissioux chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Just discovered your story today... Wow! Very well-written!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I didn't how they got back together but great story nonetheless
ET828 chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
I don't understand Ana y she let Kate bully her all the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OKay! Reading the reviews ONLY has made me say HELLL NO to this story! Sounds no where near CG and AS. The cheating sounds extreme, Ana's "stupid", etc. Al goes against what the story's essence - CG and Ana's LOVE story...and who they are as E L wrote and whom we all came to love. First, Christian is a control freak and he doe NOT share, even in his BDSM sub days. Nuff said...but sounds like you're a decent budding writer. Good Luck
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Just sayin' but this should be rated M for mature. kinda heated if u ask me and little 13 yr olds shouldnt be reading this.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/30/2014
Yes please keep that separate...Ethan, yuk!
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »