Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Guest chapter 41 . 7/18/2013
post more a awesome story please keep up
Guest chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
bless your soul for making jack a good guy LOL. i can't take any more of the usual creepy shit fanfics have
ashiikoo chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I'm only on the first few chapters but ana taunting grey is hilarious. I think it's what makes this my all time favorite fanfic :)
twibe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Omg no! I thought it would be something small not sex, how could he! That's not like him at all,, how could you make him like that :p haha gosh I hope she doesn't take him back! If you love someone you don't cheat!
Pandamelon chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
I'm having difficulty with this story. I mean your writing is pretty good but it feels like jr high or high school to me. Ana is being ridiculous and so is Christen and I won't start with Sawyer. The spin the bottle game really gave the story an immature feeling because christen would never let that happen. He doesn't have control. Also, their grown adults. They wouldn't be doing that. I plan to continue to read because I'm curious as to if anything will improve but I do have hopes! Your good a writing, the story itself just lacks a bit. Good luck :)
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
Oh my god. I just noticed, that E.L. James has the same acronym as Elena Lincoln...
FSfan4now chapter 26 . 5/12/2013
OK, I wasnt going to review, but I am so disgusted with Ana's behavior. DRinking all that hard alcohol while on meds! That seems to be the first think she does. I wished she would of OD. My god, this girl is soooooooo STUPID. I just want CG to dump her and get someone more mature. I just cannot stand her Stupid insecurity games like she is in junior high school. Her constant Stupid behavior is just going to cause alot of PR flack for him. And I cant see at all why so many people like her, for example, his family. The FSOG trilogy explained it all but in this continuing story, she is a total juvenile idiot. And CG would not have put up or acted so juvenile after her so many behaviors with other men and the way she has talked back to him in front of other people and his staff. NO F*****G Way.
There is NO way Luke should be calling her 'sweetheart' at all.
She is So Stupid, guys should not be so attracted to her. As for CG, there is an endless supply girls that could be just what he needs in a mature women. I mean the guy is gorgeous and a billionaire for goodness sakes.
Of course its disgusting that he had that slip in judgment with Leila but seriously, why would he have been interested in her when she had clearly been crazy and not looking very good at the time.
But I can hardly read this story because of Ana's behavior. I'm sick of everyone coddling her.
I mean she is throwing a tantrum because he wasnt around to bail her out of the working too hard situation? Shit, she doesnt even have to work!
I really hope these people improve because their behaviors are just too juvenile. I do understand that CG emotionally is at Juvenile level and for both, it is their first romance but seriously, do they have to keep acting so incredibly Stupid?
Actually, Kate was also acting stupid. I mean that Spin the Bottle game? there is NO Way CG would have played that and allowed himself to not be in control of the situation and outcome, especially if it concerned Ana and any R rated situations that may have included another man!
I think you are trying for an interesting story line and you are clearly a decent writer but your characters have to be a bit more mature in their actions for this story to be less frustrating and more believable.
I am a huge fan of FSOG, especially, CG but it seems these characters actions are slowly making me want to vomit and drink myself into oblivion as well...
Please keep writing, you are good, and thank you for this story and its my fault for being frustrated as I am the one choosing to read it.
HHERALD chapter 41 . 4/30/2013
i have really enjoyed this... thanks...
Shelby chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Best chapter I've read yet! Laughed by butt off!
Shelby chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Finally! I was so anxious for that Ana/Ethan scene! So freaking good!
Shelby chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Ooh...some Ethan/Ana action?! I like it!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2013
Ethan is a fucking bastard. He doesn't know what loyalty means. he is with Mia but he makes a pass at Ana? What a dick.
Ollie88 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
OMG this is brilliant, I can't leave it down! I feel so sorry for Christian:-(
Jaliz06 chapter 40 . 3/30/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story! Now on to the sequel!
dlk6995 chapter 37 . 3/25/2013