Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
Nermina25 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
big deal so she got drunk, so what. i mean she should of been at least at kates and had her little adventure. but c'mon Christian.. you CHEATED..! and yet he chooses to be upset. and i can't believe how low she stooped, and let him in bed.. GOD ANA NO..! Don't' give in to his sexxterpiece..! NOOO,,,!

DEFINENTLY do not stop..! continue.. with this story. i am dieing to see where this leads to..!
pookiebear3 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
gotta love make up sex...such a great chapter! keep going we need more chapters!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
This is awesome...u have to continue
blondegirl3 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Glad she is ok... She was lucky! Good to see CG pissed! About time for the make up sex if they want to move forward!
Peglyn23 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Aww another chapter that made me cry.. :'( *Good Chapter*
JolieBlanc chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter. Please do not end this story. Maybe stop here, but continue with a second part.
Cynthia74 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Loved it. Please update soon.
girlofmidnight chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Yes you should continue!
Tiffany Yvoone chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I'm unsure as to why you would not continue this story! I absolutely loved this chapter. You can't deny then loving each other and I only hope the end result is then being together! Love it can't wait till your next update
TQuezada chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I loved it! They belong together hope u keep u with ur story
Mylisa chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
You HAVE to continue, PLEASE! How could you not?! Believe me, feelings will not disappear after a romp in the hay. Xo
HappyCup chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Finally. I've been waiting for her to scream at him, but I wish he had a better response. And of course, there's still the problem that a crazy Leila has learned that all she has to do is pull a gun on Ana and Christian will make love to her.
loves4paws chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
WOW! I'm dumbfounded! When hungover, sex is the last thing on my mind but Ana sure seems to have recovered quickly from her headache and dry heaves.

Christian yells at her to talk to him, to lash out at him, yell at him when she's angry with him but when she does he interrupts her, gets mad at her, yells at her, frightens her, forces his thoughts onto her, makes her feel her feelings are wrong and, she's wrong to feel the way she does. The only way she can say what she things and feels is either in writing (email, text) or when Flynn is there to run interferrence. So, what does he expect when she finally acts out?

Kate is banned from Escala until he decides to let her in. Knowing how he as done in the past, Ana will be banned from Kate and Kate's influence, too.

Why hasn't Ana met his friends? She's met his family and personal and business staff but no friends, except for Elana, and I wouldn't call her a friend.

He manipulates her by playing on her insecurities, her need to be loved and accepted by using kind words and soft touches followed by sex to get her where he wants her - under his control. The memory of Christian with Leila came to the forefront of her mind, causing her to hurt more, Christian realized it and brought her to organism - sexual manuplation.

As one poster said, you can forgive but you won't forget. Christian's betrayal will haunt her the rest of her life. He has set her up for a lifetime of pain and hurt. They do and will need counselling, both individually and couple, but she needs her own, personal, unshared counselor.

Please, don't end the story at this point.
Gaums30 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Good place to stop. Perhaps a new story?
Rose Grey chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
This was good, really good...please continue. Part of betrayal is forgiving if its worth it and rebuilding a better and stronger relationship. Well done :)
1,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »