Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
APEJEN chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh shit what is Anna doing. I am shouting for sawyer to notice her gone and find her and come take her home I don't want to think of a drunk Anna at a table full of men. Christian hurry up and get home. Totally hooked and can't wait for the next chapter pleeeease hurry. :-)
peetame chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
I wish she wasn't quite so drunk! But, I still can't wait to see what happens next !
tstines chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
If she's going to fool around or those guys are fixing to take advantage of her,I don't think I could read anymore of this story!
Gaums30 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh My Gosh! I thought the guy talking to her at the bar was Jack. I like the way you described her feelings in the beginning. She is in so much trouble!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
This was messy! Too many people into their business and relationship. They need to sort out their problems on their own without any interferences.
And1rea chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Yep;I knew it doing stupid seems to do what Ana does best without CG.

Funny line that she cheated on all of them after she kissed them.
lilithblood chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
ohhh God hahahaha,,i think i m in love with Ana!
she should act badass and shouldn't give in to Christian right now and atleast sleep with one person and say to him ooooopssss m sorrry like he saod lolzzzz. ,fifty is gonna blow up,,if its not too much to ask would u mind doing a Christian point of view?
where we can find out how tortured he is?
i think it would clear up alot of loop holes.
i feel like when a person cheats,the cheater does not pay that much all the torture and stress is felt by the one being cheated on!
so juat make him pay not say sorry all the time!
so far the best chapter!
and i can totally see ur much much improved writing style in this chapter, we all appreciate the effort :-D
update soon!
Robin chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
ana is beyond pathetic, christ. This story started out so promising but that's it for me.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
This is Fanfiction where anything is possible even forgiving a man you love for something that ALMOST but DIDN'T actually happen.

REAL FANS of Ana and Christian actually do like to read (even in some cheat stories) these two characters hopefully finding away back to each other because we believe in their LOVE STORY not because we are doormats like one of your reviewers suggested. God help her partner if he ever cheats on her.

Your doing a great job here keep up the good work :)
masonmummy2011 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Another great update, really enjoying this story, would love to see ana and ethan together and not have her giving in to chrisitian, cant wait for more
girlofmidnight chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh no drunk Ana alone in a bar full of men..
stine1 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Hahah, waiting for the next update :-)
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
poor ana, hope she wont get into trouble, great chapter,
Hannha chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Kate is the cheap slut I hate her so much bitch
stine1 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Ok, I have read everything until chapter 15 and believe me: This story is good. Don't let anyone spoil our fun by telling you that this story sucks. It does NOT.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »