Reviews for Fifty Shades of Infidelity
jaybeans chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
loved this chapter and him being confused about her kissing ethan lol
JolieBlanc chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Please find a way for them to reconcile!
loves4paws chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I have to agree with some of the posters, Ana is coming across as weak and, to me, a bit mentally slow. But, she redeemed herself by refusing to go to New York with him, to use the time away to think things through for herself. Unfortunately, it seems Christian isn't going to give her much time for anything - thinking, talking and/or being with friends - since he's planning on being back early morning. He's also started controlling her through manipulation by getting her an extended work leave without her knowledge and tricking her to agreeing to a press release stating "the rumors are false and we are indeed still a couple". Before she could consider the press release, C ordered the already prepared one released.

With C, if he said it was raining and Ana could hear thunder and see lightening, she still needs to go outside and check for herself. If his lips are moving, he's lying and he'll see her caving as permission to screw whoever he wants and then beating A for giving him that permission.
westosobear chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I like how Ana is not easily giving to Christian.
staton.angel chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
love this chapter! i really like ana and ethan together for some reason
veryvictoria chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Very nice... I seriously hope they work all out, no matter how many time is takes... Oh, and I'm sorry for everyone (myself included) who are messing with your head. It must be tough. Hahaha :P
DcOliver FanFiction chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
great story, great chapter, keep it going please.
Amez711 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Can't wait for more! Awesome chapter:)
Jsweeti chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I love where your story is going this chapter was great! I really do hope ana and christian get back together eventually.
viola.walsh.73 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I'm sorry for mixed signals on my part . I want them back together soon . I just felt like Ana needed time to think this through by herself . You know do I love him enough to move on kinda thing . So now that everyone has left and Christian is flying to NY . Let Ana spend the night at his place where she can be safe and think . She needs to focus on the way she feels for him and how he makes her feel about herself . This Lelia thing is bad no excuse will ever be good enough you just have to decide to move forward and forgive and talk out all your feelings then drop it never to bring it up again . Ana can do that . I think Christian is sorry and every relationship deserves a second try if there is love . This is coming from someone who has been cheated on . At the end of the day this your story you write it your way . I'll always be pro A&C . Update Soon . Laters Baby
tstines chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I'm enjoying it! I hope that they get back together soon!
Gaums30 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
All the information in this chapter, still doesn't excuse Christian's cheating. I'm still disgusted with him.
Tiffany Yvoone chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Gosh I can't stand Kate or Ethan at this moment, Ana needs to speak for herself, Kate is getting out of hand hope Ana puts her in her place Soon
APEJEN chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
don't listen to the negative comments I don't believe Anna to be weak on taking christian back, and she will take him back, he will just have to earn back her trust. Everybody knows they are meant to be together so you carry on writing this story. I am absolutely hooked, and can't wait for the next chapter :-)
1,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »