Reviews for A Face on Every Skull
pinkmama1 chapter 34 . 8/24/2014
I think it's possible - actually I think it's more likely than B & B being together before The Wannabe in the Weeds. But I still love the story just as it is. I find your thoughts about what happened really interresting.
pinkmama1 chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Despite Zack said he'd intended to escape the hospital I think your interpretation of Zacks motive makes much more sense. I'm sure part of him wanted to escape - it's just like a person committing suicide by drowning will still fight to live as long as possible. I'm still loving this story.
pinkmama1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I just love the intire story. I think you're a really great writer. English isn't my first language so I find it hard to express what I want to say. Besides I'm probably not the right person to say anything about the languarge but . . . you use more than the 200 most common words. There are more words that I have to look up wich IMO is a good thing. I hope that makes sence.

And now I'll have to keep reading. I might have to read all your stories. LOL
pinkmama1 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Now you have me crying. Both for Brennan and for Booth. I believe that he's in just as much pain as she is. They share their understanding of pain both mental pain and physical pain. That's why GGW told Sweets that they were not at all opposits.

I only wish I could keep reading til I was all through. I should be glad it's completet, shouldn't I? LOL
pinkmama1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I just started to read this story and so far I just love it. You are painting a much more clear picture of what - and why - Brennan is like I always thought. It's totally consistent with my own thoughts about her but has a lot more detailes. One of the things I love about Bones is that the show always leaves me with a wish to know and understand more about both Brennan and Booth. They are both so complex caracters and so interresting. I always found the most interresting thing in this world is people.

You also makes me see Angela more clearly. I like both Angela and Hodgins but feel that we are told way too little about both of them.
samiam004 chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
I couldn't put this down and it's already almost 2am here, oh so worth it! This chapter was so heartbreaking! I did not see that coming. Although, it makes total sense that if Zack chose to serve a master/mentor (Gormogon) then he would've considered Brennan a master as well because he was her student first. All this time I was thinking that he betrayed Brennan but in the end he actually (well, in this wonderful wonderful story) chose to sacrifice himself for her.

Looking forward to the next few chapters, although I admit I am in loathe for this to end!
samiam004 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter, so beautifully poetic!

"You don't have to see them anymore," Angela offered softly. "You've got me. ... I had to learn how to embrace death, so you could have a chance to embrace life."

Angela is such an important character that lead to Brennan's evolution but most people attribute that to Booth's influence. I really like the spin you put into this story cause it still seems perfectly plausible and as we've seen with each chapter, it fits seamlessly into canon. You were right, I'll never see Bones in the same way again!
JaylaCaine chapter 47 . 4/29/2014
Oh My Freaking God. I spent the last three and a half hours reading this. Most of it I spent with tears in my eyes. This story was just so amazing and there were times I hated what you did to poor Bones. Great work.
myantiquewinter chapter 39 . 4/18/2014
CAN I JUST EXPRESS HOW ANGRY I AM WITH BOOTH RIGHT NOW. Brennan, the woman who hates the idea of a monogamous relationship, waited for him. And Booth, the man who was seriously begging her for another chance, went off and got with Hannah instead of waiting for the rainbow that will inevitably always come after the rain. But I do want to give props to Brennan, because she understands that Booth needed someone so he could stay sane in Afghanistan, and now she is strong and selfless enough to not destroy his happiness for her own personal gain. This chapter put the end of season 5/ beginning of season 6 into a much clearer perspective for me. MY FEELS ARE SO STRONG. Thank you so much for this 3
Linda chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Rats. You were totally right about needing Kleenex. Had I listened, my sleeves would be dryer now.
FaithinBones chapter 47 . 4/7/2014
A wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and made me wish HH had used your story.
FaithinBones chapter 46 . 4/7/2014
Aw almost made me cry.
FaithinBones chapter 45 . 4/7/2014
Booth is very virile indeed. ;0)

I'm glad they talked about the first baby.
FaithinBones chapter 44 . 4/6/2014
It was a better story than the proposal. Thank you
FaithinBones chapter 43 . 4/6/2014
Very griping chapter and quite a confession from Brennan, wow.

I had surgery when I was 25 and was in a coma for 3 days. I had reacted badly to the anesthetic they used but the surgery itself was uneventful. I just went to sleep and woke up three days later. Freaked my family out.
530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »