Reviews for A Face on Every Skull
readerkp16 chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
OMG I totally had th exact same thoughts reaction to how she must have identified with this girl. Love these last two chapters especially.
GalaxieGurl chapter 46 . 12/15/2014
Wow, this was one of the most powerful, sad, and memorable Bones episodes they've done. You managed to pull some interactions out of it which were not shown as dramatically in the television version as here. There is something about the written word which can sometimes outstrip a visual image in terms of expressing an emotion or thought. This whole story has been a refining of the TV scenes we watch, and your analytical ability to dissect the show and reveal deeper emotions is down- right amazing. You possess literary talent and scientific skill which make you one helluva writer. I don't know what your academic objective is; doctor, researcher, pharmacist, or teacher, but you will be a force to reckon with when you graduate and enter the professional world, sure to make a lasting contribution in whatever field you've chose to focus upon...sorry for the dangling participle, or hanging preposition or whichever grammatical sin that is.
GalaxieGurl chapter 42 . 12/15/2014
Truly amazing chapter filled with spot-on insights. I guess the tv series can't show all this, because each episode would be 2-3 hours long, but I wish they could; your version is alot more satisfying!
GalaxieGurl chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I know I read this story awhile back and put it into my computer favorites list before I discovered that Fan Fiction had such a tool for subscribers. This morning I found my favorites list wiped out-I'd been re-enjoying one of your Face on Every Skull chapters last night, intending to read more today. Once I logged onto my profile, I got lost in your story all over again, and just had to tell you YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! even if I did lose several hours of get-ready-for-Christmas time. Thanks for the break and your talent!
pinkmama1 chapter 34 . 8/24/2014
I think it's possible - actually I think it's more likely than B & B being together before The Wannabe in the Weeds. But I still love the story just as it is. I find your thoughts about what happened really interresting.
pinkmama1 chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Despite Zack said he'd intended to escape the hospital I think your interpretation of Zacks motive makes much more sense. I'm sure part of him wanted to escape - it's just like a person committing suicide by drowning will still fight to live as long as possible. I'm still loving this story.
pinkmama1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I just love the intire story. I think you're a really great writer. English isn't my first language so I find it hard to express what I want to say. Besides I'm probably not the right person to say anything about the languarge but . . . you use more than the 200 most common words. There are more words that I have to look up wich IMO is a good thing. I hope that makes sence.

And now I'll have to keep reading. I might have to read all your stories. LOL
pinkmama1 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Now you have me crying. Both for Brennan and for Booth. I believe that he's in just as much pain as she is. They share their understanding of pain both mental pain and physical pain. That's why GGW told Sweets that they were not at all opposits.

I only wish I could keep reading til I was all through. I should be glad it's completet, shouldn't I? LOL
pinkmama1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I just started to read this story and so far I just love it. You are painting a much more clear picture of what - and why - Brennan is like I always thought. It's totally consistent with my own thoughts about her but has a lot more detailes. One of the things I love about Bones is that the show always leaves me with a wish to know and understand more about both Brennan and Booth. They are both so complex caracters and so interresting. I always found the most interresting thing in this world is people.

You also makes me see Angela more clearly. I like both Angela and Hodgins but feel that we are told way too little about both of them.
samiam004 chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
I couldn't put this down and it's already almost 2am here, oh so worth it! This chapter was so heartbreaking! I did not see that coming. Although, it makes total sense that if Zack chose to serve a master/mentor (Gormogon) then he would've considered Brennan a master as well because he was her student first. All this time I was thinking that he betrayed Brennan but in the end he actually (well, in this wonderful wonderful story) chose to sacrifice himself for her.

Looking forward to the next few chapters, although I admit I am in loathe for this to end!
samiam004 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter, so beautifully poetic!

"You don't have to see them anymore," Angela offered softly. "You've got me. ... I had to learn how to embrace death, so you could have a chance to embrace life."

Angela is such an important character that lead to Brennan's evolution but most people attribute that to Booth's influence. I really like the spin you put into this story cause it still seems perfectly plausible and as we've seen with each chapter, it fits seamlessly into canon. You were right, I'll never see Bones in the same way again!
JaylaCaine chapter 47 . 4/29/2014
Oh My Freaking God. I spent the last three and a half hours reading this. Most of it I spent with tears in my eyes. This story was just so amazing and there were times I hated what you did to poor Bones. Great work.
myantiquewinter chapter 39 . 4/18/2014
CAN I JUST EXPRESS HOW ANGRY I AM WITH BOOTH RIGHT NOW. Brennan, the woman who hates the idea of a monogamous relationship, waited for him. And Booth, the man who was seriously begging her for another chance, went off and got with Hannah instead of waiting for the rainbow that will inevitably always come after the rain. But I do want to give props to Brennan, because she understands that Booth needed someone so he could stay sane in Afghanistan, and now she is strong and selfless enough to not destroy his happiness for her own personal gain. This chapter put the end of season 5/ beginning of season 6 into a much clearer perspective for me. MY FEELS ARE SO STRONG. Thank you so much for this 3
Linda chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Rats. You were totally right about needing Kleenex. Had I listened, my sleeves would be dryer now.
FaithinBones chapter 47 . 4/7/2014
A wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and made me wish HH had used your story.
534 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »