Reviews for A Face on Every Skull
FaithinBones chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
It's tough to hold a standard for someone when that someone doesn't know what the standard is. I think if Brennan had communicated with Booth while they were away Hannah would never have happened. He gave up hope because he didn't see a future that included the one he wanted. (Just my opinion)

I'm still loving your story and I promoted it again on my tumblr blog. You may not get more reviews but I'm hoping you get more readers and favorites.
FaithinBones chapter 37 . 4/3/2014
She's sinking fast.
FaithinBones chapter 36 . 4/2/2014
His changes would have extremely disturbing to her. I could see the source of her fear and his confusion
FaithinBones chapter 35 . 4/2/2014
Another excellent chapter that could represent the gaps we don't know, I really like how you spread everything out and show the strong possibility of what might have happened.
FaithinBones chapter 34 . 4/2/2014
Cool, I never heard about the sex is real thing but I didn't start watching Bones until almost the end of season 5. I watched the earlier seasons in a marathon of DVDs but didn't know anything else. Your explanation makes sense and the clock makes sense too. Thanks. I love Author's notes. I think you have something and that would explain 4:47 pretty well. (Although we keep seeing it during stressful times of Booth's and Brennan's life (Although did you notice most of the time 4:47 is around Booth more than Brennan?))
FaithinBones chapter 33 . 4/2/2014
God, I love your interpretations of what we were seeing. And here comes the tumor and a giant step back.
FaithinBones chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
I'm glad threatened Sweets. He needed to understand his career could be shattered if Booth decided to do it
FaithinBones chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
That's a hell of a lot of pressure on Booth.
FaithinBones chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
its a good supposition.
FaithinBones chapter 29 . 3/30/2014
Sweets did a lot of damage
FaithinBones chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Poor Booth screwed by Sweets and he gets all the blame. He never should have trusted Sweets because Brennan erected a wall that didn't tumble until Doctor in the Photo. Sweets should have lost his license. He tortured Brennan in an experiment. How is that ethical.

I researched lung shots too. No way Seeley Booth could have battled the bad guy in the cemetery. But it is TV so we have to live with it.

Love your story. Full of emotion and realism.
FaithinBones chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Sweets was definitely the source of Booth and Brennan's problems after this. He was very unethical and it drove me crazy
FaithinBones chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
We would all have loved to have seen this scene. God yes
FaithinBones chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
I never was much of a fan of Sweets. He was unethical in his dealings with B&B
FaithinBones chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
When Booth drew his line I think he was trying to protect Brennan. He was a afraid that he might influence her in the future in a way that could get her killed. That scared the bees out of him
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »