Reviews for A Face on Every Skull
FaithinBones chapter 47 . 4/7/2014
A wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and made me wish HH had used your story.
FaithinBones chapter 46 . 4/7/2014
Aw almost made me cry.
FaithinBones chapter 45 . 4/7/2014
Booth is very virile indeed. ;0)

I'm glad they talked about the first baby.
FaithinBones chapter 44 . 4/6/2014
It was a better story than the proposal. Thank you
FaithinBones chapter 43 . 4/6/2014
Very griping chapter and quite a confession from Brennan, wow.

I had surgery when I was 25 and was in a coma for 3 days. I had reacted badly to the anesthetic they used but the surgery itself was uneventful. I just went to sleep and woke up three days later. Freaked my family out.
FaithinBones chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
A very powerful chapter. Very emotional and very enlightening for both of them.
FaithinBones chapter 41 . 4/6/2014
Wow, that was quite an ending. On to the next chapter. Glad I don't have to wait.
FaithinBones chapter 40 . 4/4/2014
This was a dark and depressing episode but you're right, it was necessary for Brennan and later Booth. I felt very sad for Brennan during The Doctor in the Photo. She felt completely isolated, surrounded by friends who loved her and were concerned for as they saw her crumble.
FaithinBones chapter 39 . 4/4/2014
I always thought Booth was lying his ass off when he said he was serious about Hannah. Unfortunately when she showed up, he went along with the lie and became trapped in it with no way to escape and not appear badly to Brennan. Just a thought.
FaithinBones chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
It's tough to hold a standard for someone when that someone doesn't know what the standard is. I think if Brennan had communicated with Booth while they were away Hannah would never have happened. He gave up hope because he didn't see a future that included the one he wanted. (Just my opinion)

I'm still loving your story and I promoted it again on my tumblr blog. You may not get more reviews but I'm hoping you get more readers and favorites.
FaithinBones chapter 37 . 4/3/2014
She's sinking fast.
FaithinBones chapter 36 . 4/2/2014
His changes would have extremely disturbing to her. I could see the source of her fear and his confusion
FaithinBones chapter 35 . 4/2/2014
Another excellent chapter that could represent the gaps we don't know, I really like how you spread everything out and show the strong possibility of what might have happened.
FaithinBones chapter 34 . 4/2/2014
Cool, I never heard about the sex is real thing but I didn't start watching Bones until almost the end of season 5. I watched the earlier seasons in a marathon of DVDs but didn't know anything else. Your explanation makes sense and the clock makes sense too. Thanks. I love Author's notes. I think you have something and that would explain 4:47 pretty well. (Although we keep seeing it during stressful times of Booth's and Brennan's life (Although did you notice most of the time 4:47 is around Booth more than Brennan?))
FaithinBones chapter 33 . 4/2/2014
God, I love your interpretations of what we were seeing. And here comes the tumor and a giant step back.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »