Reviews for Second Eve: Survivors
vampireyautja chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Aw thank you! I'm almost done and I also loved part one! Can't wait to see what comes next
MEleeSmasher chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
What is the sequel for this story?
vampireyautja chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
That was intense! From the way Emmi went all terminator to sammi who was so brave for helping yemina! Speaking of yemina she seems to always shot or injured in some way, I feel really bad for her. Still, she's a awesome protagonist and has to be my favorite character in the story (although Simon would probably tie for first place as well) can't wait for the next chapter!
Ps: I almost finished the drawing (I need to color it) but when I'm done how do I send it to you? And it should be done in a day or two (also I'm not the greatest artist so I apologize in advance, I'm not so great at drawing people. Or backgrounds...)
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Hooooolllly moly! Wow!
vampireyautja chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
That. Was. Intense. First of all, it's so cool that yemina can understand the demons. I can't wait to see what will happen once either her friends figure out or if the angels or demons figure out. Also, I'm so relieved that emmi didn't get taken. If I were her I would've passed out from fear. She's a really cool character! (Yemina still has to be my favorite though)
vampireyautja chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Plans?! Plans! *screams* 'Simon' I knew this was to good to be true! ... Still, can't wait to see what his plans are... Ps: love your ocs! If you want can i draw some fanart for this story? If you do I'd need to know what they look like again. Thanks for the update!
vampireyautja chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Okay so all this time I was certain 'Simon' was death. Maybe war. But I was 100% it was going to be one of the riders. But holy smokes did you prove me wrong. Just- wow, I was not expecting him. Really glad you choose him though, he dosent get enough of the spotlight in fanfiction. Wow... Thank you for the update! I eagerly anticipate the next one! *squeels happily over who you picked to be simon while doing a fistpump* love this guy!
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Ooh, it's one of THEM that Simon is, huh?
I knew iiiiiiiiit!
And I'm still anxious to read more.
MEleeSmasher chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I wish you could add at least some Angels or even War himself in this.
vampireyautja chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
What does he look like?! The anticipation is killing me an I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you for the update
vampireyautja chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
They stole the truck! :( that's not cool. I know the family was probably really desperate but that's just not right. And poor sunny, I would be so scared if I were her! She is very brave. Thank you for the update!
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Omg, why? What does it look like?
NanoMecka chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
DAMN that sucks that they had all their loot stolen. It's even more tough when it's another desperate family trying to survive...
vampireyautja chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Oh Michael, how you irritate us all. XD but seriously,he should listen to the girls once in a while. Loved the chapter,the undead guy was really creepy! This is a great story and it should get a lot more reviews. I'll have to keep an eye on this story.
Wind Paradox chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
This is getting good and the mystery of Simon is getting much more fun.