Reviews for Useless Comfort
Isityou chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Love, pure and simple
amisunderstoodlifesandy chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Omg this was an amazing story! Please tell me it doesn't end from there.
Crazydancer108 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That's it, tug on my heart strings and then say "Oh no, it stops here SUFFER!" How very Moffat of you. I loved this and would love for you to consider continuing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my, I was just about to burst out into tears when I read the last lines and suddenly I was back to grinning. I absolutely loved how you set up Greg being incurably ill and there is nothing Mycroft can do about it. Also, in my opinion they are very well kept in character, both of them, with Greg trying to be strong and Mycroft trying to take care of him without making a fuss and still working.

In short, I loved it and I thank you very much for sharing :)
MoonlightWalks chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Dear God! Every time Mycroft went into another room, my heart surged because I thought that Greg would "kick the bucket"...But yay! I love it! I like how you ended it with hope and just a tad bit of desperation from the reader (actually, A LOT of desperation from the reader!). So, lovely work! Thanks for posting!

-MW
HarnGin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
A miracle or is it too late? I guess we all have to decide that for ourselves. Thanks for writing. Happy holidays.
eve5515 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Lovely characterizations! Would love to read more...
euphoracle chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I need more!

It's bittersweet and suspenseful.

Keep writing!
DoctorOCD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow, such a moving story. I love it! Would love for you to continue this, I really want to know what happens next xD
HopeCoppice chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh wow so emotional - I really feel for them both - and that curveball... Would love to see more of this!