Reviews for Connected Souls
Pielietje chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Thank you for another great update. I hope Christian is waiting for her ;)
jnie3 chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
"else I would have used UHU glue to physically stick them together…" (had to laugh at this). i like this new Ana, finally she's happy and single lady. that would be Christian waiting for her?
shan36 chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Ohhhh my who could that be...I'm so anxious to find out but I have a pretty good idea who it might be! Awesome chapter!
Kiki chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
another great chapter. Cant wait to read more and to see what the suprise is. Hearts and Flowers from Christian all over ;-)
Cynthia74 chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
CG must be waiting. Please update soon.
tstines chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
O' I can't wait for the next chapter! Make it a good one! Christian and Ana finally get it on big time! Hurry with it! PLEASE!
greyfan 79 chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Is her surprise Christian I hope so
Joep2007 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Back to THE US !
Chissa28 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
I'm so glad this story is back :) and good for uncle, slap him again for me ;)
princessrolon chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Wow, again another great chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
R-J briggs chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Good chapter can't wait for more
bianca chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
So sweet of you to reply. i wasn't implying that ana is the same as in the book, i was just surprised that last chapter she told that guy that she loves him. i understand of course that she has feelings for him, that is normal, i just don't think that he deserves the kindness she is showing
he is the one that wronged her, lied to her , is gay, lived a double life and he gets to yell at her and be a bit jealous because she is moving and still she is being so nice. i guess i just wanted her to react a bit differently, i would have been furious haha. maybe later on we will have the satisfaction of her lashing out on him. i loveee the story , it's different than the ones i've read so far and please don't think i am criticizing your work. i just don't want ana weak. and i loved that she finally knows that she loves christian.
shan36 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Poor Karthi I feel Kind of bad for him on the other hand Ana is being so loyal to him and trying to save his family for him...fantastic chapter, looking forward to more!
jnie3 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
great chapter as always... finally all is out and Ana admit she's in love with Christian. can't wait to read next chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013