Reviews for Connected Souls
Kelleann chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Is he gay?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
love your story. he's going to ask her to quit her job and live with him in seattle
Joep2007 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Very happy, that you posted another chapter, after someone 's bad review ! Don't let them get to you, They are sure not worth it ! If you read something you don't like, then stop reading, and hold your bad review's for your own, guest reviewers ! There are plenty other story's to read !
jnie3 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
to be his girlfriend...it's good to see Ana is sooo happy and lively here... thanks for the update.
p/s - oh crap, what a review, just ignore it.. such a waste of energy ;(
AnnahD chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Ahhhh! Cliffhanger! Please write more soon! Maybe he will ask her to move in? Or stop work or a combination of the two.
greyfan 79 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
No I don't no what he is going to say but can't wait to find out
kAUSALYA chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
VERY INTERESTING WAITING FOR CHAPTER 22 WHAT WILL HAPPEN...
shan36 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Poor Ana she is having it so hard...BTW I love the name Shanda...lol Great job on this chapter!
Chissa28 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Oh great job :)
SamanthaThompson18 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely amazing chapter! Poor Ana tho! I would of said F it and got my sex on! Lol
greyfan 79 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Really love this story glad she rang Christian
thailadeeh chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!:)
princessrolon chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
Finally, I love angry Ana. She needs to beat Karthi's ass. Can't wait for the confrontation, those girls are going to go crazy on him. So happy with this chapter, thank you for the wonderful update.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
This drags on, and on, and on..., and is becoming boooooring, and boooooooring, and makes readers think that Asian women are not really bright. As an Indian woman, I assure you, we are not such morons, and this is a case of an exceptionally low IQ, or a 12 year old writing this fan-fiction.
This is how a teen or a moron imagines what happened in a supposedly real situation, but I bet it was much more conniving, and sophisticated (if it really happened), than the author can deliver.
WhyCsntIDeleteThis chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
I liked the chapter. And story. However even though Karthi is gay I wish you wouldn't refer to him as "A gay". As someone who have family and friends that are gay I find it offensive and that makes me not want to continue. I understand what he is doing isn't right but...the "a gay" just bothers me.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »