Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
Celestia Vanguard chapter 17 . 1/14
This whole thing was one of those rare, lengthy, we'll written, accurate yet creative fics with just enough drama and humor to keep you riveted. Thank you so much for writing a fix that everyone hopes to find. I do hope you continue this, and I'll be keeping an eye on your writing for sure! Thank you!
Sueberry chapter 1 . 1/10
I just wanted to let you know how fantastic this series is.
This is the first Star Trek fanfic that I've read and i'm so glad, it completely drew me in from the start and kept me gripped the entire way through each part. I've fallen completely in love with Kirk and his enterprise family. I really hope you continue, i can't wait for the next instalment!
The GoldenGroups chapter 16 . 1/7
OMG MONTY PYTHON
The GoldenGroups chapter 13 . 1/7
NO WAY
WHAT DIALECT WAS IT
The GoldenGroups chapter 4 . 1/7
DANG you totally read angelbaby
Yay this is fantastic
The GoldenGroups chapter 2 . 1/6
You need to read atlas by angelbaby
The GoldenGroups chapter 1 . 1/6
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just, oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start. I hope you know what an amazing author you are, like seriously, this is the first Star Trek fan fiction that I've read and now I can't find any others that even compare. I've just been reading this for the past couple of days and I can't get over how great your writing style is, first of all, you totally nailed all the characters and their personalities. I love Spock being sassy! Also you manage to bring out so many emotions (I can never do that with my writing) and it flows well and the dialogue sounds natural and just, ugh, I love this so much.
I totally understand how difficult writing is (writer's block is such a bitch) especially when you have either school or a job or just responsibilities of any kind, but I really hope you can update soon! I would love to see more Sulu and Scotty and I've noticed most of the chapters take place on some sort of planet or the Enterprise (not that that's weird or anything), but maybe one chapter could take place in a shuttle and they've lost power adrift in space or something? Idk, just a suggestion. But anyway I seriously can't wait for the next chapter of this story as well as Rules of a Good Man (which is also amazing and is stopped at a cliff hanger) I hope you plan on updating soon!
ToscaThorCat chapter 17 . 12/7/2016
Yeah, I know the feeling of having a friend stab you in the back, sadly... It happened in October. my best friend, (Well, only friend...) ended a 12 year friendship with a facebook message and unfriending me. all over a message where I expressed how stressed I was that I had 3 five page plus essays due in a week. well, looking back on the "friendship" it was pretty toxic. so maybe it was for the better.

On to my review. I adored this fic. new scenarios in every chapter, lots of character building, and a story that kept me coming back for more! I am going to go look for your other fics now!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
I probably shouldn't be reading this when I have my exams tomorrow... but I'm seriously hooked... thank you so much for this! You're an amazing writer with awesome imagination!
080 o b s e s s e d 080 chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Heh. Elvish.
080 o b s e s s e d 080 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
While this is good, amazing actually, ...Children. T_T
PleaseDeleteAccount8407496 chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Loved all the stories on this series I though they were great.
Agest1 chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
First of all, I love this story so much. And the chapter titles! I've randomly mumbled Penny for Your Thoughts under my breath so many times, anyone who's heard it probably thinks I'm insane. Well, really, they already know...

I have a idea. It might not be any good, but whatever.

Bones and Jim get body-swaped. Some group then hijacks the Enterprise, preferably "Jim" gets knocked unconscious, and now the real Jim in Bones body has to save the ship. Without getting hurt. Because that would hurt Bones.

Not quite hurt, but he's definitely compromised.
soofis chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Rereading the story! This is soooooo good, it actually got better the second time! I really really need more chapters...
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »