Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 17 . 6/9
I love this story :) Genius Jim is amazing! To be completely 100% honest, I don’t really like how often he suffers or gets beat up but you write everything so well that it is all worth it!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Latch Is Who I Am chapter 17 . 4/28
This has been my most favorite story out of every Star Trek story I've ever read. I LOVE it. This has been everything I could ever ask for in a story. A bunch of oneshots that are connected to each other and are super long is my favorite type of story. I love that you have the characters as a family but also in character at the same time. I've read through this so many times. I can't stop! I hope you continue this one day as it is amazing and is too good to not be continued. And if I could suggest something, Chris Pine has an amazing voice, maybe Jim Kirk does too . . . ? Maybe you could find some way to incorporate that into the story? Just a suggestion! I hope to see this updated someday and even if it's not, it's still the best story I've ever read in this fandom!
PLEASE UPDATE IF YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY! I LOVE THIS FANFIC WITH ALL OF MY HEART!
berneece chapter 17 . 4/16
hi! i know you haven’t updated in a while, but this is one of my all-time favorite fanfics, and it would mean a lot to me if you kept writing (no pressure). If you ever do get a urge one day, I would LOVE to read more :)
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeee update soon!
StarTrekBean19 chapter 1 . 4/14
Great Job! This is amazing and I can totally imagine this in the Kelvin timeline (new timeline). I can’t see it fitting the Prime timeline, (60s timeline) but I don’t think that you were trying to make it fit the Prime timeline. This is the best I have ever seen Scotty’s accent written. Honestly, this is one of the best, if not the best, Star Trek Fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for making such an amazing fanfic and thank you for taking the time to read this! Have a great day
GreenEyes-BlueCoke chapter 17 . 4/13
That was beautiful. I couldn't stop reading it. I hope you get better friends you sound like a person who deserves it.
Jim was perfectly captured it was amazing.
Thanks a lot for writing it.
Hope you write more
Hey! Just wondering if you're still alive!? It's been a long time since you've updated and that makes me sad. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I really want to see it continued. I'm super excited for what future chapters could hold(especially the de-aged to pre academy days)! I hope you start writing again and desperately wish for an update soon!
You beautifully, and perfectly captured little James! How could anyone ever be disappointed in anything that you wrote! To say that you are a gifted writer would be an understatement of enormous proportions!
All I can say is that you are one of the most gifted writers, for Star Trek 2009, that I have ever had the pleasure of discovering. To me the enduring, deep bond of friendship, that exists especially between Kirk, Spock, and Bones, is the most important aspect, of this series, to properly capture ; you have a keen understanding of the depth of their loyal, brotherly bond, and it beautifully manifests itself through your exceptional writing for these diverse, unique characters as they interact, especially, with one another. Thank you for sharing your incredible gift! You so accurately capture Kirk's selfless concern for others as being the primary motivator for jumping into situations with little, or no regard for his own personal safety.
NaginiFay chapter 2 . 2/9
I hate to tell you this after all this time, but in the Kirk era of Starfleet, they most definitely did form alliances with primitive cultures and the prime directive was only just starting to be a thing. What the Prime Directive actually was, what it meant, what the exceptions were and so on, was still much more fluid than later. And well, Kirk pretty much ignored it anyway ;)

Also, stereotyping of primitive cultures is very much in the spirit of the original series, with quite a lot of lore and effort gone into explaining why that is and why it's 'okay' (aliens kidnapped people from earth and dropped them off on other planets and so on again). If you haven't yet, I recommend you watch it. I'm sure you'll get plenty of fuel for inspiration!
Unicorn lover 500 chapter 1 . 1/28
This is one of the greatest FanFiction's I've ever read! Keep up the good work!
Please update this I'm begging you! Please!
Please update! This is sooo good!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
So good you're no words to describe how good the ending was
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »