Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
PLEASE UPDATE! I WOULD LOVE TO READ THE CHAPTER YOU HAD PLANNED OR JUST ANYTHING YOU WRITE!
I love these one shots with all of my heart! If you ever get the opportunity please continue as I think I’ve reread the current chapters at least 20 times!
I just realized that emojis are apparently invisible
Hi there! I love your story, this is like my third time reading through the entire thing, and I just wanted to note about this chapter that a) you misspelled colosseum and b) the colosseum is a specific amphitheater in Rome named after a colossal (haha) statue of Nero’s that was situated near it. The theater was actually built by two emprors of the Flavian dynasty around 70-80 AD, though it is an oddly common misconception that it was built by C. I. Caesar or Nero himself. The name of the theater could also be a reference to the fact at it is the largest and most complicated of its kind being able to host sea battle shows where the arena was entirely flooded (how cool is that?!) and fight with enormous beasts such as elephants. In fact Rome actually caused a lot of exotic animal populations in Eurasia and Africa to dwindle quite a bit due to the enormous amounts of animals they shipped off to Rome to fight in the arenas, a lot of which died during transport. Sorry for ranting on your fic, but I'm just really into ancient cultures and mythologies and I’m in a Latin class so we learn about these ancient fun facts a lot. Your mistake is a common one so don’t worry about it, I was just excited to share this knowledge. If you ever manage to get through this long post here’s a potato . Keep up your great work, I really enjoy reading it. Vale, illa quae haec legunt.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/29
Hello Dear! It's "Narada" in this first chapter ;)
PS: I love your story very much!
Wow this chapter was phenomenal! Well done. It certainly took some emotional turns (for a while there I thought Joyce was dead-I’m very glad she wasn’t!) but as always, your stories leave an amazing afternote and you conclude them wonderfully. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 11/11
I honestly can't remember reviewing this wonderful masterpiece, but I'm reviewing and favouriting it now! I love everything about this! The humour, the spot-on characterisations, the action - it's all wonderfully done!
TheSignOfDeath chapter 17 . 10/15
Ingenious. I Love it. Its all i really want of this fandom
Tishbing chapter 17 . 10/1
Especially if he has to fight in heels! Maybe he takes the apart or uses them as a weapon!
Tishbing chapter 16 . 10/1
I would give anything to see a chapter where Jim gets turned into a Roman and kicks ass as one! The comedic value would be amazing and he'd be able to show how much respect he has for them. Especially if he has to deal with lecherous old creepy ambassadors or representatives and Pike would die laughing
. Oh, please! Please do this!
CosmicArsonistFabulousKilljoy chapter 17 . 9/28
This is amazing! I love this story so, so much! You write so well and ughhhhhh I just love it so much!
Please update soon! I am SOOOOOOOO excited for Jim to regress to his pre academy days! I can't wait to read it. Update soon!
ichi69 chapter 16 . 9/6
I love your stories ! It's just awesome ! I'm French but these stories are so easy To read! ! I love it so much. Really good job! ! I'm wainting for the next chapter !
anyctophilian chapter 17 . 9/5
im so overwhlemed by this...love this star trek of yours to bits! im in loveeee...love overload! and just cant get enough! great work! and i cant wait for chaptersss..taking suggestion? i kind of want to read something about jim always forgot to eat that happened since tarsus..the rest ideas i'll leave it to you.
Kilaossi chapter 16 . 8/12