Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
Star-TrekAu09 chapter 17 . 7/18
That was good I enjoy this story a lot.
Sci-Fi Wolfie chapter 2 . 7/13
*Cackles* That was amazing. I loved the ending when Jim escaped and Bones' reaction!
Great story. I look forward to reading more.

- Wolfie
This was amazing. Thank you. It takes a lot for me to lose myself in a story and this is one of the few that has managed. :)
ariellebragg89 chapter 17 . 7/1
Absolutely, loved it!
blueasparagus chapter 17 . 6/28
Please, please, please never delete this fic! I love reading and re-reading it! I'll have to print it out sometime :D Thank you so much for writing Jim *exactly* as I wanted to read hi You're amazing!
Mar chapter 17 . 6/27
I love this story so much! I really hope you update soon. I'm so excited to see how you write Jim from pre-academy days. This story is AMAZING and I hope you keep writing.
(update this story now pretty please with the enterprise on top)
StoneyT456 chapter 1 . 6/26
Please Please Please update this story. I have read the whole thing twice and cannot find another Star Trek story equal to it. It would mean the world if we could get another chapter! Thank you!
HalfBloodPrinces chapter 17 . 6/25
LOVE this story! I've never reviewed before only because I was too excited to get onto the next chapter. Please continue this story, it's my favourite Star Trek one. (Also, are you into Merlin? I'm sure I saw the word 'clotpole' up there somewhere!)
HalfBloodPrincess110
babythor chapter 9 . 6/19
I love your writing, I love the stories, I love the detail, and I love the characterization of everyone. I only have one comment which is that I think the Komack Fiasco would sound much better as the Komack Clusterfuck ...but that's just me.
very good story...thank you!
KalamityKim chapter 17 . 5/24
I really love this story and even though it's been almost a year and a half since you updated it I hope you plan to continue it!
I loved reading your story so much. I really related to Jim (and subsequently you) in this last chapter on trust issues. I have never watched Star Trek before so I just looked up some fanfiction to see if it is wirth the immense amount of time I tend to invest into researching my fandoms and am now very excited to become huge nerd for the series. I thank you for your amazing piece of literature and hope you can find the time to write some more stories. Until then, thank you for this and good luck with your studies!
Mostly, I like this story. I think that 'ingenuity' is exactly the right word to describe Jim and I was having some trouble finding one.
Your Jim Kirk is a little bit of a Stu, though. It happens with a lot of Jims based mostly off of Into Darkness, and anybody who's watched TOS knows that the original Jim Kirk was semi-Stuish.
I don't know, it seems strange that thirteen-year-old Kirk could so easily best Sulu in his late-twenties/early thirties (twice). And is apparently smarter than Chekov, Scotty, and Spock, though admittedly not put together (yet)?
To be fair to thirteen-year-old Kirk, he did take Sulu by surprise and he was just recently stranded on a planet suffering a famine fighting for his life, but although the adrenaline would help, he would also probably be mostly starved and his growth would have been stunted.
I guess it sort of helps to look at this like a collection of one-shots...
Sorry if this seems overly critical, I really do like this story. I just have a tendency to talk more about the parts I don't like.
Ne'ith5 chapter 17 . 5/2
Jim's chaotic emotions suit the story. Using your life made for a very convincing story. It felt real because it was. Hope you are better.
Ne'ith5 chapter 16 . 5/2
Well done! I really enjoyed seeing Spencer get what was coming to him. Glad you're doing well and thanks for the update!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »