Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
THESE STORIES ARE AMAZING! You are a great writer. I can't wait for the next update! And I like option #3. :D
This is the chapter that had me from considering of bookmarking it to bookmarking it under "That One Awesome Star Trek Fic That You Never Manage To Find."
GREAT JOB!
Ippon chapter 14 . 6/13
I just love your story
thundy08 chapter 16 . 6/7
AMAZING story! Well done! Looking forward to the next update. #3 sounds like it could be a great story! :)
justadashofsarcasm chapter 9 . 6/2
I can't remember if I've reviewed this story before or not but I think this is my favourite chapter, the de-aged kirk comes in a very close second but everything in this chapter was perfect :) I loved Kirk's rant at Kormack and the fluff at the end between Kirk and Bones makes me want to wrap them both up in bubble wrap and hold them forever!
tanseynz chapter 16 . 5/25
Spectacular series of stories. Had to favourite it!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 5/25
Kirk would be a fantastic father - a husband? Not so sure. She would have to be a fearless woman and call him on his shit, yet cope with his insistent need to put himself in harms way if his family or friends were threatened. That plus living her own life plus being a mother to children probably as injury-bent and intelligent as Kirk could be an impossible dream.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 5/25
Lol elvish! My son learned several dialects of it as a teen, and was really annoying at using it too. Channeling your Kirk, no doubt!
tanseynz chapter 12 . 5/25
Only Kirk could do it!
tanseynz chapter 11 . 5/25
How do you do it so well? I'm transported to wherever Kirk's latest insanity is occurring and simply cannot leave until he's back in his biobed in sickbay being cleaned up yet again. It usually ends that way yet I can't stop reading until then. How do you do it?
tanseynz chapter 10 . 5/25
Double crossing a double crosser. I love it! Hopefully we'll find out who Frank was working for. My bet is Komack, but that'll be another story, right?
tanseynz chapter 8 . 5/25
Spectacular, and pretty scary stuff. Your skills at plotting are amazing. Imo at some point you might consider writing your own fiction or indeed screenplays - you have a real talent for holding readers on the edge.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 5/25
Starfleet REALLY needs to up their game when assessing 'civilisations' as suitable to join, because their expertise seems to be missing, repeatedly.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 5/25
Murphy's Law? That Murphy is a serious overachiever!
tanseynz chapter 2 . 5/24
Now how did you know about Tarsus IV? I've only read about it in fanfiction here, but I'd be the first to say I'm not expert on ST.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »