Reviews for Ingenious Idiot
Lara Valie chapter 5 . 8/25
I really liked chapter 5! yes, a little bit more of bloodrage... nur pretty nice describedyeah!so much more chapters left for reading! Greaaaaat!
startrekking246 chapter 17 . 8/21
Hey
i love your story and have binge read 17 chapters in the last hour and a half! You are an amazing author and i love you -
Thanks!

Now its time to convince myself that this isn't canon lol
Liz chapter 14 . 8/17
I will gladly help with getting a thousand reviews! Keep up the good work!
rikku-haruno chapter 3 . 8/14
OMGosh! even if I only have readed 3 chapters I think this will be one of my favorites. It was really awsome and it was like I can imagined how Jim feels about his past...*sigh* I definitly will read all the chapters of his fic, I really really love this story!
Ooh, my guess is that the hint line from Kirk was 'someone's out to ruin my reputation, they're out to destroy me'?
I'm sooo hooked. It's almost 3:00 am. This is not healthy.
Iaveina chapter 17 . 8/12
AAAHH THIS STORY IS ON FF DOT NET WITH MORE CHAPTERS!

Fantastic! :D
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 3 . 8/12
This is a true masterpiece. I began reading this chapter at the pool in my hotel in Italy, expecting it to be like the previous two. God, was I in for a surprise. I couldn't stop crying. I was legit wiping furiously behind my sunglasses so nobody noticed. My parents were shocked at how I openly cried bc I never cry during reading-expect for the Fault In Our Stars-and I just sobbed like a child. Jim has to be one of my favorite characters ever and to see him-Yes, I imagined Chris Pine acting out this scene which made me even more vunerable-like this just made my heart break into 1701 tiny pieces.
You, deserve, a, fucking, award for this. Extremy well done
This is a wonderful story. Please keep on posting
soofis chapter 17 . 8/11
Oh wow! This story is really wonderful.
I started out great and has only gotten better since. I read the entire thing in like two weeks so the progress you've made from the first chapter to further on in the story was really obvious, pretty cool to see your style evolve like that! I absolutely love sassy Spock!
I'm sorry all that stuff happened to you, people just really suck somtimes without a reason, but I'm glad you worked through it and that the writing helped you!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
EccentricRage chapter 17 . 7/31
This is literally my favorite plot trope of all time: being badass even when you're down on the ground. You've done such an amazing job with this story! It's well-written, it flows well, you put yourself right into the writing, and it shows how much you love this story and how dedicated you are to making it perfect. I can't even begin to truly Express how much I absolutely adore this story. And there's so much of it! I can't wait to see what you come up with next because what I've seen so far has absolutely left me astounded and feeling so much joy that it exists. Thank you so much for creating this masterpiece! I eagerly await the next installment, and I know this will be a story that I reread many times!
HopefulHelpful chapter 17 . 7/29
A part of me regrets choosing this and your other fic to by the first Star Trek fics I've ever read. Now, don't get me wrong or anything, it's just I think you've set my standards WAY TOO HIGH! You're stuff is unbeleivable! I've tried looking at some other fics but they just don't compare! I've just completely fallen in love with your portrayal of Jim and the other characters! It's honestly really (-insert underlines) impressive- I just spent the entire night reading your two fics (and bawling my eyes out toward the end of The Rules of a Good Man) with a small side detour of an incomparable fic in between yours. But seriously, awesome job. (The majority of this review {cough*fangirling*cough} should show you why only a *tiny* part of me regrets this, but because of that tiny bit, I ask that you *please!* give me some fic reccomondations that are similar to yours?! Please! Lol, I tried looking at your favs but that didn't help much, lol.) But yeah, keep up the amazingly epic work of yours!

~HopefulHelpful
lova chapter 9 . 7/28
Thank u very much, i just love it.
I actually cried reading the last part.
smilinglizards chapter 17 . 7/10
I absolutely loved every second that I read this. I literally could not put it down. I stayed up late to read it, I read it during meals, road trips, and ignored some conversations to read more. I really admire you with how well you put everything together. all the clever ways and reasonings how you hurt Jim, I could never come up with any of that. and the solutions too! like I would never had thought of tazing and a beating to fix his blindness! and everyone was really in character too. it's really well written. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this, and anything else you've written for star trek. keep up the good work!
This is amazing...i loved it all
Marcie chapter 17 . 7/5
I keep forgetting how much I love these stories. They are so accurate with the portrayal of all of the characters, especially Jim. I love the relationships that all of the crew has with one another and with Jim. This still remains as my favorite stories out of all the books I have read. Thank you so much for publishing these and please continue to write more!
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »