Reviews for A Gift of Love
UinenDolothen chapter 9 . 5/26
Amazing story!
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 3/31
Fantastic start to a story, showing what only fanfic writers ever do, and that's a side to the death Eaters beyond horrible monsters. Love how 3 of them are human so far, just love it!
Capecodcanal chapter 9 . 3/12
I really enjoyed this story. I started it this afternoon and now realize how much time has passed! I liked the piece with the Grangers in Ireland working with Lisa/Elise. Great job!
Shola2001 chapter 9 . 3/8
Great story, loved it.
HawkAngel XD chapter 9 . 2/12
this is just lovely!

HawkAngel
roon0 chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Totally awesome story.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
I absolutely love, love, love this story! Typically, I don't go for triad type of stories, but the set up was so perfect, I don't think I would have like her picking one over the other. Your portrayal of Orrie was spot on for a toddler- so adorable and lovable. Every character introduced was perfection, really.

Overall, there was a fantastic balance between the character development and the plot moving forward. And what a twist with the kidnapping! I was on edge, but I couldn't put it down. As much as I love an epilogue, this story ended so perfectly, I'm not sure an epilogue would have done it justice. I really enjoyed this story and I am so happy you shared it with us!
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
A tear-jerker at times, but well worth it in the end! :)
writer34 chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
I love this fic!
sam chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
how come you don't change the main characters to add severus as well?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
3 Orrie is amaze.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I love how they all stood around chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing for days and hours and weeks while the little girl was thought to be in the custody of rapists and murderers and torturers.

The ending, however, was perfect. A little sudden with the Severus bit as it needed more build-up, but still it was the perfect resolution for the three of them. Well done!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
A very good story except for the ending. It feels forced and totally out of character for all of them. Hermione needed to pick one or the other. Honestly, could never see her with Snape.
anonymous chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Brief review of this chapter: Lucius has NO rights to this girl until or unless he can establish paternity. Why is that not in the storyline?