Reviews for A Gift of Love
I love how they all stood around chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing for days and hours and weeks while the little girl was thought to be in the custody of rapists and murderers and torturers.

The ending, however, was perfect. A little sudden with the Severus bit as it needed more build-up, but still it was the perfect resolution for the three of them. Well done!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 1/25
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
A very good story except for the ending. It feels forced and totally out of character for all of them. Hermione needed to pick one or the other. Honestly, could never see her with Snape.
anonymous chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Brief review of this chapter: Lucius has NO rights to this girl until or unless he can establish paternity. Why is that not in the storyline?
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Orrie was absolutely adorable.
Bexes chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Excellent story! Lots of plot and tons of dialog! I love it!

I must admit one of my favorite parts was when Orrie was introduced to Snape and tried saying his name, it strongly reminded me of Potter Puppet Pals, The Mysterious Ticking Noise! (Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...DUMBLEDORE!)

Ok enough of my ramblings! Great Fic!

Bexes!
rachel chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This was beautiful. I always like when Lucius gets a second go at parenthood AND I loved the triad revelations!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful story. I'm so glad she didn't have to choose.
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I loved the story.
I found Orrie cute and endearing story well.

Kisses
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Damn, couldn't you have put at least one steamy scene and a happily-ever-after epilogue? :-( I liked it a lot otherwise! :-)
mama123 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Sweet story. Welldone.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
As odd as it is hermione nape Lucius dsent disturb me kinda like hermione Sirius lupin dosent
Fammi Capire chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This is absolutely brilliant!
"The English... They're crazy," line had me rolling on the floor laughing.
Aisha04 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Aww I enjoyed it
bookivore chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Nice twist at the end. I liked this story very much, the pacing was good and the characters were in-character enough to believe but grown up enough to have a good romance.