Reviews for A Gift of Love
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 9 . 6/27
I absolutely love, love, love this story! Typically, I don't go for triad type of stories, but the set up was so perfect, I don't think I would have like her picking one over the other. Your portrayal of Orrie was spot on for a toddler- so adorable and lovable. Every character introduced was perfection, really.

Overall, there was a fantastic balance between the character development and the plot moving forward. And what a twist with the kidnapping! I was on edge, but I couldn't put it down. As much as I love an epilogue, this story ended so perfectly, I'm not sure an epilogue would have done it justice. I really enjoyed this story and I am so happy you shared it with us!
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 6/5
A tear-jerker at times, but well worth it in the end! :)
writer34 chapter 9 . 5/23
I love this fic!
sam chapter 9 . 4/5
how come you don't change the main characters to add severus as well?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
3 Orrie is amaze.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I love how they all stood around chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing and chatting and arguing for days and hours and weeks while the little girl was thought to be in the custody of rapists and murderers and torturers.

The ending, however, was perfect. A little sudden with the Severus bit as it needed more build-up, but still it was the perfect resolution for the three of them. Well done!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
A very good story except for the ending. It feels forced and totally out of character for all of them. Hermione needed to pick one or the other. Honestly, could never see her with Snape.
anonymous chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Brief review of this chapter: Lucius has NO rights to this girl until or unless he can establish paternity. Why is that not in the storyline?
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story. Orrie was absolutely adorable.
Bexes chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Excellent story! Lots of plot and tons of dialog! I love it!

I must admit one of my favorite parts was when Orrie was introduced to Snape and tried saying his name, it strongly reminded me of Potter Puppet Pals, The Mysterious Ticking Noise! (Snape, Snape, Severus Snape...DUMBLEDORE!)

Ok enough of my ramblings! Great Fic!

Bexes!
rachel chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This was beautiful. I always like when Lucius gets a second go at parenthood AND I loved the triad revelations!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful story. I'm so glad she didn't have to choose.
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I loved the story.
I found Orrie cute and endearing story well.

Kisses
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Damn, couldn't you have put at least one steamy scene and a happily-ever-after epilogue? :-( I liked it a lot otherwise! :-)