Reviews for Ad Astra Per Aspera
becgate chapter 1 . 3/20
Brilliant! ! A whole Story would be wonderful. ...flesh out the one shot...loved it! !
Wonderful, warm, engaging story!
JustWaitingToComeBackAlive chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Certainly an interesting take on the phrase "A rough road leads to the stars". Very well written and it had that certain delicate tone to it. Very well done.
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Great piece. Thank you for sharing.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Loved this. Great work:)
cim902 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
There is probably nothing better than paternal!Lestrade and Sherlock fluff. (Thinks hard...) Nope. Nothing. Great piece!
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was good. I really enjoyed this one. It was neat seeing into Sherlock's head (that bit in the shower when he closed his eyes) and Greg's concern as well as the bit where you mentioned he seemed pleased with Sherlock's decision.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You wrote it! This was brilliant, as usual, and while I appreciate the acknowledgment, I'm not sure I really deserve it. You wrote all of this in our game, too :) Can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love this:)
marylouleach chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i love a caring lestrade, and the fact that Sherlock trusts him with this problem is sweet. He just doesnt recognize it for friendship just yet. until john comes along :) ooooh nice
spinner12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good job. It took me a while to catch on that it was pre-John.
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Anyone who could actually put up with Sherlock before John came along deserves credit. Everyone here is in character and you capture Lestrade and Sherlock wonderfully.
LastSaskatchewanSpacePirate chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my goodness I wish I could favourite this story a hundred thousand times! Lestrade is my absolute favourite my goodness and his relationship with Sherlock is beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you for this it made me so so very happy! I love the way you wrote each of them! Caring!Lestrade is indeed one of the best things in the world :) Is this going to be a multi chapter?
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow! You write not Sherlock and John! And, of course, it's just as good. :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/10/2012