Reviews for Guilt of the Innocent
lilly98 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'm liking this so far I can't wait for the next chapter
haruhilover14 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
What the fuck!? I want more. This is beautiful although mot happy that Jim is leaving Spock. Well we see how the crew was bad to Jim before this event takes place? And how Jim and Spock bonded? Please update I really more of this and I feel like this is going to be a wonderful story (: Stay amazing!
104Arianna chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Incredible! More, more, more!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Maybe they don't serve him. What will they do when they realize that Jim's actions were for the best and it was THEY who betrayed him? Their lack of faith lost them their Captain. And Spock, to be frank, is not Captain material-you can't always go by the rules.
RubyHair chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Your story is concept is intriguing.

From what you have to say later in the chapter it really does make me want to know what happened during those 96 hours! I was able to get something of what happened, but not enough. I really think that some more explanation of that mission would be nice for the story flow.

Two grammer points:

1. When going from one person speaking to another speaking it needs to be another paragraph. Even if it is only a couple of words.
2. You used your for where you meant you are, so it should have been you're.

If you need a Beta, I'm available!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nerd more pleade soon
Juanitastella chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hooray! A great beginning. Please don't take long for an update.
Peaceangel8000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow. Intriguing to say the least. Thank God for good old Bones!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
omg this jsut seems awsome i cannot wait for more
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh. so many questions I have! I can't wait to read the answers!
KC chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Fabulous beginning... can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
MareG8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Intriguing... I can't say I understand everything, but I think I understand just enought to know the rest will be clarified. So it's something of a Wolverine: Origins crossover?
sapere7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm looking forward to where this story takes us!
Sadly, it's all too beleiveable that Spock turned his back on Jim and that Bones stayed faithful to Jim. I do ship K/S... But Spock, gah...
I love Super!Jim and Tarsus type stories.
Please update soon :)