Reviews for The Special Two
iBromance chapter 25 . 8/12/2019
I read this story for the first time years ago and as I was scanning my fav fics list I came across it again. I remember being sad it never continued (and secretly I still am) but it was such a pleasure to read it again! I absolutely love birdflash! Thank you for the fic (:
DangerPJOphanboy chapter 25 . 9/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I BEG OF YOU I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I NEED TO KNOW HOW WALLY IS GOING TO REACT TO FINDING OUT RICH IS ROBIN GREAT JOB ON WRITING THIS I JUST LOVE IT A LOT
VeronicaChase chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I thought the end said "Why am I such a boyfriend?" XD
VeronicaChase chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Dick,don't be a Dick.
Hoping chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
For an update. Please update this ASAP.
runsoncoffee chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
love this story. keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
It's over a year, but, if this story is not yet finished (and I pray it is not), then, please update soon! It's simply amazing.
allison1992420 chapter 25 . 1/13/2015
Love this can see the update soon.D
Krayola chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
Aww! Is that the end! No! I'm sad to see it end. :'(
Fives32 chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Dang it. I NEED MORE OF THIS GLORIOUS STORY FOR THE LOVE OF THE SACRED OTP, CONTINUE THIS.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Rich seems to be getting a bit more confident... Maybe we'll get to see him take charge a little more?
Alice chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Please please please please continue :3
Oofurifan chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Okay, I am officially in love with the story. Two things I noticed though that may have been unconscious...two scenes seemed like they were from the Incredibles and one seemed like a scene out of W.I.T.C.H. When Wally found the kitty, Fawn. The Incredibles references were when Robin argued with his brother and when Barry complained about villane monolouging. I love the story tho! When will Wally find out that Rich is Robin? When will they finally get some action? Hmmm?
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Oh my, I love this story it's so cute! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
white canary chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
I caught every Incrdibles ref. This is such a cute story I absolutely love it.