Reviews for Tal - Maqluba
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Gosh, your titles have a lot of hyphens! Love the story by the way, interesting take, never thought about it...
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
awesome update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I don't get your plot motivation with Harry. Don't wanna read any kind of kid fic for the sake of having him in kid form.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
liked the chapter can't wait for the next.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
drama
Vicki219 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Interesting story!
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Turning him into a child, really? Why did you need to do that? Its not creative in any way, its just lame.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Well written!
dawnhallj chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
This is bugging me. Can Harry shoot a gun or use other muggle weapons?
TheWall chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
am absolutely adoring this story! please update soon :)
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
cool
BYoshi1993 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Curse you for the cliffhanger! I liked the chapter. I feel it was a bit too early for Harry to tell Steve he's 27, but without knowing where you're taking the story, I can't exactly specify a "good" point for the unveiling. I do look forward to more!

P.S. Have you ever read "The Death Project" by braintumorseibutsusen? It's kind of like this story, but not. While the pairing is Harry/Loki, nothing has happened. It's safe for at least a quick skim. Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a while.
dogsby chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Glad to hear your doing better, :-)! I wont lie, I have an ulterior motive, I like this Story, especially an Older Little Harry, trying to get his point across and out wit the Bad Guys. Hopefully he can build his Magic up to disappear, if the Avengers take to long to save him. If he does escape, I love to see him hone in and the Captain and appear either in Starks room after a bender, (lol) or better yet during a meeting where all the Avengers & Fury are attending. Thanks for writing and sharing, with us.
RRW chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I hope Captain American can save Harry and get him the hell out of there...quickly!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Shield, of course, were not the only people looking for Harry.
Finally, I see who was torturing Harry.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Steve, serpents.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »