Reviews for Tal - Maqluba
EllipsisObsessed chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
hmm interesting idea :) I'm looking forward to reading more
-Ellipsis aka ...
RRW chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Man Harry can't catch a break...poor guy.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Aww. No. You've written this splendidly. Poor Harry.
Zaidee chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Aww, did you have to leave it there. Really? Can't wait to read more.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Punch out 'Suzie', and turn your former torturers into rats then set a Septumsempra on them. Really feel like hitting something myself. Both he and I hate to feel helpless. Thanks for the quick updates.
mabidiso chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Excellent! Love that Itty bitty Harry didn't turn out to be a micro-warrior with kick ass baby-powers. That would have been too freaky deaky. This was handled well. The chaos of events around him matching the chaos of his thoughts and emotions, the randomness of scenes and events matching the disjointedness of his mind - all excellent. Harry's reactions and words to people were perfect, I think. He's in shock and in pain and hasn't had even two seconds to get his head around not only his change in appearance, but also address his recent torture and rescue not to mention his being thrown from his world. Poor guy's in for a world of hurt when it all crashes in on him.
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I like your story! Good job! Natasha as a mother is my idea! Again, great job!
mabidiso chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Interesting reaction his magic took, turning him small and young appearing.
Resurgam-Csillaga chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
wait so is harry in a new world or still in his?
fraewyn chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Can't wait for more!
thehomicidalmaniac chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Please dont tell me that harry will lose his memories! I always get so frustrated by that scenario :( i mean whats the point if harry potter not remembering the fact that hes harry potter.
Mickey chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
Sahrai chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Interesting story, but please make sure to capitalize your I's and the beginning letter of every sentence. It really sucks when a great story is ruined by careless errors.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
so/ how old is harry now and how old does he look now. lol
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »