Reviews for Within the Heart of Darkness
Please continue!
JeffTheKiller24 chapter 11 . 8/15
When are you going to upload again this is an amazing book please the suspense it killing me.
animefan chapter 11 . 5/7
this is not bad, its really good. here's some ideas, jack frost did something bad but hurt him where it cripples the dude. not being believed in & i kinda have the idea of those children who died 2 early because of abuse & fatal diseases. i do not know if you heard of this is cartoon my little pony. this is a different version but pls read why am i crying by rated ponystar, pls, it touched my heart.
Ars3n1c chapter 11 . 3/13
Please update soon! Your story is very well written.
Come on, pretty pllllzzzz continue this story. it's one of my favs (definately putting it as a fav ;D) hope you can update soon

take as long as you need if necessary, cuz we all have a busy life especially when we get to the stage of working full time (you know what i mean)

PLZ continue with *puppy face*
Liyrra chapter 1 . 2/4
No no no! Please continue this! It's amazing and just starting to get good!
If Artemis use to have a son, then what happened to her husband? And just out of curiosity, will Pitch and Artimes have a romantic moment together?
StarRunner1 chapter 11 . 1/4
I love this so far! You have talent as well as Artemis! I have to admit, the name choice surprised me right along with Pitch. I also love that so many authors are starting to show Pitch's good side, of course he's pretty mean-ish in the beginning but you warm up to him. I also thought along the same lines, Pitch is not the scariest thing in the world, not even by a mile. For the boogeyman he's not that... how do I put it? It's hard to describe Pitch becuase he's kind of arrogant and scary but at the same time...not? So yeah, but please update soon! (P.S. I will check out your other fanfic as well)
Tamasyn Summer chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Dark-Automaton chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
This story is awesome! Artemis, Danny, and Dolly are very good characters with tragic backgrounds, you get Pitch's character pretty well, and the pacing is great. The whole "Magic Artist" thing is pretty interesting, although I would expect the spirits to have a more dated vocabulary or term for that sort of thing, considering how far back they go. I'm genuinely interested in Pitch's human background, as it seems like his human self was like a genderbent version of Artemis'(by what that little bit implied).

I really hope you're able to update soon, 'cause this is an amazing read.
Mystichawk chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
That is totally, alright hon, I've been waiting for this for some time true, but it was worth it and I'm so glad that Jack now knows. Well, kind of. Still, amazing work and I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve! The characters remain to be hilarious, heart-wrenching and deviously charming- Pitch -not to mention annoyingly oblivious- Jack- and I'm going to relish the next few chapters, whenever they come.
inkpixie chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Oh my gods! That was close! Death is here. Awesome. And now that Jack is on the way to tell the other Guardians, all hell will break loose. Can't wait for the next update!
DARK5hifter chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story. I really love the way you've written Pitch, he's very in character. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
scarletruby2002 chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
This is amazing! Thank you so much for updating. I can't wait for the next chapter. Jack Frost..shall pay...
Kyoki no Megami chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
very interesting story, and so deliciously dark i can actually kinda see it happen, jack messing around and accidentaly causing an... well, accident. anways, looking forward to the next chapter
hope you continue soon