Reviews for Within the Heart of Darkness
Rusyne98 chapter 11 . 3/2
Heeeeyyy. What happened? I find this awesome writer and a fantastic fic, only to find that said fic has been apparently dropped with no warning! I am inordinately sad. If there is any lingering love for this story on your part or any last dregs of inspiration, please don't let Within the Heart of Darkness fade away! Your writing is making me love Pitch! I never thought that could happen... All in all, I'm asking, no begging, please keep updating this!
JHTANGELS chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
It was a veeeery interesting chapter, indeed! Please, when you have dealed with your other stories, I beg you to give also a look at this one! It's definitely an amazing story and I am DYING to see what happens next!
JHTANGELS chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere until I see the end of this amazing story!
JHTANGELS chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Oh perfect! Just perfect!
JHTANGELS chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Oh, another OC!? This is getting better at every chapter!
JHTANGELS chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Oh-oh, I have a very bad feeling for this!
JHTANGELS chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
It's funny... The two things that made his day good is that the factory of North was in chaos... and that he had hot chocolate? Yeah, sure two things that don't match at all!
JHTANGELS chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Yay! It's arranged!
JHTANGELS chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Wow, I'm startstruck! I have already came to love this story very hard!
JHTANGELS chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
LOL! I can't believe she stabbed him with a FORK! I should be there to take a picture at the first strike!
JHTANGELS chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Amazing! They both had a really bad time that night!
JHTANGELS chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
LOL! Oh my! She actually hit Pitch with a bookend?! I can't stop Laughing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Please continue!
JeffTheKiller24 chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
When are you going to upload again this is an amazing book please the suspense it killing me.
animefan chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
this is not bad, its really good. here's some ideas, jack frost did something bad but hurt him where it cripples the dude. not being believed in & i kinda have the idea of those children who died 2 early because of abuse & fatal diseases. i do not know if you heard of this is cartoon my little pony. this is a different version but pls read why am i crying by rated ponystar, pls, it touched my heart.