Reviews for Within the Heart of Darkness
Mystichawk chapter 10 . 3/29
Hey Crystal, I'm sorry I'm not doing this via PM, but it appears I can't send you one. I would like to use your story in my Fanfiction the Boogeyman Tries To Understand Fanfiction. I don't know if you've read it, but it you did then you know I don't bash stories or show a lot of the plot. I just thought it would be interesting to have my characters read it and see Pitch getting his ass handed to him by a woman.
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 3/4
Awwwe. We all understand :) I hate it when I loose files on my computer but at least we all know why you stopped updating. I'll be sure to check out your new story and I'm sure it'll be great because of your talent. This really is one of the best pitch black fanfics I've read so far. If you want to be a writer then good luck to you because I'm sure from what I've read from this you will be successful. Thank you and goodnight. Goodbye.
Destined to Crimson Monotony chapter 10 . 3/4
Love it!
IF chapter 10 . 3/3
I, honest to God, am in love with this story. The descriptions are so vivid I can practically sense everything. The dialogue I great. The plot settup is amazing. The basic structure the story relies on, like any story, is so well built. I can't find any problems in this as you so inricately weaved your words of silver through the structure, creating a magnificent, marvelous story. Words cannot begin to describe how much this story enchants me.
forgivemyfandoms chapter 10 . 2/25
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HURRY UP! THIS IS THE BESTEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZINGFUL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK I CANT WAIT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT KILL ME BY WAITING HURRY UP HURRYHURRYHURRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ASDFGHJKL
Xion5 chapter 10 . 2/25
OH THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE YOUR NOT STOPPING THIS! XDDD
Seriously I am so happy to hear that you intend to continue with this story! The entire concept of it is so original and cool that it really does amaze me! :D Literally a few days ago a friend and I were actually talking about this story and that he hoped you weren't just going to stop it! No joke! This happened just a few days ago! :D
I'm so very happy to know that this will continue and I can't wait for spring and summer now! XD
Mystichawk chapter 10 . 2/25
Aww man! I was really really looking forward to this story's next update!
But that's OK, I understand completely. and I can completely sympathize with you on this. It sucks losing your files like that, but I'm sure that you'll be able to come up with most of what you lost soon. It won't make up for what you lost completely, but it's something at least.
Still, I hope you update soon because I love this story and I STILL go back and read the bit about her stabbing him in the leg with a fork! It was freaking hilarious! THAT, my friend, is the epitome of good writing!
DARK5hifter chapter 10 . 2/25
thanks for letting us readers know what's going on, love this story so much!
blackangel365 chapter 3 . 2/5
well I like the story but not the park where you capitalized god
forgivemyfandoms chapter 9 . 1/24
please keep writing... my life will be on hold until you continue...
InspectorZebra chapter 9 . 1/23
Your story is awesome and well written. Particulary Artemis and Pitch. Their dynamic is a enjoyment to read. I can't wait to see the next chapter and what had happen to Artemis son exactly.
Elisabeth chapter 9 . 1/23
Your a very talented writer and if you want to do it professionally, I wish you the best of look because I'm sure you would be really successful . This is such a great story. Its better than any I've read so far.
soumya chapter 9 . 12/30/2013