Reviews for Naruto Namikaze
karin chapter 21 . 1/14
come on, no more? i what more i need more (sad face)
lishymorgan chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
OMG PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
My otp...it's done
Sadiq chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
Continue the story please please please I beg you I love this is the best one I have read also I want naruto to be super smart and tell him (sasuke) he married her cousin
Hannah C chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
I love this book it's awsome
Guest chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WEITING PLZ
supahjewelz chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
Nonononononononono ino and sasuke I pretty much started crying like no naru and sasu is life my heart is broken
YaoiHimeSama chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
deathgrunty chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
:D I LOVE YOU! and most especially the story you made. The part where Naruto exploded at her brother made me tear up a little bit. I want to read more on what happens with Sasuke and Naruto, and the next when their plan is in motion, I hope you read this, I want to read more of your story!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Queen of Spades England chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Continue soon
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
I luv it can't wait for the rest. Please make konoha win they should since naruto and her dad made their plan
PullPush chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Wow, I missed this one!
The only "Mistake" I saw was that Koda was called a she somewhere near the start.
Also, it was awesome when Naruto beat Koda up. Awesome.
Sieler chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Niiicceee
NarutoRox chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Oh, best chapter yet! Kick Koda again, Naruto!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »