Reviews for When All Else Fails, He Doesn't
Emi chapter 1 . 3/19
This is heartbreaking, yet sweet, and I so badly want to know what becomes of Blaine and how Doms and subs regard each other in this world as compared to your OPITW world. If you ever change your mind and revisit this AU, I would be over the moon!
frauleina chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Heartbreaking and touching. Well thought out concept. Would love to see you take this further and develop into a longer more detailed story!
Ionaadsila chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Poor Blaine, abandoned for something he has no control over, when he is still so very young. I love Cooper in this. Very powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This story is phenomenal. If you did a follow up, I don't think anyone would complain ;)
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was amazing! Are you going to be continuing it? I'd love to read your take on how Blaine handles his new situation. I adore Sub!Blaine fics and would love to read your version! :) maybe he eventually runs into a fabulously awesome Dom named Kurt?! ;)
whitecollar18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is soooo good. Pretty please continue this?! I love how you portray the characters in this
Thaliana chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was beautiful...I'd LOVE to see it turned into a full-length Klaine fic, perhaps with Kurt being a friend of Cooper's...but it's also gorgeous as a stand-alone...

Would it bother you if I used it as a jumping off point for a prompt to the BDSM meme, or perhaps a story of my own? (Not that I'm not writing enough D/s fanfic right now...) Just wondering...

Thali
Cassidy Chase chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I absolutely love this and started crying because i just can't imagine being kicked out like that oh Blainey... I also love it's so easy switch between Dom!Blaine and sub!Blaine. Same with Kurt, like all that needs to happen is a slight shift in focus of their traits amd suddenly it's a whole different ball game. Honestly wishing there was more of this, maybe next time? XD
Masks and Teapots chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was great! Cooper wins the best big brother award!

Will you do a follow-up one shot?