Reviews for Secret Treasures of the Uchiha
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 3/21
I really hope this story is not dead. It is easily one of the most well written interesting Sasuhina fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I know I have no right to plead for a continuation, many of my stories have been left to collect dust and never be thought about again. But the difference between this story and a lot of my older ones is, this is actually good. I hope this story gets continued and finished eventually.
kiss2lips chapter 25 . 1/29
Hi! I loved it. This quirky quazi-sexual fic you've created. I'm just a tad bit disappointed that I wasn't able to read this sooner, in the height of its creation. Since it's been almost 4 years, an update wouldn't be near us any time soon. That's fine. It's very sad, but it's a realitt I must face. Anyway, thank you for giving birth to this brain child. It was a very fun journey that wish would have lasted longer.
Heise chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
I adore this story so much! I can't believe I've only come across this now. I wanted to list some of the things I absolutely love:
-Sasuke and Hinata's fights! WOW. They have such good chemistry. Amazing. I get on the edge of my seat. I think Hinata is so cool in her spars with Sasuke, especially when she gets mad at him. Go Hinata.
-Your portrayal of Sasuke is so on point. He is such the arrogant 13 year old post-chuunin-exam from the manga! This is exactly, exactly him! The way you write his inner thoughts actually fits the way he acted in canon. I just always remember his pettiness during that fight with Naruto on the rooftop of the hospital, where he was comparing his damage to the water tank with Naruto's damage to the water tank, and I think you really nailed that character in your story. Also, his maniacal and hate-filled laughter.
-Suzume takes the award for original character! Woo! Love what she does.
-SakuIno. Wonderful. Sakura's psychological complications involving Ino and Sasuke is exactly what the doctor ordered. It's wonderful.
-The scene where Shikamaru confronted Sasuke about how he knew he loved her. And him basically reading his mind out loud for him, and Sasuke's only reaction was a disdainful scoff. 10 out of 10.
-Hinata's character development in your story thanks to Sasuke and Suzume. I adore what you've made of Hinata. I respect her so much more now, though I still see a bit of that weird, humble girl even in this chapter.

Things I'm looking forward to:
-I'm SO excited to see how you Sasuke's character from here, the way you've done for Hinata.
-Sasuke telling Suzume to help Hinata out with developing her womanly talents... and then Suzume working on that... I AM SUPER PUMPED FOR THIS.

Things I'm not looking forward to:
-Dealing with the rest of the marriage contracts! Wahh! They are so stressful. SasuHina only forever!
(though side note, I think that what you had Hiashi did makes SO MUCH SENSE. Good move. Though I hate reading about it. But having Hiashi as Sasuke's legal guardian scheme to get him four wives is the best writing / plot move. It makes total sense.)

Daydreams that you don't need to pay any attention to:
-It'd be pretty funny if Sasuke gets through to age 21 and he doesn't want to divorce Hinata but she also never fell in love with him because he never knew how to court a girl (i.e. how in the hospital room his way of telling her not to leave him is by insulting her on how weak she and Suzume were and how that's why she SHOULDN'T stop training with him), and though he'd still be crazy in love with her at 21, she only cares for him as a very close friend and still expected the divorce he promised... LMAOOO

I love this so much. Thank you so so so so so so much for this wonderfully, wonderfully written story. This story is so much fun. It's super well written, as you should already know. Excited for your updates.
Heise chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
-Suzume takes the award for original character! Woo! Love what she does.

Things I'm looking forward to:

Things I'm not looking forward to:

Daydreams that you don't need to pay any attention to:

Alex Le Grande chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
This is the third time I have read your story and I must say it is my favorite fanfiction on this site. I hope you still have plans to continue this story because it is amazing. Thank you.
aurora0914 chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Has this fic been forgotten? :(

:( :( :(

Please try and remember it, it's otherwise it's a great loss to the SasuHina fandom :( :( :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
I love this fic and thus you.
Komorebi-chama chapter 25 . 2/23/2016
You are great! Your story is fantastic, the characters and their situations are very well described, is not forced (despite the obvious changes from the cannon).
The story and narrative are very good and have conquered me, so I fully trust in your word that you will not abandon this project.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter, even if it's a filler arc.
A big hug for you, and thanks for sharing your talent with us.
ayusuf667 chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
I love this fanfic update more plz plz that's the best story
Phoenix2342 chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
I really love this story, and I totally forgot about it until recently and reread it, but now it's 2016 and it's still not finished! I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but at least one more chapter would be nice. I'm all for taking time to write and do other stuff with life, but it's been so long, so pleeeaaaaassssseeee finish this?
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
I'm I'm love with this! I really hope you haven't forgotten or given up on this because I'd love to see where everything goes!
FireDoge chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
Read your authors note at the end of Ch.25

You do you Homie. Take as long as you need to finish your work. There will always be readers.

Your story is great. It's great to see that you want to push it further. Good Luck
Emogamerotakugirlforever chapter 25 . 1/10/2015
Hurry up and update *throws tomatoes*
Sadie321 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
When are you going to update this story?
veachan chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Love it! Sasuke is so in charecter but loveable! This must be the first fanfic where I really appreciate him! And Hinata the perfect foil to his I don't care for women ways... Lol go sexy field mouse!