Reviews for Secret Treasures of the Uchiha
aurora0914 chapter 22 . 9/22
Has this fic been forgotten? :(

:( :( :(

Please try and remember it, it's otherwise it's a great loss to the SasuHina fandom :( :( :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I love this fic and thus you.
Komorebi-chama chapter 25 . 2/23
You are great! Your story is fantastic, the characters and their situations are very well described, is not forced (despite the obvious changes from the cannon).
The story and narrative are very good and have conquered me, so I fully trust in your word that you will not abandon this project.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter, even if it's a filler arc.
A big hug for you, and thanks for sharing your talent with us.
ayusuf667 chapter 25 . 1/23
I love this fanfic update more plz plz that's the best story
Phoenix2342 chapter 25 . 1/8
I really love this story, and I totally forgot about it until recently and reread it, but now it's 2016 and it's still not finished! I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but at least one more chapter would be nice. I'm all for taking time to write and do other stuff with life, but it's been so long, so pleeeaaaaassssseeee finish this?
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
I'm I'm love with this! I really hope you haven't forgotten or given up on this because I'd love to see where everything goes!
FireDoge chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
Read your authors note at the end of Ch.25

You do you Homie. Take as long as you need to finish your work. There will always be readers.

Your story is great. It's great to see that you want to push it further. Good Luck
Emogamerotakugirlforever chapter 25 . 1/10/2015
Hurry up and update *throws tomatoes*
Sadie321 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
When are you going to update this story?
veachan chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Love it! Sasuke is so in charecter but loveable! This must be the first fanfic where I really appreciate him! And Hinata the perfect foil to his I don't care for women ways... Lol go sexy field mouse!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
It's been a, umm, year now. Still working on it or is it dead?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
"bowing far too low for their relative status, current social relationship and being a Kami-damned ninja with some pride"
This made me laugh. :D

This is the first fanfic I've read that didn't have the Hyuuga go "Privacy? meh".

One of those cultures that doesn't value large breasts. Pretty realistic given they're ninja and large breasts would be quite a useless hindrance. Poor Hinata. :(

Aww... Poor Hinata sleeping in her closet. :(

12 year old's masturbating in closets... Oddly enough this doesn't really creep me out or give an ick factor, just increases the "Poor Hinata :(".
Pretty cool that she's invented hentai-jutsu though.
UNSecur chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Typo: warn handle
Typo: training with be difficult

The cleavage had me scowling. Any piece of clothing that reveals a big breasted girl's cleavage and has it "barely held is place" is blatantly unsuitable to the movements of ninja combat (this is supposedly training gear). Stretching SoD for fanservice (and plot) is something canon indulged in and is one of the reasons I've never managed to watch much of the originals.
UNSecur chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Oh. You have set body beauty standards to the current ones then rather than anything interesting or sensible. Disappointing. :(
Hinata probably wouldn't believe Suzume saying she's beautiful, at least not strait away. She's internalized the idea of her being ugly far too long. Only repeated and undeniable statements and evidence (Sasuke's staring for instance :P) from multiple sources will get her self-image back in shape.
UNSecur chapter 8 . 3/29/2014