Reviews for Secret Treasures of the Uchiha
FireDoge chapter 25 . 1/30
Read your authors note at the end of Ch.25

You do you Homie. Take as long as you need to finish your work. There will always be readers.

Your story is great. It's great to see that you want to push it further. Good Luck
SasukeXhinataXOC chapter 25 . 1/10
Hurry up and update *throws tomatoes*
Sadie321 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
When are you going to update this story?
veachan chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Love it! Sasuke is so in charecter but loveable! This must be the first fanfic where I really appreciate him! And Hinata the perfect foil to his I don't care for women ways... Lol go sexy field mouse!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
It's been a, umm, year now. Still working on it or is it dead?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
"bowing far too low for their relative status, current social relationship and being a Kami-damned ninja with some pride"
This made me laugh. :D

This is the first fanfic I've read that didn't have the Hyuuga go "Privacy? meh".

One of those cultures that doesn't value large breasts. Pretty realistic given they're ninja and large breasts would be quite a useless hindrance. Poor Hinata. :(

Aww... Poor Hinata sleeping in her closet. :(

12 year old's masturbating in closets... Oddly enough this doesn't really creep me out or give an ick factor, just increases the "Poor Hinata :(".
Pretty cool that she's invented hentai-jutsu though.
UNSecur chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Typo: warn handle
Typo: training with be difficult

The cleavage had me scowling. Any piece of clothing that reveals a big breasted girl's cleavage and has it "barely held is place" is blatantly unsuitable to the movements of ninja combat (this is supposedly training gear). Stretching SoD for fanservice (and plot) is something canon indulged in and is one of the reasons I've never managed to watch much of the originals.
UNSecur chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Oh. You have set body beauty standards to the current ones then rather than anything interesting or sensible. Disappointing. :(
Hinata probably wouldn't believe Suzume saying she's beautiful, at least not strait away. She's internalized the idea of her being ugly far too long. Only repeated and undeniable statements and evidence (Sasuke's staring for instance :P) from multiple sources will get her self-image back in shape.
UNSecur chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
typo: haddone
typo: couldn't[sic] trust Kakshi
UNSecur chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Typo: Retruned

Poor Sasuke :D
UNSecur chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Hinata :(

I like your fight scenes. Well done.
UNSecur chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Typo: Hinabi.
UNSecur chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Sasuke being embarrassed at Hinata's bow was well done.

This is the first story I've read that didn't have the Hyuuga go "Privacy? meh".

I quite liked the pointing out that large breasts would probably be considered less attractive than smaller ones in a ninja society (perhaps even to an extent comparable to the flappers?).

Poor Hinata masturbating alone in her closet. :(
Pretty cool that she's invented hentai-jutsu though.
UNSecur chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Sakura really was terrible wasn't she?
I like fics that make her somewhat useful as I like seeing competent girls in fiction (not necessarily equals of the men in straight combat, but still having important aspects they can shine in) and my introduction to Naruto was Time Braid. Kinda hoping you'll do that here.
Carol Zoldik chapter 25 . 2/9/2014
Hi, I'm a new reader! hehehehehe
The Finc is amazing! Really wonderful.
Sakura is a bitch right! Take advantage of Hinata while he was unconsious! The Neko-san will not tell the Sasuke about it?
I hope that Sakura can not marry Sasuke, after all, Sakura has not done more than her duty as a ninja!
I'm loving the interaction HinataxSasuke! They are cute together!
Update please!