Reviews for CreepyDextas
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
pretty cool story so far. keep it up.
bunbon chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Sorry for reviewing so late! D: I think I've noticed something though! Those little designs you do before and after your A.N - they're meant to represent the Pokemon you're writing about, right? Like the one's in this chapter resemble spikes, and Cacturne has spikes. The one in Banette's chapter resembles a doll. And Hypno... they resemble kids following something?

Maybe I'm over analyzing lol.

Anyways, I love what you did with Cacturne! They're so sweet! And I liked the last part with Spike. That was really cute.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
GOD, don't do that! Cacturnes scare me to death!
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You nearly had me there! XD But then remembered that Hypno is just a Pokémon and there are NO bad Pokémon at all.
Meagan Snow chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Hey!
This is interesting. But… what did they mean by getting to eat? Were they going to forage in her bags?
iciiing chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Arceus. I can't believe I missed the latest update of CreepyDextas. What is wrong with you, Mari. :(

Although this was short, it did the 'Dex entry justice and even made me tear up a bit. Harmony's innocent coming of age rite caused a Pokemon to form and be shunned...haunting, when you think about it. (._.) Awesome job, though! :)
Meagan Snow chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Wow! That really is cool.
I guess I haven't thought of it that way XD

…What's so creepy about Cacturne? I'm not sure I recall XD
Oh well. I'll be looking it up now XD

XO (and happy writing!)
Meg
TammyHybrid21 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was actually quite a sweet oneshot. Also I'm pretty sure that Japan prefers freaking us out... though I'll bet that this is truer to how Banette and Hypno would act in real life.
bunbon chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
.WIN! You made banette so cute and sad. It's been waiting all those years for Harmony to come by. T.T

You should totally do Yamask. It used to be a HUMAN, and it carries it former face around. It looks at its face and cries about the thing it's become. And we catch them. Which means we're ca thing our own kind?

Or the Duskinor line or the chandelure line. Yup.

UPDATE SOON
bunbon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
GAH I LOVE THIS! YOUR DE-CREEPIFYING THEM.

This is a great idea! SO GLAD IFOUND THIS!
Meagan Snow chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow! I love this! This is such a novel twist on Hypno, and most likely all the other CDs (it's for short. Don't try to change my mind XD)
I hope you update soon!
Just a quick favor... I'be been locked out of my email for awhile, could you PM me when you update? XD sorry!

Big fan!