Reviews for Through Their Eyes
koryory chapter 28 . 9/7/2021
Wow! I’ve really loved reading this whole adaptation of the movie! So good to delve deeper into the characters thoughts and love how you’ve made it more suitable for a mature audience. I really want to read how Kayley and Garrett end up reconciling.. would be a pity for them to go through all their adventures and end up being at odds like at the end of this chapter! Waiting anxiously for the story to continue!
Kyn chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Reasons to be glad your child is a spitfire everyone underestimates who doesn't behave normally for a captive damsel, item 1:
Kyn chapter 4 . 11/28/2020
Silverwings is MVP for being this tiny little falcon that one-ups a griffon, and is frankly a metaphor for the whole rest of this story XD
Kyn chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
T_T
HiddenFlowerDesi chapter 28 . 11/28/2020
Your retelling of this story is absolutely superb. They way you've drawn things out and have taken a more mature approach of things than the movie greatly pleases me. It really does feel like I'm reading an offical novelization instead of a fanfic. Amazing work. I greatly look forward to the next time you update this absolutely stunning retelling of one of my all time favorite movies.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/22/2020
This is the best QFC-fanfic out there. Thank you for writing this amazing story. Please update soon, I can hardly wait!
Dark-Phantom-Rose chapter 28 . 6/14/2020
I have been enjoying this so much! Please give them their happy ending as soon as you can! ️
TheMemedalorian chapter 28 . 3/17/2020
Thank you so much for writing such a great QfC story! There isn't enough out there. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
LadyoftheQuill1779 chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
I am really looking forward to your next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! You're very talented, and I like your style!
Wuggs16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
I found this story yesterday after watching the film again with the kids. I have very much wnjoyed this story and hope that you can finish it soon. I know that if there were a way for you to sell your version you'd be rich. X i love how detailed you've made the charcters and how even this far into the story kayley and garrett are at odds with each other but due to love. Please keep them together and the new lords of sir lionels lands.
Flautist4ever chapter 28 . 10/25/2019
Excellent work on this chapter!
Person chapter 27 . 10/10/2019
Please continue this, I'm dying to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2019
This is such a well written story, I hope you continue it!
ShelisCamlei chapter 27 . 11/20/2018
I found this story a few years ago, and now I suddenly remembered it and had to look if it was still around. Great to see that it was continued! I really love this - there isn't enough interesting and well-written fanfiction out there. It's wonderful to see your ideas of how things might have happened more realistically, for lack of a better word.
Since the story has been has apparently been updated semi-regularly I'm hoping it will be finished eventually? It would be a real shame to leave it here ... But even if you decided to discontinue it, thank you for some amazing entertainment!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2018
I just finished reading the entire story, and I am hooked! I love the way you make it more drawn out and complex from Kaley having a dress and being brought up as a lady, to creating a more believable communication from Ayden. Also, the romance aspect is seriously stepped up! How are they going to get through this hurdle in their relationship? I can't wait for the next chapter. Happy writing!