Reviews for Through Their Eyes
Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Chapter seven soon? Please? :)
Alex and Pen chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This has been epic so far! Please, please, please keep going!
DaughterofAthena chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Really well written and believable! Can't wait to read the rest (I admit it... I fangirl a little over Garrett and Kayley) and you're doing a great job!
Whispurrs chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I liked this chapter a lot; especially how you made Ruber a less cliched villain, although I doubt he will be any sort of anti -villain; come to that; I always wondered how on earth he actually got the job as a knight, as it were; so I'd love that to be explained by you.
You are deviating more from the film at this point; but I'd actually encourage that.
Whispurrs chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love this utterly; cheered me up after a really bad day and though a minuscule fandom in a sea of haters of the film; I find it a refreshing one to be in; I also wrote a QFC fic, that like the film, needs more love, but hey.
Great as always; although I'd like to see an explanation of how she would be dragged by Ruber if she is such a fighter.
IrisOdona1359 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Its very good, keep writing.
Lockpick82 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I like this so far Adult renditions of children's movies are so precious to me! I'm so glad you're writing this! Please continue!
Whispurrs chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
You deserve far more reviews for these wonderful character pieces, explaining and expanding things without making it feel forced; I wasn't expecting much but you exceeded my expectations brilliantly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I like this. :) Hope to see more soon.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10