Reviews for Through Their Eyes
Andromedastrain chapter 7 . 6/27/2018
This is so well done! I like it a lot so far
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
This is the best fan fiction I have read in a long time. I just read it in one sitting. Please update soon!
Jen chapter 27 . 11/21/2017
I just found this today- actually, yesterday- and sat down and read it in one sitting. This is great and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Aimee chapter 27 . 8/30/2017
Wow! This was so good! Please don't leave me hanging! What happens next? What happens between Kayley and Garrett?! I HAVE TO KNOW!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
This story is absolutely amazing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
H.A chapter 27 . 5/16/2017
I love this story so much. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
Thank you for the new update! I'm very glad to hear that you plan to write a couple more chapters. I'm really curious about what Merlin is gonna tell Garrett. Apart from that I hope you will show us more scenes between Garrett and Kayley. Since your story is so great, I second MeGADasH2000 request for a sequel, but no pressure, we all know that your job is very demanding and stressful. So thanks again!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/13/2017
I feel like I just jump for joy every time there's a new update for this story. I'm really enjoying seeing kayley and Juliana interact with Camelot again, and while I appreciate the angst of garret thinking he's not good enough it also kills me because I want them to spend time together. Thank you for writing!
grit-the-teeth chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
An Update! And a wonderful one. Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. All the possibilities that can arise from this plot. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Take your time - but please - continue!
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 5/13/2017
oooooooooh! I never expected ayden to be merlin in disguise
MeGADasH2000 chapter 26 . 4/18/2017
I've read all of the chapters now, and I completely LOVE them. I really like how you have explain the story in a better and bigger way then the movie did. please continue this.
(and if possible, could you make a story, after this story what is based on the movie, with again Kayley and Garrett having a adventure.)
thnx!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
The latest chapters were amazing and I wanna thank you for posting them so quickly - I really didn't expect that. The end of chapter 26 made me especially curious, what does lady julian mean by being toyed with by the fates? Is she referring to garrett being her husband's squire or is there more to it? I can hardly wait for your next update!
Rhyss chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
I like how you made the gryphon an unwilling servant of Ruber - it definitely makes the story more interesting. Actually you've done a good job of expanding Quest for Camelot (love how you made the process 3 weeks-ish rather than 3 days), so kudos to that!
A chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Another great chapter, you're doing an amazing job! Can't wait for the rest :)

On a slightly ridiculous note, I thought your use of fiancée was a little off. Sorry I got my B.A. in English and my favorite classes were British Lit and Medieval Lit. Anyway I looked up the etymology, and while it was a just a quick internet search that could be wrong I found that the noun didn't come to the English language until the 1830s. It said as a verb it was used 1400-1600s, but it didn't say whether that was in the English or French language. Betrothed was used earlier than that, I think it said 1300s, and troth was used even earlier than that. So I know completely ridiculous detail for a fanfiction, and maybe if you did actual research instead of my quick online search you'd come up with better/different answers. But that was just something I noticed, don't take this as a criticism in any way. Story was great, and that detail didn't detract from it at all. Just my weird liking of knowing etymology and medieval lit. Sorry not sorry :D
grit-the-teeth chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
"And a little magic?" is my favourite sentence here. Merlin has sacrificed so many for this king, who will lead Brittany into union and light. I like the names of the old midwife and her daughter. Never heard them before. Kayley is born at such a special day, wonderful. That suites her.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »