Reviews for Through Their Eyes
grit-the-teeth chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
Wow, I just thought about writing some reviews for you, starting with Chapter 1. But the I read: Update 12 h ago. Thank you! So many updates in so short a time. I came back to your story several times, sad you didn't posted any updates to your wonderful written story. But now the story proceeds so fast it's dizzying. I like the ride, no, I love it. It's so much better than a carriage. But why didn't you expand the scene in the secret tunnels a bit? I think, there is potential. But for now, I'm going to reread from chapter 1 - and give you the well-deserved reviews to cheer up your excellent writing, impatiently awaiting the next update.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
"Try not to fall angry male human" made me laugh out loud. LOVE this fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
LOOOOOOVED the update. I can't wait for the next leg of the story from your point of view. It's my favorite fic right now!
Aerois chapter 22 . 9/11/2016
Once again, a great chapter! I really love the way Garrett is written, stoic but very insecure. The movie does a good job portraying this, but you always add a little extra layer to it! And I love what you're doing with the gryphon. He goes from a forgetful, random look to an actual interesting character when you put some conflict there. Ruber's such a shit that literally no one can stand him. lol.

Also loved the part where Kayley's all aghast at the sword being used incorrectly by the golem and Garrett's struggling not to laugh.
Griffalope chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
Finally, some progression in physical contact! I am so happy right now. You are a beautiful person, do you know that?
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
that was an incredible chapter
Lark Wilder chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
I was so excited to see this chapter update in my inbox. Thank you for continuing to write this story! I love it so much, and the Garrett/kayley interaction was just superb!
InkWizard chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
I love your rewrite of this story! Quest For Camelot in its original form is very childish, but you hit the nail on the head in your goal to make it more realistic. Congratulations on graduation! I hope everything is well. Awaiting eagerly for your next update.
-Inkwizard
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
I love your writing! I bet practicing medicine takes up a lot of your time. Still I hope you won't give up writing this fanfiction. You put so much thoughts into every chapter and slowly let the characters get to know and trust each other. Other fanfiction and the movie rush things too much between Kayley and Garrett. I can hardly wait for your next update! Thank you so mich for writing this!
Evig Sang chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
Ah, Garrett, stubborn as ever. I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters, and I like your interpretation of the magical healing leaves. Thank god you didn't make them nonsensically fix his shirt too.
As for your question of how to end this story, I would love to read how you think all the loose ends should be tied up. Of course, that might make more work for you, so by that token, I think you should do what will make wrapping up this story more satisfying for you as the writer.
Thanks for writing this, it's always a pleasure to go back and reread this story.
LaraAelric chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
I'm really enjoying this retelling of Quest for Camelot! My favorite fics to read sometimes end up being the retellings, especially when they're full of little details that help bring the story to life, like yours has been. I love the way you portray Devon and Cornwall, and how you come up with explanations for the things that an animated movie doesn't feel the need to explain.

I look forward to continuing on this journey, however long it may take to see it through! :)
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful work and yes i think for now they are done fighting with each other! Keep up the wonderful work please!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
So much emotion im trying not to cry! I feel like i can connect to what they are experiencing right now.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
Awesome work! And its like i can feel all the characters emtions!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
I love your interpretation of the story. Quest for Camelot is a wonderful movie, but you have obtained the gift of seeing the characters souls. You also gave me the first intimation I have ever received that the movie was based on a book. Why I did not suspect I do not know. I feel like an ignoramus for not foreseeing that as an obvious conclusion. After all, aren' t most movies. ;) Nonetheless thank for the story. As well as for lifting my veil of ignorance as it pertained to the book, thank you.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »