Reviews for What Drives Us
Keke xp chapter 1 . 8/7
Woah, what an interesting one shot! I like how Perona is able to figure it out so quickly and state it so bluntly. And Mihawk...sneaky bastard. Anyhow, I really liked this story a lot! Nice job!
nicole chapter 1 . 1/17
wow, your writing is just …i'm speechless on how well you write. I loved every bit of this story. It's just amazing, wish you would continue to write.
Jude Morgenstern chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You pulled off all of the characters really well which i have ti admit i havent seen much of lately. You must write more! I look forward to reading your other work :-)
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ahah I liked Zoro-bro's POV. It was a nice change. I really liked how you captured his thinking without making it lovey-dovey. ;) And you captured what I liked about them too - the fighting, bickering, passion ;)

Keep on writing!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
loved it!
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Too freaking perfectly in character. I love it and such a sweet way to put it in Zoro's prespective. :)
ul-him chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really like the way of Mihawk to pull information out of the swordsman, I have to try that method, it had an amazing result.
Love your fic.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Fantastic story brotha! There was so much depth invovled in the emotional thought process, that I found myself mirroring everyone's emotions because of how well it was written.

Needless to say: you gotta write more ZoNa ;]

Seriously great job. Keep up the great work.

PS: I did notice one minor thing. You had the scar on Zoro's eye over his right eye, when it is his left that is scarred. Besides that I didn't find any glaring mistakes.
MariaTruong chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awwa that was cute :3 GREAT one shot! Love it!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was a great read. I've read a lot of Nami/Zoro stories that have them just head over heels in love all of a sudden, which some can be good, but I like how you kept the feelings subtle here. Even when the two met again, a small argument, a couple of smiles, and things being normal again and we could tell that both were happy. 5 Stars.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very nice, Zoro is most definitely the protector of the crew, and Id like to think that he has a knack for saving Nami as well
navitor3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You are an excellent writer. I love that you did a story set in the time-skip. There are too few of those around, in my opinion. I really would love you to write more ZoNa - please don't make me beg, lol and yes, we do need more stories from Zoro's perspective. Don't you go anywhere! :)
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awwww...this is so lovely.:3

This is sooo going to my fav ...wait a sec, DONE!:)

I really shouldn't be the one to say this but: it's really nice to have you on board with us. You should definitely write more ZoNa, Roan.