Reviews for Hidden Feelings, Hidden Fears
vana chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
That was a really cute fic! Thanks for writing it!
pinkperson chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I think the 'it's a nightmare' comment by Squall was a bit unnecessary, lol.. Maybe it should be a bit more subtle. But I thought it was sweet and kind of sad how Laguna went to Squall's room to feel reassured after his nightmare.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
It's very good so far, considering you say in the A/N that you were only at the second disc while writing this. Haha, I had to laugh at Squall mentally cursing himself for giving in to Laguna. He seems to be slightly nicer/more sympathetic to his dad than what I'd expect, though.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You could just consider it AU if it's inconsistent or whatever. That way no one could tell you the spoilers because it wouldn't matter.
RainFlame chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
How sad! ;-; Poor Squall! And poor Laguna!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww, Squall agrees to stay with his father . This is cute XD

Off to the next chapter...
MonMonCandie chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
This. Was. REFRESHING! Seriously, I haven't read a good Squall-Laguna story in a long while! Even if this is a little angsty, but it works so much! :)

Thank you for this!
MonMonCandie chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Oh my god no! Laguna can't be dead! TT_TT This chapter was so full of emotions that I felt them too! Squall breaking down and crying really got to me! I hope Laguna's not dead! *goes to read the final chapter*
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I know that this story is kind of old, but I want to let you know that I LOVE this story already! 3

Sometimes I'm glad I browse the entire category for a good story, and this is so far very good! I really like the relationship building that was going on between Squall and Laguna! I laughed throughout the entire chapter, but especially at the end. It was all planned! I didn't see that coming! xD
kmsaum chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I'm reviewing this again, as it this is probably the 10th time I've read it.

...This story is just so brilliant. Kudos to you now and forever!

Sakura123 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Another sweet Squall x Laguna father/son story. At first I was kind of weary of reading this story; Mostly because of the "complete" status on the story description and the fact that there were only three chapters. I was seriously thinking it was one of those stories that were written in such a rushed manner that you miss any emotion that was supposedly meant to be in the story. That aside, your story turned out to be vice versa. I enjoyed how you depicted Laguna's inner fears and anxieties concerning Squall's actual feelings toward him, very nicely detailed. Before the incident, Squall was kept in excellent character, especially during the assassination attempt on Laguna's life. The last two chapters were major heart-string jerkers; Especially when Laguna conversed with Rinoa and Squall just let his emotions out, finally seeing Laguna awake himself. All in all I enjoyed this story very much. Keep up the good work!

XII

Sakura123
KMSaum chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
Oh, I hate cutsy stuff...but still I am sitting here reading this with a stupid little smile on my face. Awesome, awesome, awesome...a happy ending that could put tears in the eys of a hardened heart. Yay! A fic well-written!

KMSaum chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
MY LORD YOU ARE GOOD! Again, very picky, but damn...awesomeness! (not a word, but true of this fic!) You're getting fave author for this. Yay for you again!

KMSaum chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
...nope, no angst coming from this reviewer. Only happy glee! **glomps story** Awesome job-can't wait to read more. This is going on my faves list...and I'm VERY picky, 'specially about my fave game, FFVI...

Kudos for a job well done!

hibeki chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
yay you did not kill him if you did i would not have liked it!.apart from thatit was sweet