Reviews for Investments
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Aww, never continued? Bummer! I was getting excited.
Lilith Clarisse Pond chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Please continue this story is fantastic
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I *love* this story. It's hilarious and unique, complete with a gripping plot. I would greatly appreciate if you added to this story. If not, I enjoyed these chapters, so thank you.
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
This is the first Crowley fic I've seen in a Harry potter/ supernatural crossover. Looks interesting hope you update!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
*deep sigh* I /loved/ this chapter Crowley threatening the Dursleys like that even with the wards in place... awesome.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
YES, good chapter! Any chance of more? This story had me shaking as I read it, it was do good! Please!?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
The Dursleys were jerks. Good personification.
Loatroll chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The "You're a demon, Harry." made me laugh :D
Thanks for the great read. Looking forward to more.
whiteraven chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
If you changed your penname does that mean you continued the story there? Because I like this but it hasn't been updated in a while and I would like to know if it was abbandoned
BlondeFanatic chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please update soon
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Seriously? Update already this story is too good to waste!
Niobinay chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Fantastic! I do love when a good idea is executed well.

Watching you.
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
darn it! I wish the dursleys had died!
dixonhpboosh chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Please continue it has been over a year
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
This was just awesome. I enjoyed reading it so much. I freaking love Crowley and I think you did a great job with him. I am highly looking forward to Crowley finding out about wizards as I have gotten the feel that he doesn't know about them yet. I think you have done a great job with this and I look forward to more.
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »