Reviews for Investments
dixonhpboosh chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Please continue it has been over a year
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
This was just awesome. I enjoyed reading it so much. I freaking love Crowley and I think you did a great job with him. I am highly looking forward to Crowley finding out about wizards as I have gotten the feel that he doesn't know about them yet. I think you have done a great job with this and I look forward to more.
allietheepic7 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
beautiful. love the way you portray Crowley. when are you updating!?
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Update soon :D
grimmich chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
:C please tell me Crowley wants an nice big strong boy and will therefore do everything he can to correct the problems that the Dursley's made height wise and personality wise? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
woah! wait...? does Crowley suddenly become like a father later on? and does harry become a demon/wizard hybrid?
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You REALLY need to post more chapters!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Excellent chapter. I positively love how Crowely all but turned their own tactics of bullying on them. Can't wait to see more of this.
SugarSpiceSass chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
*squeal* What a fantastic idea! This is one of the most interesting fics I've read in a while. Please update? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
NO ITS PERFECT! Keep writing and wat u do is perfect as it is and CROWLEY I LOVE U and harry can't forget harry. I LOVE U TO HARRY! Anyways awesome book really love love da plot not like most other fanfic crossovers that r just totally filled with ballocks
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Love this! Great job. Looking forward to more.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Amazing! Omg you so need to update I am so looking forward to next chapter!
Against.The.Current chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Love it, love it, love it! The emotions are spot on, the pacing was neither too fast nor too slow and characterisation was very believable.

Thank you so much for writing this, I'm going to stalk this story to see what happens next! :D
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
FINALLY, a fic with a Crowley father-figure in which Crowley is NOT all mushy and adopting (though it's more like 'claiming' here, is it? Marvelous, really) Harry for anything more than personal gain-which, I might add, is the only way I can see a DEMON coming to be a parent of any sort for Harry.
Update soon, por favor?