Reviews for Investments
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
This is the first Crowley fic I've seen in a Harry potter/ supernatural crossover. Looks interesting hope you update!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
*deep sigh* I /loved/ this chapter Crowley threatening the Dursleys like that even with the wards in place... awesome.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
YES, good chapter! Any chance of more? This story had me shaking as I read it, it was do good! Please!?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
The Dursleys were jerks. Good personification.
Loatroll chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The "You're a demon, Harry." made me laugh :D
Thanks for the great read. Looking forward to more.
whiteraven chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
If you changed your penname does that mean you continued the story there? Because I like this but it hasn't been updated in a while and I would like to know if it was abbandoned
BlondeFanatic chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please update soon
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Seriously? Update already this story is too good to waste!
Niobinay chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Fantastic! I do love when a good idea is executed well.

Watching you.
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
darn it! I wish the dursleys had died!
dixonhpboosh chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Please continue it has been over a year
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
This was just awesome. I enjoyed reading it so much. I freaking love Crowley and I think you did a great job with him. I am highly looking forward to Crowley finding out about wizards as I have gotten the feel that he doesn't know about them yet. I think you have done a great job with this and I look forward to more.
allietheepic7 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
beautiful. love the way you portray Crowley. when are you updating!?
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Update soon :D
grimmich chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
:C please tell me Crowley wants an nice big strong boy and will therefore do everything he can to correct the problems that the Dursley's made height wise and personality wise? Please?
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »